Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))  (Read 25487 times)
rubicon500kid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: December 07, 2010, 10:42:06 PM »

some of the older members might know me but my name is efren!!!
i used to be on this site everyday when i used to ride..... but bad times hit and i had to sell the Manny dif bikes i had !!! ( had a recon,rancher 350 4x4, 300ex, 450r,400ex,Rubicon 500,kx 125,klx 110, Mojave 250 ,atc 110 )  after loosing the house i moved into a smaller one and got a sick gsxr 750 road thats untill i went to jail (swat raided my house and took it along with my truck and my car )  thank god it woke me up and im a changed man !!!!!! and alot more grown man !!!!! ......well lately my lucks bin going down hill ....this past sat night i was jumped by 2 chico thugs and they took 2 scratch off tickets worth 200$ and 50$ cash from me ....then today i got beat up by this guy that i owe some cash tooo..... welll it got better when my buddy called me up and was like "do you want my other atv it needs some work but it should run good" i was like heck yessssssssss so dropped it off about an hour ago a nice lil 2004 ltz 250 !!!, now here is a list of whats wrong with it !!!!
1. no battery
2.needs bolts and thats alll!!!!

hope to meet up with yalll and hit the trails !!!!!

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 09:02:49 AM »

Why did SWAT raid your home and why did the authorities take your assets?

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
asmart82

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 09:10:22 AM »

Cause he voted for Obama.
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 10:05:59 AM »

Cause he voted for Obama.

That'll do it every time.

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 10:17:08 AM »

Yep.  Sign me up!  I can't wait to meet up with this kid so he can see all the sheet I've got.   Roll Eyes  What an im-bess-le.  What a nin-cow-poop.  What an ultra-maroon.   Cheesy  Did you get this cherry ltz in the same manner that initiated a visit from SWAT or the ass-kicking you got?   Shocked

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
rubicon500kid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2010, 09:50:43 PM »

1st off i am not a kid .......

i had left home when i was 17 and started selling and growing weed (i know dumb) it lasted till i was 20 years old and then i got raided ....... people make huge mistakes in there life's and i did but i have learned from it and ia m not letting it hold me back Smiley))  they took my stuff because it was bought with drug money (not all of it as i worked a legit job  but they did not care
  also i am not a bad kid at all i dont steal, rob ect.....

Yep.  Sign me up!  I can't wait to meet up with this kid so he can see all the sheet I've got.   Roll Eyes  What an im-bess-le.  What a nin-cow-poop.  What an ultra-maroon.   Cheesy  Did you get this cherry ltz in the same manner that initiated a visit from SWAT or the ass-kicking you got?   Shocked
)  thanks for the nice words !!! i dont steal and i got I disagree kicked by some punk ass thugs !!!!!!
the ltz is by far a cherry it needs WORK  it was given to me by my  partner (we have a mobile brake service down here in MIA)   as a gift  ITS NOT STOLEN !!!!!!!   the mebers on this site that do know me will tell you im a stand out guy and will help any one in need !!!!!

also digginfool i don't like talking or  ridding with ignorant people so go else where if  ya going to bash me.... or talk shizzzzz   because i am an honest person about my past and try to let people know if you do the crime be ready to do the time   gess this site has changed for the worst back in the day it used to be full of nice people looking to go riding !!!! hope some of you guys are still left !!!!!!

im in homestead if any one wants to meet up and ride and have a lil BBQ maybe some fishing

here is a pic from the old days !!!

* atv.jpg (5.27 KB, 130x97 - viewed 560 times.)

DROP & DESTROY
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a
rubicon500kid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2010, 09:51:36 PM »

another one !!
thats at Seminole

* atv5.jpg (6.37 KB, 130x97 - viewed 547 times.)

DROP & DESTROY
rubicon500kid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2010, 09:53:05 PM »

me and my mom way way back in the day at the hump!

* vf4r.jpg (4.54 KB, 130x97 - viewed 569 times.)

