Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Riding in broward County/ miami  (Read 2457 times)
pepito113

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 01, 2011, 11:24:50 AM »

Hey everyone. New to the site. Wanted to say hi first.... I am also looking for some places to ride easy. I just purchased a new atv and would like to break it in before I take it to South Carolina to my hunting camp. I know there is the big cypress and also I have heard by bird and 157 ave. If bird and 157ave still open? Are people still riding over there? I would like something close to broward or north miami if possible. Maybe a small little spot you found??? Thanks
batman

"To the BatCave"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 04:33:29 PM »

I use to ride at bird and 157 all the time several years ago and had not been back until 1 month ago.  Was still okay to ride (although it changed a bit).  I always go in from SW 8th street.  I have been there about 15-20 times and NEVER had a problem. 
batman

"To the BatCave"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 04:39:54 PM »

Just to be clear, i use to ride at bird & 157 Ave several years ago and NEVER had a problem then.  When i went 1 month ago it also seemed fine but I CAN'T GUARANTEE anything.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com