Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of Goerge Bush?  (Read 24462 times)
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 28, 2005, 06:50:59 PM »

You can choose more than one.

stump66
Supreme Member

Quads we ride by God we abide

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2005, 08:27:45 PM »

DAMN I KNEW THERE WERE A BUNCH OF SMART PEOPLE HERE.
Wink

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!
Old_School
Supreme Member

It ain't fast without mixed gas....

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2005, 10:45:04 AM »

I put my .02$ in. I'd put more in but due to rising gas prices and a social security becoming extinct .02$ is all I have.  Roll Eyes
-Mark

90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd
YFZ450AndyH

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2005, 12:45:37 PM »

I thought he looked real cute holding hands and looking at flowers with that Arab guy.  Thats what I like to see our president doing.  What a fool.  
Honda328i
Supreme Member

I do my own stunts

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2005, 01:17:50 PM »

I thought he looked real cute holding hands and looking at flowers with that Arab guy.  Thats what I like to see our president doing.  What a fool.  

Letterman had a good top 10 on that topic  Cheesy the other night

Chuck_Norris

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2005, 01:49:34 PM »

I put my .02$ in. I'd put more in but due to rising gas prices and a social security becoming extinct .02$ is all I have.  Roll Eyes
-Mark

WHAT DOES HE HAVE WITH RAISING GAS PRICES OR SOCIAL SECURITY,  GAS PRICES IS A RESULT OF OPEC RIPPING US OFF. SOCIAL SECURITY HAS BEEN AN ISSUE FOR YEARS, IT IS A CORRUPTED SYSTEM, TO MANY HANDS IN THE COOKIE JAR. PRESIDENT BUSH STOOD UP TO TREE HUGGERS AND SAID Ï'M AM DRILLING FOR OIL ON OUR TURF WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. FURTHER MORE HE IS TRING TO ELECT CONSERVETIVE JUDGES TO BRING MORALITY BACK TO AMERICA. ALLOW ME TO QUOTE OUR PRESIDENT FROM JUNE 2002 WHEN THE 9TH DISTRICT SUPREME COURT RULED THAT THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE WAS UNCONSTITUTIONAL"RIDICULOUS...OUT OF STEP WITH HISTORY AND TRADITIONS OF AMERICA"NOTHING PERSONAL BUT LIBERALISM IN THIS COUNTRY IS THE REASON WE ARE IN THE MUCK WE ARE IN NOW. PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT AND RESPECT THAT BUT I ENCOURAGE YOU TO LOOK AROUND.
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2005, 01:59:58 PM »

wat i think about bush....... no comment
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2005, 02:10:43 PM »

I have a hard time looking at him....He looks like a monkey to me LOL  Grin

MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2005, 02:26:31 PM »

Yall know somethin, if kerry would have gotten into power, social security WOULD have been extinct, and there would be no place to ride. Bush is the reason that we have the land that we do have. The thing with the arab guy is probaly because the middle east is where i'd bet we import at least half of the oil. Plus he was just beein a good guy. I agree with chuck. It is people like kerry and those tree hugging b/s liberals is why we are in the situation were in. And if u dont like him then thats too bad because your stuck with him till 2008 and  there is enough sensible people in this country so u won't be able to impeech him. I can't belive a ton of people said bad crap about him and didn't back the stuiped things they voted for. I do hope that this thread keeps going. [smiley=angry2.gif]

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
budman
Supreme Member

No, I'm not depressed...I'm just guarding my beer!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2005, 02:53:24 PM »

WHAT DOES HE HAVE WITH RAISING GAS PRICES OR SOCIAL SECURITY,  GAS PRICES IS A RESULT OF OPEC RIPPING US OFF. SOCIAL SECURITY HAS BEEN AN ISSUE FOR YEARS, IT IS A CORRUPTED SYSTEM, TO MANY HANDS IN THE COOKIE JAR. PRESIDENT BUSH STOOD UP TO TREE HUGGERS AND SAID Ï'M AM DRILLING FOR OIL ON OUR TURF WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. FURTHER MORE HE IS TRING TO ELECT CONSERVETIVE JUDGES TO BRING MORALITY BACK TO AMERICA. ALLOW ME TO QUOTE OUR PRESIDENT FROM JUNE 2002 WHEN THE 9TH DISTRICT SUPREME COURT RULED THAT THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE WAS UNCONSTITUTIONAL"RIDICULOUS...OUT OF STEP WITH HISTORY AND TRADITIONS OF AMERICA"NOTHING PERSONAL BUT LIBERALISM IN THIS COUNTRY IS THE REASON WE ARE IN THE MUCK WE ARE IN NOW. PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT AND RESPECT THAT BUT I ENCOURAGE YOU TO LOOK AROUND.

