Spell Ck

Started by jbbj220, June 08, 2005, 01:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbbj220

Can this be put into the site? I for one can not spell worth a D**m, but I do like to make sure that most of my post are spelled right. Don't know if this can be done but if it can would be nice.
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

Mrs.Nightbreed

+1 That would be a BEAUTIFUL addition to the forum ;D

o4250

I'm not too sure about that, but it would be nice if people could start typing english. I know I am not the best speller or grammar expert in the world but you can at least understand me, right? It's really getting pretty annoying when people don't use periods or commas (rancher350kid). Its also annoying when people mix up words. That (dat), what (wat) too (2) cool (kool) be(b) someone(sum1) there is more but im too lazy too name them all.


EXAMPLES:
Quotehey im going to the hump sat and monday sat im going to finsh brakeing in my new bikes and then monday im going to have fun ill be whit my mom any 1 that wants to come is welcome


Quotedats a good 1. put a fake bike. 4 real n when they go to steal it, it blows up.lol. na cant b dat mean. at least pepper spray goes everywere n then they caught n sent 2 jail.

mrbones

The forum has the capability, but when I checked:

You MUST have the pspell library installed on your server and your PHP configuration set up to use the pspell library. Your server DOES NOT appear to have this set up.

:(
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon