Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fire at 137ave &sw 8st Miami  (Read 6852 times)
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 09, 2012, 08:19:36 PM »

Anyone see the fire at this place?  looks huge!!!! Cry   The fire chief interviewed a guy that was camping out there then said this was typical of atv's with no spark arrestors Flaming    Mind you!!!! its a monday with not one single atv in the area Dunno    yet this MORON Lecture fire chief figures it was an atv Clapper Jester          What about the guy camping out there that was stopped while walking away from the fire?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?      they are truly idiots!!!!!!!

Youve gotta pin it to win it!
XtremeH18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 09:23:45 PM »

Anyone see the fire at this place?  looks huge!!!! Cry   The fire chief interviewed a guy that was camping out there then said this was typical of atv's with no spark arrestors Flaming    Mind you!!!! its a monday with not one single atv in the area Dunno    yet this MORON Lecture fire chief figures it was an atv Clapper Jester          What about the guy camping out there that was stopped while walking away from the fire?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?      they are truly idiots!!!!!!!

Zman for once I agree with you 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Same thing I told my friends today.. I was watching channel 7 when they said that it was an ATV that started the fire... How the F**K?HuhHuh??  Today is Monday and no ATVs where riding out there, yet we still get blamed.. that is 100% bullsh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There goes another place in Florida that will be closed, if not closed already!  Cry
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 10:31:22 PM »

Closed??? It was never "open" to begin with.

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 10:33:19 PM »

I bet there is gonna be lots of new trails to go through since the fire cleared all the brush. you can probably even make some new ones  in places you could'nt go before. I hope the fire burned the mess the paintballers left there.

Youve gotta pin it to win it!
patches206
Supreme Member

32Ex-Lax and Newmember love the glory hole!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 11:00:20 PM »

I bet there is gonna be lots of new trails to go through since the fire cleared all the brush. you can probably even make some new ones  in places you could'nt go before. I hope the fire burned the mess the paintballers left there.

Well look at the bright side you will not need a spark arrestor anytime soon. Bump

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
 Quad32Ex-laxblows!
 Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!
Dirty Girl

I'm only a little crazy...honest!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 01:01:23 AM »

Well look at the bright side you will not need a spark arrestor anytime soon. Bump
Well, baby...that's seeing the glass half-full!!   Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Bombardier DS650X Sand Pig!!
Patches206's better half
Momma to two boys... 13 yo and 4 yo
TNTaylor
MudMarine

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 07:12:12 AM »

Legal or not, ATV riders are going to continue to ride there as long as they can get away with it.  It was my favorite local place to ride but I stopped going there after the first warning from police. That fire is going to be hard to get control of with no rain in the forecast and the smoke is very thick this morning!

2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700
mtbatvrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 01:19:37 PM »

What I heard that somebody got pissed off at the paint ballers or the paint ballers got pissed off at the atvers and one of them had flame thrower and burned the place down   Angry  Evil Cursing
Dirty Girl

I'm only a little crazy...honest!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 01:52:51 PM »

What I heard that somebody got pissed off at the paint ballers or the paint ballers got pissed off at the atvers and one of them had flame thrower and burned the place down   Angry  Evil Cursing
Sad Sad  y'all gossip too much...lol

Bombardier DS650X Sand Pig!!
Patches206's better half
Momma to two boys... 13 yo and 4 yo
XtremeH18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 09:41:52 AM »

Channel 7 is now saying it was campers not ATVs...  "Investigators believe the fire may have been started inadvertently by some campers lighting a fire in the wooded area."

Read more: http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/21007177392542/#ixzz1rjsSbRAy
cr500pro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2012, 02:32:13 AM »

also what alot of folks dont realize,is that theres actualy sick people that go out there & start fires to see everything burn & see it in the news..back in 1992 b4 all that area was  developed,me and a buddy were riding( on a monday) & came across a guy in the woods,he had piled like 20 branches,including 2x4's against a big pine ,had a lite flare in his and we saw him throw it into the pile of woods,we yelled at him & he took off in2 the woods,thankfully we threw mud on it and it turned off...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com