Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: where to ride in brooksville area?  (Read 9884 times)
352guy

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 23, 2012, 01:41:45 PM »

hey guys im looking a place to ride in the brooksville/ spring hill area besides croom.
Dirty Brutes

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 06:11:45 PM »

East Rd pits off of Denton Rd. Not legal but been there myself.

2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.
352guy

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 11:13:28 AM »

yea i go there a lot but the cops are starting to crack  down on it again.
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 09:14:27 PM »

small town, with very little to do, I can see how the cops got all the time in the world out there to be vigilante of trespassing. Dont get me wrong cause I love going up there to croom, the people in that town are really friendly and hospitable. I cant wait to go back and camp out Sad   

Youve gotta pin it to win it!
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 10:23:30 AM »

small town, with very little to do, I can see how the cops got all the time in the world out there to be vigilante of trespassing. Dont get me wrong cause I love going up there to croom, the people in that town are really friendly and hospitable. I cant wait to go back and camp out Sad   
I for one hope they do stop the riding up here. Ever since Rancho has shut down there's been way more people from other counties coming up here and DESTROYING the entire area. The main parking area everyone uses looks like a garbage dump from empty beer bottles to empty water bottles and other trash. I'm not only talking about people purposely dumping but just general garbage from the weekend riders that come up here now. The shooting has gotten way out of hand along with the unattended bonfires. I live on adjoining land and even though I ride out there I wish the police and landowners would shut it down. Just like every other riding area, too many irresponsible people always ruin it for the few responsible ones. ENJOY IT! DON'T DESTROY IT! How can you say a police officer is being a "vigilante"? Maybe you should look up the definition of vigilante Zman. If someone calls and makes a complaint then they are just doing their job by going out there. I can honestly tell you that if people rode responsibly and treated the area with respect then there would not be one person in the area complaining.
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2012, 12:41:46 PM »

Yeah, darn police and property owners! How dare them try and keep this from happening! Hope you and attitudes like yours stay in Miami.

* IMG_20120506_103820 (Medium) (Small).jpg (102.3 KB, 640x480 - viewed 701 times.)

* IMG_20120506_103834 (Medium) (Small).jpg (143.01 KB, 640x480 - viewed 733 times.)
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2012, 12:43:22 PM »

more reasons irresponsible people are not wanted around here!

* IMG_20120506_104208 (Medium) (Small).jpg (137.2 KB, 640x480 - viewed 678 times.)

* IMG_20120506_104415 (Medium) (Small).jpg (56.15 KB, 360x480 - viewed 741 times.)

* IMG_20120506_104433 (Medium) (Small).jpg (96.97 KB, 640x480 - viewed 719 times.)
pepito113

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2012, 04:03:17 PM »

Yeah, darn police and property owners! How dare them try and keep this from happening! Hope you and attitudes like yours stay in Miami.
Yeah I am sure its all the people in miami driving up there making that mess... I am willing to bet that it the locals making that mess.. The people that drive up to camp, ride and take there family in a weekend ride is not the problem.
dieselbeef

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2012, 07:30:16 AM »

thats typical...northport used to suffer the same issues in the day
SMP63
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2012, 08:58:40 AM »

When they start clamping down on the area by Durac825 guess where they go to next!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like those pics were taken @ Rancho!

Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2012, 09:36:43 PM »

Not Rancho but here in Hudson. And it has only gotten this bad since Rancho got shut down this last time. And you would lose that bet Pepito. It is from the weekend riders that are NOT local. The locals don't trailer in and park. Actually the majority of the people that park and ride come in with Pinellas county plates. It doesn't really matter where they come from other than outsiders tend to be a lot less respectful when riding away from home. ENJOY IT DON'T DESTROY IT!
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2012, 11:46:43 PM »

Not Rancho but here in Hudson. And it has only gotten this bad since Rancho got shut down this last time. And you would lose that bet Pepito. It is from the weekend riders that are NOT local. The locals don't trailer in and park. Actually the majority of the people that park and ride come in with Pinellas county plates. It doesn't really matter where they come from other than outsiders tend to be a lot less respectful when riding away from home. ENJOY IT DON'T DESTROY IT!
Mike, just start riding with your blow up doll on the back of your quad again, that will scare them off.  Rolling on the Floor Laughing

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
z400250

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2012, 08:15:26 AM »

It doesn't matter where you come from, if you brought it in take it out with you!!!

SMP63
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2012, 08:39:43 AM »

If people would do just that it would be awsome!!!!!!!!!!!  All they need to do is pick up after themselves & it will make a big difference. That & take the guns to a shooting range if they want to crack off a few rounds. 

Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2012, 01:57:57 PM »

Wow!  Where is that???  That's gotta be $40-50.00 in aluminum cans.  I can get me some 4-0s for me and my homies!   Wink

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
trailrider77

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2012, 08:36:04 AM »

That sucks when people trash places like that it just makes it harder to find places to ride at if everyone took care of the places they ride at i dont think police or the people in the nieghborhood would complain.

2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch
352guy

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2012, 06:36:14 PM »

its the east road pits in hudson. sucks i love riding my quad there but cause of all the trash and debris theyre starting to crack down again. its just like rancho with all the trash starting to come back sucks people need to respect where they ride. treat it like its ur property would u want people coming over and throwing trash and sh*t all over ur yard? no u wouldnt so y do u do it in the woods. and the fires make sure its out before u leave its that simple. i went out there yesterday around 2 and there was a fire still going from the night before with all the beer bottles around that area
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com