Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Riding locations located?  (Read 2314 times)
crzy4stmpn

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 05, 2005, 07:39:36 PM »

Hi, I'm new to the site, thanks to a friend who told me about it.  I see everyone talking about different places to ride, but they just have the "name" of the place, not the city or locations. 
Could you guys please enlighten us "newbies" to where these places are........? I am in St. LUcie County and plan to get out to the prairie w/some friends soon.  Where are these other places?
Croom? place near acreage? Etc. etc.

YEARS ago, when I was a teenager we used to ride and go muddin out behind Sunrise Musical Theatre in Broward County.  Anyone else here remember those days?  I'm not THAT old..................LOL
dvx400#1
Supreme Member

ride hard, ride fast, and ride safe

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2005, 08:02:47 PM »

ocala national forest . take i 75 n to wildwood exit. turn right  keep going stright untill 301 turn lft on 301 go a good while untill u get to  42  turn right  go another good while, you'll pass over a river and then start looking for a dirt road that says  588 turn left and follow it go about 5 or so miles and you will come to a intersection and you'll see power lines and you're at big scrub.  camping primative a few water spickets and  6 toilets, no showers, no electric miles and miles of trails will need gps unit if you want to just ride and not worry about how to get back.

croom/  will need yearly sticker $50 dollars, no day passes or nothing like that, will need title for your bike if you want to purchase a sticker, no tiltle no sticker. camping available first come first served water and electric /

directions  i-75 n. to st rd 50 brooksville turn left at exit go under interstate and turn righ at the hotel righ after the interstate  follow road around untill u see the guard house.
sct450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 10:12:19 PM »

how do you get to rodman ?

04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2005, 04:43:52 PM »

remeber us27 and griffin? or how about a little ridin area we used to call flamingo(off of flamingo road) dem were the good ol days-ima talkin 20 years ago.

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com