He has interests in big oil....ALL the major oil companies report RECORD profits this year....... (he made his money in oil, has many powertful Saudi friends like his daddy) Social security ...hmmm... isn't he the guy who wants to privatize it, so his enron and world com ilk can rip off the system? At least if I'm going to be ripped off, I would rather it be my government than some wall street not a very nice person.
Under Clinton, didn't we have a cash surplus? oh yeah, Bush gave that away too....I think it was chump change for the masses...
but I do agree with you on the pledge...

www.rratv.net

2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
Old_School
Supreme Member

It ain't fast without mixed gas....

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2005, 03:01:34 PM »

Yall know somethin, if kerry would have gotten into power, social security WOULD have been extinct, and there would be no place to ride. Bush is the reason that we have the land that we do have. The thing with the arab guy is probaly because the middle east is where i'd bet we import at least half of the oil. Plus he was just beein a good guy. I agree with chuck. It is people like kerry and those tree hugging b/s liberals is why we are in the situation were in. And if u dont like him then thats too bad because your stuck with him till 2008 and  there is enough sensible people in this country so u won't be able to impeech him. I can't belive a ton of people said bad crap about him and didn't back the stuiped things they voted for. I do hope that this thread keeps going. [smiley=angry2.gif]

They showed a video clip of Kerry discussing about SSN to Congress and he had a great point. If the top 1% of the wealthy didn't have a tax break then ssn would be paid for the next 100 years. So how can you say he would of made SSN broke already?

Chuck- All I know is that the prior 8 years of George JR being in office the gas prices were realitively cheap. Economy was good, and I don't remember SS being a topic of extinction in the next 40 yrs. I'm sure that Bush family having ties with the Saudi's don't have any affect on gas prices?  ::)He's a bold face liar. WMD in Iraq? If you consider a 115lb kid throwing rocks a WMD then I guess it was vaild for the US to invade Iraq and dump millions into the war. And guess who is paying for this war?  What about the mysterious plane that took off in LA or KY (can't remember) after 9/11 that flew the relatives of Bin Lauden out of the US. The FAA made the announcement that ALL plains are grounded. Ya sure no ties at all. But regardless he is our president and we have to stand behind whether we like him or not. I'm just counting down the days left in his term.

90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2005, 03:02:25 PM »

Unreal.... We had like 099043043 Threads about this in the Fall when the Elections where going on, And now we have to bring it back up?? Mods lock this thread before people start killing eachother!!
MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2005, 03:05:46 PM »

He has interests in big oil....ALL the major oil companies report RECORD profits this year....... (he made his money in oil, has many powertful Saudi friends like his daddy) Social security ...hmmm... isn't he the guy who wants to privatize it, so his enron and world com ilk can rip off the system? At least if I'm going to be ripped off, I would rather it be my government than some wall street not a very nice person.
Under Clinton, didn't we have a cash surplus? oh yeah, Bush gave that away too....I think it was chump change for the masses...
but I do agree with you on the pledge...

his dad isn't a saudi and what is wrong with having a business in oil? And that cash surplus he didn't give away. I don't know exactly what he did with it but im sure it went to something good. The reason social security is bad is because clinton made it that way. It's like teachin somebody that has never been to school arithmetic and advanced algebra. It takes time. More time then bush has. Clinton ruined social security and then when bush inherated the system everybody blamed him for it. By the way i don't think he can privitize it.

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
SoFlaEiger

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2005, 05:10:56 PM »

They showed a video clip of Kerry discussing about SSN to Congress and he had a great point. If the top 1% of the wealthy didn't have a tax break then ssn would be paid for the next 100 years. So how can you say he would of made SSN broke already?

