Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hydration Systems  (Read 7071 times)
Honda328i
Supreme Member

I do my own stunts

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2005, 09:10:39 AM »

Mine is a "Outdoor Products" brand my wife bought at Target.  I hate to ride without it because it is so easy to get a quick sip.  When you ride with Dreth or Hollywood, there's no time to stop, take off your helmet, gloves, etc to open up a cooler or otherwise.  Grin

It did get a small leak during the Rodman cleanup, so I tossed it in the woods.  Tongue  J/K.  Actually, I sent it back under warranty and they sent me back a replacement in 4 days!!  Good customer service.

TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2005, 09:19:59 AM »

These things look like they would be great for drinks. I've been looking for something to hold my Captain's. Grin

Axo

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2005, 06:00:28 AM »

I have a Camel Back. The Bladder just started leaking after 4-5years. I use it all the time. I fill the bladder with ice and then top it off with water. Nothing like having a cold drink when you are a couple of miles from the truck.  Grin I will check out the ones from Target or Walmart. A friend of mine was mountain biking and went over his bars on a steep drop off and landed flat on his back. He fell about 20 feet.  He broke 3 ribs and puntured his lung. He was wearing a Camel Back. He would probably be paralyzed if it wasn't for his Camel Back!

2003 Raptor 660, Red/Blk, White Bros R4, Jet Kit, Pro Design Pro flow Kit, IMS Pegs,IMS Heel guards,AC Nerfs, AC Front Bumper, 5" rear wheel spacers, 3" front wheel spacers.
atvdad6

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2005, 10:11:19 AM »

Sams sells a hydration system for about $20.00. The mouth piece is stiff, but can be switched to a camelback which is much more com. Voice of experiencefortable. If you do this , you need to be sure and secure it w/ a zip tie. The main thing to look for is one w/ a large opening wc/ allows you to add ice easily. All 3 of my kids have them. I have been using mine for 2 yrs. It is also  a great plase to store your cell ph. It keeps it out of the water and mudVoice of experience here. ha ha
« Last Edit: May 19, 2005, 10:15:09 AM by atvdad6 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com