Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ocala ATV Club  (Read 7309 times)
GrizzlyBear
Supreme Member

ONFA President, Florida OHV Rec Committee Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: August 03, 2005, 02:04:36 PM »

Does anyone in the Ocala area know of a family oriented club, or is anyone interested in forming one?

2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org
Qdawg76
Supreme Member

AKA FLblaster. AKA FLsportsman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2005, 08:15:57 PM »

Hey if there is a Club let me know My Family would like to join a club also

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525
1Scorpion
Contributing Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2005, 09:30:43 PM »

The wife and I would be interested ! Grin
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2005, 09:35:30 PM »

Sounds  good  to  me ! Grin

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
GSPKurt
Supreme Member

GSP Rescue Volunteer, Brittany Rescue Volunteer

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2005, 10:55:09 PM »

Why don't we form an ATV Florida-affiliated family riding club? I'm just a little north of Ocala in Trenton. How about

"FlorWheelers"?  Cheesy

My wife and I would join.

Kurt

Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch
Magnum330

Having Fun on ATV.Com Now Lets Ride

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2005, 02:12:04 AM »

I did a search and came across these. I'm not sure if they are still active. Their are a couple here for Ocala. let us know what you find out.

3 Legged Dawgs
11111 SW 111 Street
Miami, FL 33186
Email: rypiii@netzero.com
Phone: (786) 355-4519
Info: We consist of all 350X Honda's. Classic bikes. If you've got one, your in. From Fla. City, to Palm Beach County, to Naples. Mostly Muddin, no speed needed, just big tires and a lot of torque.

4 Wheelin For Fun
Tampa, Fl 33604
Email: four_wheelin4fun@yahoo.com
Info: We are looking for fun people and fun places to go we are 4-wheelin fools there are 6 adults and 3 kids so we try to make it a family fun kind of thing.

ATV BLUE RAPTOR
Port Charlotte, Fl 33980
Email: mejasnanny@comcast.net
Phone: (941) 916-5940
Info: Looking to start or join a 4-wheeler club. I ride at Croom's and Ocala National Forest...Adults-Family & Kids welcome. Lets do some riding (or) camping out. I have a Yamaha 660R Raptor. Please call or e-mail me. Need some buddies to ride with.

ATV Riders
New Port Richey, FL 34654
Email: sam_witch@yahoo.com
Info: Small group of people wanting to start a club in the Pasco area. So lets go riding!!!

ATV Trail Hogs
Ocala, FL 34470
Email: mdaybc@hotmail.com
Info: Looking for people in North Central FL to get together with and join a club...we have around 10-15.

Barophobia
25204 NW 79th Place
High Springs, FL 32643
Email: toothfairy1214@netzero.net
Info: We consist of 4 4wheelers and 2 dirt bikes and are steadily growing. We are located in north central Florida and we are not scared to get dirty. We are also interested in new places to ride.

Blue Simmons
St Cloud, FL 34772
Email: Blue@bluescycle.com
Phone: (866) 4.ATV.TOUR
Fax: (407) 933.0535
Info: Offroad Adventure ATV Club in Central FL. Club Memberships available for FL residents. Local Transportation to trails. Various riding locations for all levels of riders.

Central Florida ATV Club
Mascotte, FL 34753
Email: cfatvclub@aol.com
Info: We are looking for people of all ages and riding skills to join out club for rides twice a month in the central Florida area. ATV and dirtbikes welcome. Parents bring your children! This club is for everyone!! Email for further information.

Dirt Dogs ATV Club
Loxahatchee, FL 33470
Email: PATSSMS@aol.com

Dirt-Wheelers ATV Club
Crestview, FL 32536
Email: wswise1@cox.net
Phone: (850) 689-1484
Info: Our club is a family oriented club and has single, married, and family riders and members. We enjoy trail riding, camping, cookouts and just having a great time on our ATV's. If you are interested in joining us for a ride/campout or wanting to join an ATV club, contact me 850-689-1484 wswise1@cox.net.

Dirty Girls, The
285 Campbell Ranch Run
Geneva, FL 32732
Email: atvgirl@thedirtygirls.net
Info: Don't let the name fool ya. 20-30 of us, Women, men and kids. We camp, ride and have a great time. We have merchandise for sale and do local events. I am looking for an additional club to talk to about racing events. More info available at my website. We ride several places and are always looking for other places to ride and have fun.

Down & Dirty ATV Club
4667 Merrimac Ave.
Jacksonville, FL 32210
Email: caulkmaster27@wmconnect.com
Phone: (904) 338-4145
Fax: (904) 389-2979
Info: We are a family oriented club with 25 members. We enjoy camping, hunting, fishing playing in the mud and trail riding, exc. We ride in Ocala, Keystone, Jacksonville. If this sounds like stuff you like to do then give us a call.

East Coast Mud Nuts
Daytona Beach, FL 32127
Email: jmnasdaqqqq@hotmail.com
Info: We're a small group of riders located in the Daytona Bch area who are interested in starting a riding group. We frequently ride our local spots such as LPGA Blvd., ERAU sand pit, the Powerlines in NSB and Scottsmore. We also ride twice a week on Thurs and Sundays in the Ocala National Forest. Anyone interested please feel free to contact. Website under construction.

East Marion ATV Trail Riders
Ocala, Fl 34470
Email: Aditchdoc@aol.com
Info: Family Organization for spending time with family and friends doing what we like to do in the woods. "Get Dirty" Meeting every 2nd Wednesday at the East Marion Elem. School Baseball Field.

