Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cowards Strike again  (Read 11932 times)
jbbj220

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 07, 2005, 05:07:43 PM »

And again the cowards have struck. Bombs in London to let them know that if you do not belive the way I want you to I will kill you.

Until the rest of the world stoops to the level of these cowards this will go on and on. there will be no stopping them. We need to go back to the Bible and take an eye for an eye, only 10 times over. If they kill 3000 of ours then we kill 30,000 of theirs. This is the only way that we will ever get their attention.

But no we must be politicaly correct, give the prisoners in GITMO anything and everything that they want, don,t mistreat them to get the information that could prevent what happened today from happening. Our shoulders go to prison for tyring to save the lives of inacunt people like the ones in London today and in the Twin Towers on 9/11.

Can you tell that I for one am fed up with searching the little old lady at airports while the dark skin dark haired ones go right on through because heven help us if we profiloe.

I could go on and on about this but I think that I will stop for now.

thank you one and all for letting me vent.

Jim,

you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 05:36:41 PM »

I don't care if it is truly profiling. Than so be it .If it helps in anyway to secure the american publics safety than I say go ahead and profile.
ronny86250r

keeping up

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 05:44:50 PM »

well i have a lot of buddies in the guard (in my old unit) that are being activated next month going over there to guard the prison i have said to them let them out then shoot them all then the cowards will come out of hiding to retaliate then shoot them also it might be inhumain but it will tell them that we are tired of their s--t and we are not gonna take it any more Angry ,ronny
J.D.
Supreme Member

I can see the concrete slowly creepin .

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2005, 06:37:46 PM »

It Tweaks me in a bad way !  Cool

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...
dreth

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2005, 07:01:42 PM »

im with yall on this one! i say bring our boys home and drop a big ole bomb and wipe out the whole place! let what ever lives start over knowing that WE DONT PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes i believe in GOD! the way i see it is you get what you give.........TERROR......
susieblazer
Supreme Member

It's WHAT the winds blowing!! Git R Dun

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2005, 07:07:30 PM »

Hey I am for the Big A too , Japan didn't bother us after!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2005, 07:11:19 PM by susieblazer » Logged

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy
bluesman
Supreme Member

03 ds650baja/03kfx 400/ 03kfx 450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2005, 07:18:44 PM »

land mines and boobytrap mines dont work at 55k feet
let the bombers do there job 24 day 7 day a week

and since we feed the world  new price on oil

1 bushel wheat = 1barrel of oil      sounds fair to me?Huh
« Last Edit: July 07, 2005, 07:30:29 PM by bluesman » Logged
J.D.
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2005, 07:32:07 PM »

Indians believed in bad dirt .....The dirt in their country need sterilized . It makes me feel bad for saying it , but when I look at my kids I would be willing to do it one grain of sand at a time . If it is not right to hate a group of people    I am truely sorry , but I dont like them so if any terrorists ever read these words .
                                  I hate you too!
   And when the time comes  ....

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...
jbbj220

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2005, 07:45:22 PM »

OK, I have more venting to do.

I worked in Saudi Arebia for 3 years. I worked as a civelian and lived on the local econmey. These people and I mean the Muslams are the bigest hipacrets that I have ever known. I the shopping aeras they would require that all the women be covered. But if it was a westeren women it was ok to stear at her and grab her in anyway that they could. They would not fly the Sadea Airline as it did not serve alcaol, as sonn as a flight would leave the country and they started serveing drinks they would almost fight over the firast one. If nothing else I learned that the only thing they respect is that you treat them just like they treat all others. When they kill so do you only ten fold.

I am so pi**ed about all of this that I can not hardly type, so please look over my spelling and I will do better .

Jim,

you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing
ucfneed2ride
Supreme Member

'07 Brute Force 750

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2005, 08:12:13 PM »

Unfortunately our borders are so wide open that most of the terrorists that are a threat to this country are already here. If it would all end with a nuke then we probably would have done it already. Im sure the men and women overseas wish it was that easy as well. I wonder how much it is gonna take before the whole world collectively decides that that area is due to be wiped out completely. There is no easy solution but hopefully we are getting closer.

BCConviber
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2005, 08:24:52 PM »

How does that saying go? Kill 'em all, and let god sort 'em out? Amen...

2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**
J.D.
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2005, 08:35:11 PM »

When the time comes .   We are protected by our constitution   the second amen  . It will simply be a question of how much will we take .  We have grown numb to tragedy ...but there is a primitive threshold deep within us and one day they will cross the line . As long as I cant see them from my house . Remember the movie Road House ..thins will get worse before they get better .

trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2005, 09:42:02 PM »

we need to stop sticking our noses in everyone's business, are politics and greed makes people in other countries hate us and it's only going to get worse. I think the people who voted for bush should get the head examined. Bring our troops home protect our borders and leave those towel heads alone. Leppard can't change his spots just like those people will neverrrrr change. Maybe the people supporting the war should pitch in more on there taxes and pay for the war and send there kids over there too.

