Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Memberships for ATVFLORIDA.com  (Read 12655 times)
froggy0501

« on: September 12, 2005, 02:35:13 PM »

Does your membership stay active or can it be removed? I would like to be removed from the site please. Please advise. Thank you 
bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2005, 02:36:35 PM »

go to your profile and click on "delete this account"

froggy0501

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2005, 02:58:33 PM »

Thank you very much. Thank you for the opportunity to speak to the few of you that I have. I really like to read all the threads to see what is going on in the scene and what I can learn. However you can't go into any thread without seeing this crap @#$ constantly, and it always seems to be one of the same KIDS everytime. Sounding extremely ignorant about things they have no business speaking about. So that has made it no longer enjoyable. I have talked to several people at ONF and they have all agreed those who are not members anyway that this is a very "clicky" site, with a lot of kids. That run their mouths all the time. So I will remove myself from it. Thank you very much for the things I have learned and good luck to everyone in all that you do. 
RL400
Supreme Member

Keep the rubber side down.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2005, 03:34:15 PM »

Thank you very much. Thank you for the opportunity to speak to the few of you that I have. I really like to read all the threads to see what is going on in the scene and what I can learn. However you can't go into any thread without seeing this crap @#$ constantly, and it always seems to be one of the same KIDS everytime. Sounding extremely ignorant about things they have no business speaking about. So that has made it no longer enjoyable. I have talked to several people at ONF and they have all agreed those who are not members anyway that this is a very "clicky" site, with a lot of kids. That run their mouths all the time. So I will remove myself from it. Thank you very much for the things I have learned and good luck to everyone in all that you do. 

Welcome to the internet.

rl.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2005, 03:38:47 PM by RL400 » Logged
froggy0501

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2005, 03:38:41 PM »

Yeah I know not that great all the time - Good Luck out there  Wink
RL400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2005, 03:39:55 PM »

Its not the kids that stur sh*t up...  its the immature people that dont give a crap about others.  Some of them may be kids, yeah, but there have been 30 year old people on here that are immature that are here just to start sh*t.  but i hear you on the crap in all the threads.

rl.
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2005, 03:41:43 PM »

i'm sorry to see you go. but if anything we are costantly being critisized for being to g-rated.  our kids are like any other kids on any other forums. i for one am glad that they express themselves. do they need a little guidance, sometimes. but dont we all.
i was just wondering cause you said you were new to this atv stuff but it seems that you've been around onf long enough to gather a general opinion of us.

ps- hope i ant being to "clicky" Grin
« Last Edit: September 12, 2005, 03:51:08 PM by gery350 » Logged

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
froggy0501

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2005, 03:54:09 PM »

Gotta go now leaving work but I do have a response for you gery and not a mean or rude one. Catch ya tomorrow. Possibly.
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2005, 03:56:43 PM »

Gotta go now leaving work but I do have a response for you gery and not a mean or rude one. Catch ya tomorrow. Possibly.

why would you respond mean or rude, i didnt.

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2005, 05:54:05 PM »

What's up with that???  I've never noticed a real problem.  That's what is great about the internet and this website-if you don't like it-click back and go to another discussion or forum on the site.  I don't generally find myself clicking back to often though-A lot of great members with good information.   Kiss

I couldn't find a smiley with a brown nose!!

Mark
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2005, 06:03:58 PM »

Like the mature-acting RL said,,,,welcome to the internet, this is why there are moderators on this site to try to filter out stuff like that.

I would say I'm sorry to see you go, but I have never met you in person or noticed you post in any other thread.  Also, considering you spent 25% of your posts on this site saying goodbye.....I'm glad there was a place on the net that gave you a soapbox for a few minutes.

like momma's almost everywhere most always say,,,,if you aint got nothing good to say.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2005, 06:33:02 PM »

y Huh
froggy0501

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2005, 12:13:28 PM »

Take Care Ya'll -

Id - yeah it wasn't used as a soap box - someone asked a question I gave them a reson..Your right if you don't have nothing nice to say.. thats why I haven't been. Just silently observing. I mainly used the site for information on places to go and tips for my quad. The only 1 thread I started was deleted and it was asking a question about parts - not sure why it got deleted no one even responded.

Well again take care - Good Luck to all
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2005, 12:19:01 PM »

Take Care Ya'll -

Id - yeah it wasn't used as a soap box - someone asked a question I gave them a reson..Your right if you don't have nothing nice to say.. thats why I haven't been. Just silently observing. I mainly used the site for information on places to go and tips for my quad. The only 1 thread I started was deleted and it was asking a question about parts - not sure why it got deleted no one even responded.

Well again take care - Good Luck to all

If this is an example of our future than I'm scared. Shocked  J/K

Why even post that you're leaving when you can just leave. The addiction of the one last post this site has on us Smiley

Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2005, 12:38:40 PM »

I hate to see anyone leave this site. I have heard concerns from several members about some of people on this site bringing it down (no one imparticular). We have to remember that this is the internet. When I signed on this site there were right about 250 members, Now there are over 10 times that. Alot of us used to be a lot closer and I miss that but thats a part of life I guess.Anytime something expands there are going to be people that aren't happy with the outcome. I apologize to everyone tht is not happy with the changes to this site that come with growing.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2005, 05:46:30 PM »

Phht!

