Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone know when atv laws are gonna be challenged any time soon...?  (Read 5511 times)
atvfreedom

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 25, 2014, 06:35:52 PM »

I know this has been challenged before...but whats the next step and when...?  Putnam county has 95% dirt/sugarsand roads....they act like were driving on hwy 95.   atv riders get hassled all the time over being on dirt roads....most are 35 mph with hardly ever traffic.   this whole area is pretty much wooded.....!   does anyone know when the next vote on this will be held.   the legislators keep kicking us in the teeth stating...kids will get hurt....the environment is getting damaged and so forth....!  HOGWASH !!!!   if you treat these roads with regular road rules and safety course trained liscenced drivers....the roads don't get torn up and kids wont be on them (because they aren't allowed to drive yet...! )....if standard road rules apply and we drive legal - like....why cant we use them...? we paid taxes for these roads....taxes and title and stickers on our atvs....and we are "CRIMINALS"....?  we are threatened with fines, impound and court hassles.   what about the economy we support in fuel, oil, atv parts and supplies, state park fees, riding gear and merchants who rely on our support...?   were the bad guys...?   our legislators are crooks....!!!!!   and all of them just don't get it...they already have their minds set before they even listen to our side....!   so whats being done about it....?   there are other counties in this state who are atv friendly....!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 09:21:38 AM by atvfreedom » Logged
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 10:53:14 PM »

Name me one ATV friendly county in the state of florida!!!! Deal    and be specicic on how they are ATV friendly!!   FLORIDA sucks for ATV's

Youve gotta pin it to win it!
yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 08:35:08 AM »

It only takes one moron to ruin for it all of us. We need to police ourselves first to try and repair our image. Right now becuase of stupid people we all look like idiots. It's a fight we will never win. So when you see someone riding stupid handle it. I know I do.

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 08:00:26 PM »

Southeastern Hendry County and northwestern Broward County are atv-friendly. Fortunately, you must be an invited guest and in the presence of a Seminole. Go Noles!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 08:05:03 PM by AintSkeered » Logged

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2014, 09:40:06 AM »

I hate the finger pointers saying " those people ruin it for everyone else"      anyone and everyone that refuses to ban together is at fault!!!    if all recreational ATV enthusiast came together "WE"   could make a huge difference!!    there is such a unorganized and unwillingness to ban together that "WE"   are our worst enemy!!

Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2014, 09:55:45 AM »

Wut?

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2014, 04:52:29 PM »

there is no unity!!!!!!       no organization!!!    if we were a group of 1000+ registered voters we would have a voice!!     like the NRA  or other groups like MADD     

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com