Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rules for riding Big Scrub  (Read 3275 times)
stevescummins

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 07, 2012, 06:52:55 PM »

I am thinking about get a permit to ride in Ocala Forest but have a question before I do. I have a Brute Force 750 with a hard case storage box mounted on my rear rack that has a seat built in. My five year old granddaughter loves to ride. I see there is a rule that says only one rider on a quad. Are they strict about that or could I get away with taking her riding with me up there? I moved here from Wyoming and she was able to ride with me there. I haven't done any riding here yet on state ground and want to avoid a ticket. Any help would be appreciated. Now that it is cooling off I would love to take her riding. She loves it. Thanks folks.
patches206
Supreme Member

32Ex-Lax and Newmember love the glory hole!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 06:56:40 PM »

If the machine it built for one you can only ride one.  One of my Can-am's is a factory two seater and that one is legal.   

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
 Quad32Ex-laxblows!
 Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!
SMP63
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 11:55:26 PM »

Welcome to the forum!! Unfortunatly Patches is correct. I have never seen 2 people on a wheeler except those that are designed for 2 the times i've ridden there so i would say they inforce that rule!!!

Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 09:31:11 AM »

They can be real poppers of balloons, if you catch my drift.   Wink  They have to finance the cost of grooming the trails (rrriiiiiiiiight) and serving the customer (hhhmmm-hhhmmm) some way or another.  Roll Eyes

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
stevescummins

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 02:24:51 PM »

I guess I won't be riding in the forest. She is to small to ride her own machine and I spent 7500.00 on this quad and I am nt going to spend more to get a new one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com