Chuck- All I know is that the prior 8 years of George JR being in office the gas prices were realitively cheap. Economy was good, and I don't remember SS being a topic of extinction in the next 40 yrs. I'm sure that Bush family having ties with the Saudi's don't have any affect on gas prices?  ::)He's a bold face liar. WMD in Iraq? If you consider a 115lb kid throwing rocks a WMD then I guess it was vaild for the US to invade Iraq and dump millions into the war. And guess who is paying for this war?  What about the mysterious plane that took off in LA or KY (can't remember) after 9/11 that flew the relatives of Bin Lauden out of the US. The FAA made the announcement that ALL plains are grounded. Ya sure no ties at all. But regardless he is our president and we have to stand behind whether we like him or not. I'm just counting down the days left in his term.

Are you talking out of your ass or are you that young and naive that you believe everything you hear some liberal panzy say just because hey, he said it...it HAS to be true!!

For starters, Social Security was started by a LIBERAL.  And EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE is criticizing Social Security but NO ONE has any ideas...Bush has ASKED the liberals "hey, what would ya'll do?"  and all they can do is tell him how poorly he's doing.

Pretty pathetic that theres only 3 people for every beneficiary of SS.  It's also pretty pathetic that illegal immigrants can obtain 7 years of SSI without putting a dime into it.  Why don't we look there and examine that situation.

Bush will go down as one of the greatest presidents in history.  The man is doing things in the middle east that NO ONE HAS EVER DONE.  Free elections in Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, and a handful of other nations including Palestine.  He's convinced Syria to withdraw that puppet gov't they set up in Lebanon and soon enough, all military presence in lebanon will be gone as well.

Terrorists are shakin in their boots right now because we're finally conveying the message to these people that there is alternative methods and a hand to help them there.

As for gas prices, if we and other nations would cut off or limit the supplies we export to these OPEC nations, maybe they would get the hint.  They have no resources for timber, textiles, metals, medicines, food, spices.  They have NOTHING but oil.  So lets mine ANWAR and put some pressure on them.

Bush is great.  Thank GOD Kerry isn't in office.
stump66
Supreme Member

Quads we ride by God we abide

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2005, 05:50:40 PM »

[smiley=Clap.gif]
what he said  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2005, 07:51:34 PM »

For all the dissenting liberals........

Recount this..... 4 more years !  Grin

floridaatv.com come join the fun
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2005, 08:36:59 PM »

It's hard to be a leader in anything. You can't please everyone so you are going to get bashed. It's real easy to bash and place blame. I love how when some new president is elected HE is responsible for former administration decisions and held to blame. Everyone forgets about the formers actions in office because they are now out of the media limelight.
You people that live and breath what is pumped through your TV and newspaper should try to remember things aren't always how they are presented.
As for gas prices, I think it is a shame. I think we are also to blame and are pigs. How many of you have gas guzzling vehichles? I know I have one. But this is the least of our worries. Something far worse looms ahead.
Illegal immigration.
Defenders of this are scum. Supporters of this are equally scum. i.e.- the hiring of illegals.
George Bushs' take on this baffles me. I would love to hear some reasonable feedback other than the crap fact that it would bring more tax money for the gov't. And I would prefer not to hear the other crap fact that they do the work we won't do. After all, how did we ever get along without them all these years?

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
SoFlaEiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2005, 12:10:40 AM »

It's hard to be a leader in anything. You can't please everyone so you are going to get bashed. It's real easy to bash and place blame. I love how when some new president is elected HE is responsible for former administration decisions and held to blame. Everyone forgets about the formers actions in office because they are now out of the media limelight.
You people that live and breath what is pumped through your TV and newspaper should try to remember things aren't always how they are presented.
As for gas prices, I think it is a shame. I think we are also to blame and are pigs. How many of you have gas guzzling vehichles? I know I have one. But this is the least of our worries. Something far worse looms ahead.
Illegal immigration.
Defenders of this are scum. Supporters of this are equally scum. i.e.- the hiring of illegals.
George Bushs' take on this baffles me. I would love to hear some reasonable feedback other than the crap fact that it would bring more tax money for the gov't. And I would prefer not to hear the other crap fact that they do the work we won't do. After all, how did we ever get along without them all these years?