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
Njoutlaw88

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2005, 08:06:57 PM »

I hate to see anyone leave this site. I have heard concerns from several members about some of people on this site bringing it down (no one imparticular). We have to remember that this is the internet. When I signed on this site there were right about 250 members, Now there are over 10 times that. Alot of us used to be a lot closer and I miss that but thats a part of life I guess.Anytime something expands there are going to be people that aren't happy with the outcome. I apologize to everyone tht is not happy with the changes to this site that come with growing.

Its just that theres so many people ruing this site with polls. Also these birthday threads are dumb. It just seems like in the past two days that this site turned from awsome to annoying thanks to all the excesive posters. I dont mind when people post a lot I just hate when people post dumb things.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2005, 08:08:50 PM by Njoutlaw88 » Logged
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2005, 09:29:54 PM »

Its just that theres so many people ruing this site with polls. Also these birthday threads are dumb. It just seems like in the past two days that this site turned from awsome to annoying thanks to all the excesive posters. I dont mind when people post a lot I just hate when people post dumb things.

They are almost as annoying as "I hate Croom" "I want this" "I want that" "How about this" "I need a new Job" "Publix Sucks" "me" "me" "me" "i want a quad" "Im gonna give up riding" "Im gettin this quad" "wait, what about this quad"

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
LakeMaryKid
Supreme Member

Just a good ole' boy never meanin no harm.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2005, 09:32:29 PM »

They are almost as annoying as "I hate Croom" "I want this" "I want that" "How about this" "I need a new Job" "Publix Sucks" "me" "me" "me" "i want a quad" "Im gonna give up riding" "Im gettin this quad" "wait, what about this quad"

agree soo much. POST all that sh*t on MYSPACE. THats what its there for.....for all you emo kids who want sympathy.

Sorry to say but this site has gone from good to POOR. Way to much BS on this site for my likings. Im slowly drifting away from this site im sorry to say. Only here to talk to my select few true friends and yall know who you are.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2005, 09:35:53 PM by LakeMaryKid » Logged

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2005, 09:38:33 PM »

lol... I was thinking the same thing, I just didn't want to say it.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
RL400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2005, 09:42:02 PM »

Sorry to say but this site has gone from good to POOR.... Im slowly drifting away from this site im sorry to say. Only here to talk to my select few true friends and yall know who you are.

Agreed, i just didnt want to be the first to say it lol.  Theres no official set of "rules" posted anywhere, so no one can really follow them.  Sure they say "G rated" site, but "G rated" can be viewed differently by different people.  There needs to be a set of rules for each category (and easily viewed) and need to be strickly enforced.  Theres too much spam, too much argueing, too much thread hijacking, too much too muches!

sigh,
rl.

p.s. wheres my spellcheck option? Sad
« Last Edit: September 13, 2005, 09:46:33 PM by RL400 » Logged
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2005, 10:01:39 PM »

i agree, something really needs to be done. but instead of complaining i think us members need to help with ideas on how to control it. you cant just go around banning people for breaking rules that arent there so i think we need to suggest rules and maybe suggest an adults only area

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
LakeMaryKid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2005, 10:01:59 PM »

Yeah i came right out and said it cause i have been here long enough.

I dont know, maybe it is just me maturing and moving on. Im getting away from all this internet forum bull sh*t really. Im finding other things to do. Like working, girls and school. Those are my 3 priorities. This site is just a spam landfill now days. Ill stick around but you wont see me posting. Anyone want to talk PM me.

2003 KFX 400
2004 14' Mirrocraft
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2005, 10:16:35 PM »

i agree, something really needs to be done. but instead of complaining i think us members need to help with ideas on how to control it. you cant just go around banning people for breaking rules that arent there so i think we need to suggest rules and maybe suggest an adults only area

I had suggested that In a thread that I made before. They really never got back to me on the idea. The only thing I was told is it probably wont happen. For all you complainers all I can say is what has been said before: Welcome to the internet. LMK, I don't think that you should stop posting because there are some idiots. Heck you may even think my posts are BS but that shouldnt stop you. It's good to have a personal life but when I am not doing anything I sign on here. This site IMO is the best site that there is. I have talked to great people on this site that I never would have met like Cain73 and Quad32x for example. I hope to be able to ride with most of you someday. Well I will get of my soapbox now.

-Ryan
« Last Edit: September 13, 2005, 10:19:19 PM by Dr.Dirt » Logged
LakeMaryKid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2005, 10:24:55 PM »

I had suggested that In a thread that I made before. They really never got back to me on the idea. The only thing I was told is it probably wont happen. For all you complainers all I can say is what has been said before: Welcome to the internet. LMK, I don't think that you should stop posting because there are some idiots. Heck you may even think my posts are BS but that shouldnt stop you. It's good to have a personal life but when I am not doing anything I sign on here. This site IMO is the best site that there is. I have talked to great people on this site that I never would have met like Cain73 and Quad32x for example. I hope to be able to ride with most of you someday. Well I will get of my soapbox now.

-Ryan

I know it is the internet, i do have a life, you saying i dont have a life? I have plenty of a life. Your right, you have made a lot of posts that i wasted my time reading. The reason i will stop posting is to post you must read first. I dont want to read through 10 bullsh*t posts then 1 good post. Id rather not waste my time and go do something productive like go get a girl or something or work.

If you were here 2 years ago when we broke the 1000 member mark you would understand where i am coming from.

2003 KFX 400
2004 14' Mirrocraft
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com