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2005, 09:43:31 PM »

Happen to disagree w/ what some of you guys are saying. I'm all for killing the terrorists and anyone showing aggession towards our troops. But not all the people in that region are against Americans. It could have easily been one of us born there instead of here in America. Would you have that same opinion of being blown up then?

We were our worst enemy in this whole issue. We left our borders open to any and all that wanted to come here. (Well most anyway) Then we granted them funds and opportunities to "Better themselves" when there are Americans being denied those same grants. Myself, I was sick of seing Habib come over from his land of poverty to open up his store, send for the rest of his family and have them do the same. Yet, it's hard for me as an AMERICAN (born and raised) to get a loan. There are troops that have been deployed whose families are going through financial problems b/c they took major loses in pay. Many that had their own businesses lost.  Many that have gotten wounded or lost limbs and only receive partial benefits.

As far as the bombings and our troops losing their lives Cry. I said a year ago that it was going to get worse b/f it got better and I still don't think we've seen the worse. We need to bring our troops home to their families.

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
J.D.
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2005, 09:02:50 AM »

I haven't stuck my nose in anyones business , so leave out the we ! But when the time comes ... It wont be my nose pointing at them . They want trouble , they enjoy seeing people in horror ,  all the effort they put into these bombings needs rewarded . BAD DIRT .

London's mass transit system reopened Friday, though some commuters, admitting they were afraid, opted for a taxi. Normally packed double-decker buses carried just a handful of passengers, and many Underground stations were less congested than normal. But others said they had little choice but to board the subway.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2005, 09:36:31 AM by J.D. » Logged

Anoriginal

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2005, 09:39:45 AM »

Lets all get a perspective on this. Actually, a reality check.
I'm not making an argument for any side, just interested in seeing what everyone thinks about certain issues, so don't start flaming or chest beating because this post is just to find out everyone's opinion(s).

First - America does (and I mean "we" - you can't call yourself and American then exclude yourself from American acts when it benefits you) stick its nose in everyone elses' business. Most of the time we're asked to do so and welcomed. (ie.- global aid, global police presence, etc.) Other times we are not. (ie. - military bases, our role in NATO in century old conflicts, etc.) There are two sides to this point. Side one is, keep our noses out of everyone's business, bring the troops home, close the borders and the heck with everyone else. Side two is, we live in an absolute global economy; sticking our noses in everyone elses business is good business for the USA and helps maintain our standard of living.

Second- War is great business internally. Always has been and always will be. Fire up the military machine and the economy swells. You have huge $$ going to military contracts, increased pay/spending/saving by military families and those associated with the military in either an official (ie. - member) or unofficially (ie. - contractor). History shows that this increase spending on the government end trickles down to the rest of the nation and leaves us all healthier.  The down side is always the human cost of firing up the military machine. I don't think this needs discussion.

Third- War is great business externally. Granted, we're all paying more at the pump these days. However, do you think for one minute we'd be involved in Iraq if the payoff wasn't better for us in the long run? Having a stable government in place in Iraq will only ensure the furture flow of petroleum to the USA.  It is a great wager to remove Saddam and replace him with (at least) a puppet democracy. If we influence the government, we create a strong foot-hold in the Middle East and a conduit for petroleum in the future. Again, this all comes with a human cost.

Fourth - The United States has one of the most liberal policies on people coming into and out of our country. We always have and probably always will. Again, think of the economic benefit we derive from loose borders. Not so much middle eastern or european visitors, but Sounth American. the majority of the service/physical labor industry segment is now driven by South American and Mexican labor. The good? We all get the benefit of this labor at lowered rates. The bad? these are potential jobs that citizens may miss out on.
Tighten the borders on our European and Middle Eastern visitors and we will feel it in our wallets. Free trade includes the ability to freely move between countries. Cut back on this ability and your imports cut back too. (You think your ATV costs a lot now?) Again, the down side to this current stance is the ease of travel afforded to people who would do us harm. Cost benefit analysis at its most critical.

Finally, we need to think about the mentality of the people who are truly our enemies. These people hate us with every ounce of their being. You cannot reason with them, you cannot trust them, you cannot punish them. If you kill them, they are considered martyrs. They freely give their lives for their "cause" as (in their minds) doing so means an award in heaven. They do not think globally other than on a religious inquisitive level. If you do not believe as they do, you are a zionist and need to either convert or die. It is that simple for them.  Most of them have been at war with one another for centuries. Their religion calls for continued war and erradication (at all cost and sacrifice) of any who do not think as they do.

Again, I'm not arguing for any side nor am I telling anyone which side or opinion I hold. Just a couple of facts to consider. It is sick what happened in London. The people responsible are the lowest form of life devised. Hopefully a way will be found tto prevent htis from happening again.
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2005, 09:50:00 AM »

First off I would like to send out my condolences and say a pray to all those who suffered in London. I have friends and family over there. They are good people, very good people. It could have been much worse.