see this is where you and me differ i guess...i don't mind illegals that are doing the work you and i won't do, but what i do mind is the illegals that expect to come into our country, have us conform to their culture and ideals and then milk us for whatever we'll give them.  Don't get me wrong: I dont support illegal immigrants in anyway shape or form, but the ones that are working hard and cleanin up my sh*t are on the bottom of my list.  Its the "educated" ones who figure out loopholes and sh*t that erk me.
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2005, 12:18:32 AM »

Are you talking out of your ass or are you that young and naive that you believe everything you hear some liberal panzy say just because hey, he said it...it HAS to be true!!

For starters, Social Security was started by a LIBERAL.  And EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE is criticizing Social Security but NO ONE has any ideas...Bush has ASKED the liberals "hey, what would ya'll do?"  and all they can do is tell him how poorly he's doing.

Pretty pathetic that theres only 3 people for every beneficiary of SS.  It's also pretty pathetic that illegal immigrants can obtain 7 years of SSI without putting a dime into it.  Why don't we look there and examine that situation.

Bush will go down as one of the greatest presidents in history.  The man is doing things in the middle east that NO ONE HAS EVER DONE.  Free elections in Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, and a handful of other nations including Palestine.  He's convinced Syria to withdraw that puppet gov't they set up in Lebanon and soon enough, all military presence in lebanon will be gone as well.

Terrorists are shakin in their boots right now because we're finally conveying the message to these people that there is alternative methods and a hand to help them there.

As for gas prices, if we and other nations would cut off or limit the supplies we export to these OPEC nations, maybe they would get the hint.  They have no resources for timber, textiles, metals, medicines, food, spices.  They have NOTHING but oil.  So lets mine ANWAR and put some pressure on them.

Bush is great.  Thank GOD Kerry isn't in office.

Man I am Glad someone else has a clear head and can see the realism through the liberal smoke and mirrors. allow me to suggest and encourage any and all to read a book call "One Nation Under God" By Dr. Gibbs of the Christian Law Association. It will give you a History Lesson about Why this country was Founded and how far from that Foundation we have drifted. This country was founded for Christ and Christian fundmentals,I can provide you with several examples through out history from Christopher Columbus to the current Events that can prove that.We  have anti Christian organisations that want to erase that from our history books. Calvary is the Foundational rock from which I stand, One Nation Under God. Lets Not forget the meaning of the word "is" when it comes to loyalty in America, Bill Clinton was a Moral embarrassment ,Monica Lewinski proved that.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2005, 12:49:34 AM by Chuck_Norris » Logged
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2005, 06:36:42 AM »

see this is where you and me differ i guess...i don't mind illegals that are doing the work you and i won't do, but what i do mind is the illegals that expect to come into our country, have us conform to their culture and ideals and then milk us for whatever we'll give them.  Don't get me wrong: I dont support illegal immigrants in anyway shape or form, but the ones that are working hard and cleanin up my sh*t are on the bottom of my list.  Its the "educated" ones who figure out loopholes and sh*t that erk me.

There are many Americans willing to do the work you won't do. To compete against someone who isn't even allowed to have job here is not right. Scumbag employers who line their pockets by using these unskilled laborers only make the problem worse.
If you have children they have no entry level jobs anymore. The quality of work has gone down like our education level.
So it's fine that you set your standards higher than some, but to say it's okay for some illegal to take the job your fellow American is not right. After all if they are here illegally they are breaking the law. If they are working, some scumbag American is paying them. That is illegal, too. So I ask you, what laws can I break? Hmm?
Better wake up now and stand up for what is right.