DROP & DESTROY
rubicon500kid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2010, 09:55:13 PM »

me with the my track bike (used my 450r as a toy/mud/trails bike)

* 13931_1212285625686_1185120252_30627189_6053703_s.jpg (5.58 KB, 97x130 - viewed 570 times.)

DROP & DESTROY
rubicon500kid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2010, 09:56:09 PM »

me with the kx 125, cr450f and the sexy SS

* dirtbikess.jpg (6.5 KB, 130x97 - viewed 566 times.)

DROP & DESTROY
rubicon500kid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2010, 10:06:06 PM »

soon ill post pics of my lil ltz 250 right now its torn down going from a frame up job (blue PC frame, shocks, filter, exhaust, maybe re build the engine to freshen it up, looking into a-arms , don't know if i can extended the axle as its not chain drive ...might just get some spacers, hid light in the stock one then 2 lights on the bars , Nerf bars ,tires( 2 sets 1 23" in the front and 22" vamps in the back  and set # 2 22" holeshots  in the front and 20"s in the back )  i plan on keeping this bike for a long time, also got alot of free time on my hands !!! and since the bike was FREE i cant and wont complain !!!

if any one has any ltz 250 parts LMK i will buy them !!!

also if any one is down to ride any time lmk!!!!
thanks good night and god bless
efren......

DROP & DESTROY
rubicon500kid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2010, 10:17:16 PM »

also digginfool why rag/ hate on some one you DONT even know ? im here to try and make new friends and ridding buddies why all the rude comments ..... got Internet ego ? think your big and bad because you have a comp screen in front of you ?.... you should get a life.....

DROP & DESTROY
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2010, 11:21:33 PM »

Dude, honesty is for job interviews and a sit down with future in-laws; not a very public forum where the rule of the day is slap-down or get slapped-down.  As you've mostly learned already, if you're going to be dumb, you better be tough, and/or rich.  Appears you're neither.  Try to stay straight.  Life is tough enough when you live by the rules.  Why make it tougher on yourself?

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
canam2010

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2010, 01:13:16 AM »

Dude, honesty is for job interviews and a sit down with future in-laws; not a very public forum where the rule of the day is slap-down or get slapped-down.  As you've mostly learned already, if you're going to be dumb, you better be tough, and/or rich.  Appears you're neither.  Try to stay straight.  Life is tough enough when you live by the rules.  Why make it tougher on yourself?

Couldn't have said it better
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2010, 08:57:01 AM »

1st off i am not a kid .......

i had left home when i was 17 and started selling and growing weed (i know dumb) it lasted till i was 20 years old and then i got raided ....... people make huge mistakes in there life's and i did but i have learned from it and ia m not letting it hold me back Smiley))  they took my stuff because it was bought with drug money (not all of it as i worked a legit job  but they did not care
  also i am not a bad kid at all i dont steal, rob ect.....

im in homestead if any one wants to meet up and ride and have a lil BBQ maybe some fishing

here is a pic from the old days !!!

Glad to hear you're back on track and doing well. Good luck to you and I am sure you'll do fine. I just asked because I was curious.

Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2010, 09:03:00 AM »

Glad to hear you're back on track and doing well. Good luck to you and I am sure you'll do fine.

Same here! I'm a Cop and I'm glad to see that you've turned your life around. Remember, "It takes a REAL Man to admit in a public forum the mistakes that he's made." Most here have done way worse things than you have but are cowards to admit it and then bash you for what you own up to. THE WORLD IS FULL OF THEM! Stay strong and stay on the right path  Wink .

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
rubicon500kid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2010, 01:44:49 PM »

thanks!!! any one down south (mia area ) that wants to ride? im trying to get my lil z250 up and running  for this weekend right now all i need is a battery, exhaust gasket, and the metal o ring for the oil drain bolt(it leaks oil from there) 

DROP & DESTROY
Kawa3
Supreme Member

Straight Up

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2010, 08:41:27 PM »

Been a while since I have seen you post. Well it has been a while since I have posted haha!