FL-ATV.com
602 Se Portage Ave
Port St Lucie, FL 34984
Email: support@fl-atv.com
Info: Florida ATV Riding Land for ATV enthusiasts, camping, racing, etc. Join us and purchase your own undivided share of Real Property that is yours to keep (sell, donate, will). We're on target to secure several - multi-hundred acre facilities throughout Florida. Come and sign up for your piece of the action.

Florida Youth ATV Racing
5247 27th St. SW
Lehigh Acres, FL 33971
Email: selling_this_stuff@yahoo.com
Phone: (239) 571-9605
Info: Wanting to start a racing club for SW Florida Youth. Also for families interested in camping and trail riding. Lots of trails in Lehigh and racetrack is across from my house. Need volunteers also to help with event.

Muddy Waters ATV Association, Inc.
1022 Angora Street
Deltona, FL 32725
Email: muddywatersatv@yahoo.com
Phone: (386) 860-9753
Info: The goal of our Association is to promote safe ATVing, preserve our environment, & protect our riding rights while helping our community. Oh yeah, we like to get MUDDY too! Currently we have 41 members and are always looking for more. We ride, Scottsmore, Georgia, Cocoa, Ocala and croom. Looking for new places to ride.

North Florida Riders Association
2310 Crawfordville Highway
Crawfordville, FL 32327
Email: damon_m_lee@yahoo.com
Phone: (850) 926-4681
Info: N.F.R.A. is a group of people dedicated to atv-ing in north florida and south georgia with get-togethers, camping and group rides.http://www.northfloridaatv.org.

On All Fours
11021 Areca Drive
Port Richey, FL 34668
Email: nalienprincess@aol.com
Phone: (727) 919-8307
Info: Looking to start a 4-wheeler club in Pasco area. For all ages who want to ride just for fun!

Poor Boys Toys ATV Club
Groveland, FL 34736
Email: Banshee1987@eathlink.net
Info: (Sport Quads) Fast pace riding. We ride in Ocala, Croom. Usually 1 or 2 times a month. Where in the South Lake area.

Rican Riderz
1412 Margaret St.
Tampa, FL 33619
Email: mjavy7@gmail.com
Phone: (813) 785-0003 or (813) 220-1311
Info: We are looking to make a group to ride. We have so far only 2 adults and 2 kids. Join us today.

Ride or Die
10001 NW 59 CT.
Broward County, FL 33076
Email: BMac240@hotmail.com
Phone: (954) 818-1192
Info: There is three of us that ride regularly but I'm always looking for people to ride with. I have a YFZ450 and enjoy fast pace riding. We like to travel alot to ride in other parts of the state. Contact me if you want to join us. ATV's, Bikes, ATC's all welcome.

Salvador Rodriguez
321 NW 31st
Miami, FL 33127
Email: wildboy_2002@yahoo.com
Phone: (305) 573-7557

S.O.B.'s (Same Old Bunch)
P. O. Box 292
Indiantown, FL 34956
Email: gwest@onearrow.net
Phone: (772) 597-3987
Fax: 772) 597-3940
Info: S.O.B.'s (Same Old Bunch) on ATVs Indiantown, FL. We currently ride in Okeechobee, FL; New Smyrna Beach Pumpkin Run; River Ranch and Ocala National Forest. Not afraid to travel anywhere and ride. Some of us have rode Hatfields & McCoy Trails in West Virginia.

Southern Knights ATV Club
P.O. Box 277
Melbourne, FL 32902
Email: chris@southernknightsatv.com
Phone: (321) 725-1423

SouthRiders ATV Club
Homestead
Miami, FL 33145
Email: sawesero039@msn.com
Info: We consist of about 15-20 riders. All types of quads from Yamaha to Honda's & Suzuki's. We mostly ride in and around South Florida but we make some trips up north sometimes.

Stunt Riders
Titusville, FL 32796
Email: Justin888@bellsouth.net
Phone: (321) 698-4248
Info: Stunt Riders is a club for those who like to catch huge air and bust out amazing tricks. If you like to do Wheelies, Ride Backwards, Get Huge Air, ETC... Then this club is definitely for you.

SW Florida Atv Riders Club
Cape Coral, FL 33904
Email: harufam@earthlink.com
Phone: (239) 540-4225
Info: If your interested in starting a club in the SW FL area to enjoy sport riding, sharing your experiences and ATV knowledge please contact me. All ages, singles or couples.

TraumaHounds
Ocala, FL 34420
Email: traumahounds@cox.net
Info: Group of people working in the medical field, interested in starting a riding club in the Marion County area. Nurses, medics, emt's, techs, fire rescue, and others. Family oriented, looking for new places to ride. Get together 2-3 times a month. See ya on the trail:-)~

West Broward ATV Riding
4100 SW 53 Avenue
Davie, Fl 33314
Email: Redgrizzly660@aol.com
Phone: (954) 583-5515
Info: We ride at Holy Land US 27 Broward and West Palm Beach County line 15 mile West of 27 next to pump station.

Work on it Together
Crawfordville, FL 32327
Email: gmc4x4countrygal@aol.com
Info: Looking to start a new rider's club in Crawfordville/Tallahassee area. Please email if you are interested. We are 2 new riders both girls but guys are welcome as well. Just look-in for some buddies to have on the trail. The more the merrier!

Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com