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2005, 06:48:10 AM »

Lets get this straight. KERRY LOST THE ELECTION. Now he can say anything he wants because he is not the man in charge. If he was, then you would never hear some of the things he talks about because he would have other things on his mind. The president does not have an effect on every thing that happens in the USA. If consumers want or need something they buy it. Look how much is spent on stuff (our atvs also) that we do not need. Everyone stands back and complains but it they WANT (not need) something, they buy it. Look at how much people are spending on land, homes, autos (which is my business), fun and entertainment(water, land and sports), and ect. We are spending money like its nothing, then complaining about gas prices and our measily SSN check that we are gonna get if we live to be 65. As for the war, maybe we should just let terrorists run planes into buildings and not do a d@mn thing about it. As for WMD, it may not have been WMD but did we not find other wepons and planes that they were hiding and had buried for noone to find. What were they going to do with them that they would need to hide them and not let anyone know they had them. Looks like they had something planned, should have we just waited until they pulled them out and used the to bomb us again, plus the president acted on what his intellegence reported back to him. What if they were right and some were found, what would you say then. I am sick and tired of the USA being the most vulnerable nation there is. Remember Japan and pearl harbor, 911 attacks and others that if we stood up and defended ourselves would have never happened.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2005, 07:11:25 AM by yunt2ride » Logged

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
SoFlaEiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2005, 08:42:05 AM »

thank God some of you spoke up...i was afraid this whole board had lost its mind and gone left!
Gamer

Yamaha 350cc Wolverine 4*4

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2005, 08:54:35 AM »

Before the election every Republican I knew said they didnt like Bush either but didnt want to vote for Kerry.  Now all of a sudden that he's elected there saying he's a great leader.  Come on now.  I agree with what Bush is doing in the Middle East.  Most of what he is doing in the middle east is because of 9/11 which any president would have done.  Bush had more cooperate sponsor money for his election campain then any other president in history and now its pay back time.  Bush can lower gas prices when ever he wants just like Clinton did.  Why anyone would defend him about that is beyond me.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2005, 08:58:33 AM by Gamer » Logged
SoFlaEiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2005, 10:50:55 AM »

Before the election every Republican I knew said they didnt like Bush either but didnt want to vote for Kerry.  Now all of a sudden that he's elected there saying he's a great leader.  Come on now.  I agree with what Bush is doing in the Middle East.  Most of what he is doing in the middle east is because of 9/11 which any president would have done.  Bush had more cooperate sponsor money for his election campain then any other president in history and now its pay back time.  Bush can lower gas prices when ever he wants just like Clinton did.  Why anyone would defend him about that is beyond me.

Once again, another absurd comment.  Where do you get your facts from?  Lets examine this.  Bush and Kerry both received about $250 million in private contributions (businesses or personal).  Bush won the election and the majority vote.  Now, if Bush had SO much cooperate sponsorship, that would mean that the $250 million he received was less individual and more big business, which would mean that less people actually supported him, and therefore he would lose the election.  Is my theory correct?  I would have to lean on my theory until you show me facts that state he had more cooperate sponsorship than any other president (and lets factor inflation in because we all know $100 million in '80 is like $200 million in '00).

I just don't see it.

And Bush doesn't have as much influence in oil as everyone thinks.  Bush is doing what he can to bring oil prices down.

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/business/11531584.htm

If Bush wanted to expand his influence and wealth in oil, he would privatize and colonize Iraq rather than liberate them.  He would probably be better off raging a puppet war against a country like Saudi Arabia.

A little food for thought for those of you who feel Bush just invaded Iraq for Oil:

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0922041.html

Iraq isn't even a top 10 producer of oil!!

Clinton was never a wartime President.  He didn't have to deal with the stress of fighting a war and therefore was able to focus most of efforts elsewhere (especially on interns).  His only possible threat was the whole Bosnia situation  (and I might add, the whole Bosnia conflict MIRRORS Iraq in just about every way possible: a liberation effort to remove a tyranny and implicate a democracy, which was claimed to be successful but ultimately wasn't and simply divided the country into three ethnically diverse ministates) and his wag the dog manuevers during the lewinksy/jones trial.

After this war is over, which could be several years, there will be a revolutionized WORLD.  This administration has foresight that no one has or had.  They are now gaining the support of so many liberals, including Jon Stewart, one of the most out-spoken bush bashers there is.

Another great article for those of you who criticize Bush:

http://www.time.com/time/archive/preview/0,10987,1034732,00.html
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2005, 11:40:06 AM »

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com