Secondly I'm so p*ssed at this group of idiots in the White House. I know some of you guys like them, but I'm sick to my stomach at the way these hypocritical greedy b*stards run things. I was mad when it took them so long to get to Afghanistan, but once they started bombing I felt better knowing we were going to stop the terrorist in time. We were on the right track, I felt bad for doubting Bush because the world was becoming a safer place. Then came Iraq Angry  You know if Bush had just stayed the course of wiping out the Al Queda and not trying to get rich from oil at the cost of my friends, my family, our soldiers lives than London would probably not be dealing with this tragedy. These fanatics are resourceful and cunning, but we will prevail if we just stick to it. Chase down the terrorist, not wait for them to come to us. We need to get back on track of hunting down these SOB's so acts of cowardly terrorism are all but extinct.  

I like Blair and I hope he takes this opportunity to get support from the world, to stand strong and not just be Bush's lap-dog. Hopefully this will be a wakeup call for him to do the right thing for his people and not his wallet.

J.D.
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2005, 10:10:37 AM »

Desperate times call for desperate measures . It's in us ..it just has not come  out yet .  If those middle east A    Holes   read their history books , they would shurely see that the the American people have a way of dealing with situations  .

The Melting Pot is starting to bubble . When it starts...if you dont agree ....please stay inside .But be shure to answer your door if someone knocks , they will need to see your face .
  If the govt fears for the safety of people of middle eastern decent they had better round'em up before the people do .that's not profiling ....it is a safety measure easily brought on by the AMERICAN PEOPLE . Sometimes right or wrong is not the question .
« Last Edit: July 08, 2005, 10:25:12 AM by J.D. » Logged

BCConviber
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2005, 06:41:31 PM »

I only have one thing to say... Anyone who truly believes hat we went into Iraq looking to be greedy bastards because of their oil needs their head examined. Saddam was a physco...

2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2005, 07:13:38 PM »

I only have one thing to say... Anyone who truly believes hat we went into Iraq looking to be greedy bastards because of their oil needs their head examined. Saddam was a physco...

Saddam was a psycho, like many world leaders I could name, but what made him such a threat? WMD's that cannot be found? I guess he should of had some kind of WMD's since the U.S. had the receipt for them. I'm sure he sold them off after we put sanctions against his country in the 90's. Do you really think we would spend billions on this war, occupying it if someone wasn't profiting? The point is London should be safer and WE THE U.S. should be safer. We need to be vigilant on taking down the terrorist. Focus more on  stopping the terrorist cells where they begin like Africa. Stop Middle Eastern or people who have spent time in the Middle East from entering our country if there is any suspicion whatsoever. It may seem wrong, but this is a war and people will have to just deal with it like they have in the past. You may or may not agree with my views, but we both want the same thing.

shulco

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2005, 07:21:39 PM »

this is only my opion
if we had taken more time geting through Iran ,put more death and distruction on the ba------- instilled more fear of the US in them from the get go  I think they would have more respect for use. now they see the US as talkers and not doers
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2005, 07:33:35 PM »

this is only my opion
if we had taken more time geting through Iran ,put more death and distruction on the ba------- instilled more fear of the US in them from the get go  I think they would have more respect for use. now they see the US as talkers and not doers

I for one like the way you think. I wish we did too, but the problem is there is much more going on than we can possibly imagine. Politics is a hard game to master and sometimes you have to forfeit a move to hopefully advance it later. Like they say: "Life's a Gamble"

Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2005, 07:52:48 PM »

this is only my opion

How can you instill fear into someone that tries to take on a rolling tank w/ no real armor and a gun. How can you instill fear into someone that'll blow himself away thus showing that he's already not afraid to die. These people are FEARLESS. Cowards, but fearless. They approved of us removing Saddam from power. But as timed moved on those same people began to turn bidder towards our Troops. They're being told we're there for their oil and God knows what other roomers are being spread. We have our mixed views on why we're over there so I couldn't imagine the reasons why they think we're there.

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2005, 07:56:09 PM »

We wen't to war to protect Isreal and boost our economy. that a fact believe it or not jews run our government they own every news paper and news channel. they contribute the most  money to both political party's than anyone, big oil,insurance, pharmacy, e.t.c. So we have to pay back our debt to isreal and protect them from saddam getting nukes. see thats the real reason while those people hate us. there not jealous of us they just hate isreal  and we back isreal with billons not millons a year. they don't buy our fighter planes, tanks, guns, missiles we give for free must be nice. you all can look these facts up if ya want i already did     Undecided

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2005, 08:24:51 PM »

I would like anyone who thinks we went to war for oil to go a month without electricity in their house and ride a mule or bike everywhere you go.
 There has always been a battle between good and evil, left unchecked (Clinton) evil will get stronger. Nice does not work with the bad guys, they dont have rules, you must kill them.
 I also dont really give a sh$t if a few soldiers want to walk prisoners around naked on leashes. We arent cutting off their heads.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com