2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700
JOE3504x4

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2010, 01:32:09 PM »

Kawa3, I see your in Dover.. Im up the road in Brandon, where do you ride around this area?? Ive heard about the Dover pits but thats about it... Never actually been there. I just moved up here about a year ago and im always lookin for somewhere to ride preferebly with my 6yo boy.

Ideal Automotive
8507 Adamo Drive Tampa
www.idealauto.com
Mine *09 BRUTE FORCE 750efi, Full snorkel, pink primary/red secondary and EPI weights, 2" lift, 28" Silverbacks and some other stuff...
Her's * 4x4 Wolverine 350 - Stock
Kid's * Bayou 250 - Stock
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2010, 06:42:22 PM »

Glad to hear you're back on track and doing well. Good luck to you and I am sure you'll do fine.

Same here! I'm a Cop and I'm glad to see that you've turned your life around. Remember, "It takes a REAL Man to admit in a public forum the mistakes that he's made." Most here have done way worse things than you have but are cowards to admit it and then bash you for what you own up to. THE WORLD IS FULL OF THEM! Stay strong and stay on the right path  Wink .

Rob, it never ceases to amaze what a self-righteous hack you are.  Here's proof I called it right the first time.  Here's your "REAL Man" expressing his feelings for you and your brothers-in-arms. 

hey guys names Efren i used to ride the hump everyday since i was about 5  untill i was around 18 now im 21 and haven't bin there in over 2 years ..... is it still okay to ride out there ? i know they fenced off some places for digging but is it "pig/cop" free ? im on probation and dont want to do anything to get in trouble !! 

thanks ! and god bless

Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2010, 01:51:46 AM »

Rob, it never ceases to amaze what a self-righteous hack you are.  Here's proof I called it right the first time.  Here's your "REAL Man" expressing his feelings for you and your brothers-in-arms. 

LOL, so I should be upset by the pig/cop statement? The sad part about it is I can care less about statements like that and look at the change he's trying to make in his life. Not slam on him for the mistakes that he's made in the past. If I could get called "Pig" everyday for the rest of my career to get people in this world to have their lives in order and not commit crimes I'd except that title with open arms. Instead of you slamming him you should be trying to give him words of encouragement. But that's not your style.... lol You fit right into that category I stated above and you know it. I didn't even have to say your name and you responded to it. LOL

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2010, 09:39:29 AM »

Kawa3, I see your in Dover.. Im up the road in Brandon, where do you ride around this area?? Ive heard about the Dover pits but thats about it... Never actually been there. I just moved up here about a year ago and im always lookin for somewhere to ride preferebly with my 6yo boy.
It is illegal to ride at Dover pits. Take your kid to Croom its only a 45 minute ride. They sometimes have sheriff patrol on horseback out there. Lots of rifffraff out there. I wouldnt take my kids there.
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2010, 09:42:02 AM »

hey guys names Efren i used to ride the hump everyday since i was about 5  untill i was around 18 now im 21 and haven't bin there in over 2 years ..... is it still okay to ride out there ? i know they fenced off some places for digging but is it "pig/cop" free ? im on probation and dont want to do anything to get in trouble !! 

thanks ! and god bless
Roll Eyes keyboard tough guys everywhere..... Cheesy
rubicon500kid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2010, 06:51:40 PM »

funny thing is my father is a cop(pig ) i call him a pig all the time .... he is LT for metro  i am just trying to get back into the sport and have fun and stay out of trouble ..... last time i was on here it was about riding not "INTERNET bullying" LOL

Same here! I'm a Cop and I'm glad to see that you've turned your life around. Remember, "It takes a REAL Man to admit in a public forum the mistakes that he's made." Most here have done way worse things than you have but are cowards to admit it and then bash you for what you own up to. THE WORLD IS FULL OF THEM! Stay strong and stay on the right path  Wink .

thanks ! and god bless

DROP & DESTROY
mrbones
Administrator
Supreme Member

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2010, 11:48:48 AM »

It should be, so lets make it that way and keep it.

I will give you a big warm welcome. Welcome back!!

Hug

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com