Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted  (Read 3781 times)
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 03, 2005, 05:06:44 PM »

In need of good woman to cook, clean, give massages and maybe other personal duties. Someone close to the specifications of MrsPureLogic, CoonEyesPrairieGirl, AtvGirl, 1QueenQuad or QT314Nfla. LOL

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
PureLogic

I am a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2005, 10:39:57 PM »

We could genetically engineer that women for you Yunt…… We just need DNA from each!  Nuke Lecture Help!

yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 08:19:42 AM »

We could genetically engineer that women for you Yunt…… We just need DNA from each!  Nuke Lecture Help!

Well you can take CoonEyesPrairieGirl out of the DNA. She never showed up to clean for me yesterday. LOL

I figured I could get one of them to respond. LOL

1COONEYESPRAIREGIR

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 10:25:41 AM »

THAT IS JUST NOT RIGHT YUNT I HAVE VERY GOOD DNA LIKE I SAID YOU NEVER CAME BACK WITH DIRECTIONS WHAT TIME OR ANYTHING. NEXT TIME YOU HAVE TO GIVE ALL THE DETAILS. I WOULD BE THE PERFECT HOUSE WIFE FOR YOU BABY LOL..........
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2005, 02:54:46 PM »

THAT IS JUST NOT RIGHT YUNT I HAVE VERY GOOD DNA LIKE I SAID YOU NEVER CAME BACK WITH DIRECTIONS WHAT TIME OR ANYTHING. NEXT TIME YOU HAVE TO GIVE ALL THE DETAILS. I WOULD BE THE PERFECT HOUSE WIFE FOR YOU BABY LOL..........

LOL, Ok Purelogic, when you put in her share of DNA, make sure its the humor part.

MrsPureLogic

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2005, 09:04:26 PM »

In need of good woman to cook, clean, give massages and maybe other personal duties. Someone close to the specifications of MrsPureLogic, CoonEyesPrairieGirl, AtvGirl, 1QueenQuad or QT314Nfla. LOL

Awww how sweet...but you're going about it all wrong Yunt.  You don't come on here and say "I'm lookin' for someone to basically take care of me."   Here this is how you word it for the ladies:

Wanted:  One special female who wants to be wined & dined, someone who enjoys massages every night, loves coming home to candle lit dinners and bubble baths for two.  If interested....please respond asap...this offer won't last long!!  LOL  Embarrassed  Had to add that last part.  Cheesy
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2005, 11:18:53 PM »

Awww how sweet...but you're going about it all wrong Yunt.  You don't come on here and say "I'm lookin' for someone to basically take care of me."   Here this is how you word it for the ladies:

Wanted:  One special female who wants to be wined & dined, someone who enjoys massages every night, loves coming home to candle lit dinners and bubble baths for two.  If interested....please respond asap...this offer won't last long!!  LOL  Embarrassed  Had to add that last part.  Cheesy

That would be to much work for me there. But ladies, I do have several ATVs.

qt314nfla

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2005, 11:50:30 PM »

Yunt I'm flattered.  But I agree w/ MrsPureLogic's approach.  As for having several quads that's nice but I can only ride one at a time.  Mine didn't come w/ a man attached so I already have one of my own.

Sorry, here's my classified since were doing them here.  Wanted intelligent man, very nicely built, blond/brown hair, blue/green eyes, must be able to cook and clean, have your own job and income, be willing to sign a prenup, enjoy the out doors.  The needy or men w/ kids need not apply.  Must have high self esteem because I will be spending alot of time w/ the boys fishing and riding. 

Ok, just kidding.....I don't have time to take care of, babysit, or train any of you.  I already have a baby called my business.
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2005, 08:50:04 AM »

Well, it was suppose to be a joke. CoonEyes was suppose to come cook and clean for me for a day then someone else was gonna volunteer, But she screwed that up by not showing up LOL. Now !queenQuad is supposed to be next so lets see if sshe plays the same card as CoonEyes.

1COONEYESPRAIREGIR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2005, 09:07:19 AM »

Ok Yunt do you really think 1QueenQuad is gonna show? Well I do have to agree with the Mrs. QT men with kids is not always a bad thing. It gives you free time away from him LOL....

Yunt I will still come for you if ya just tell me when and where I promise this time I will be there.
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2005, 09:31:40 AM »

Ok Yunt do you really think 1QueenQuad is gonna show? Well I do have to agree with the Mrs. QT men with kids is not always a bad thing. It gives you free time away from him LOL....

Yunt I will still come for you if ya just tell me when and where I promise this time I will be there.

Quote from: COONEYESPRAIRIEGIRL link=1125161165/70#71 date=1126095805
Hey Yunt you still want me to come over with the Queen. She will serve the  [smiley=beer.gif] and I will do the rest.
Or should I say we will be serving her since she is the Queen and all. LMAO

Sounds cool, I live about 4 hours north of Okeechobee. So that would be almost 2 tanks of fuel. Aww heck, I will be at MSG the weekend of the 17th and thats when I was gonna have you come up. Maybe see yall then. Just to see your faces will brighten my days. Well that and all the mud that I get to play in.

1COONEYESPRAIREGIR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2005, 12:54:57 PM »

Aww don't we feel special yeah just to see your face will brighten our day too. I'm hoping we will be there as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com