Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Serviced the bikes myself.  (Read 1704 times)
PureLogic

I am a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 08, 2005, 10:59:33 PM »

Just got done doing the services this week on the bikes. Coolant change, diff oil change and of course oil and filter change. (And I needed to go to the eye doctor for new contacts for 3 months now.) I was trying to find parts for my WARN winch but nobody in southeast Florida has any parts readily in stock. You guys in Tampa got it really nice because you all can go to Florida Power Train and get the hookup in less than 15 minutes. I ordered my parts and I got them on the door step the very next day from them. They also gave me some installation advice and what to look at  in future rebuilds I have nothing but GOOD things to say about Florida Power train.. I got all of my oils and accessories from Riva motor sports. They where extremely helpful and gave me some really nice price breaks on ALL of the things I purchased. Unlike another south Florida dealer we all know that hinders you, Riva really helped!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com