Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))  (Read 25463 times)
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2010, 10:16:45 PM »

Man this is really weird.  Fish and the 'Fool tag teaming?  Unbelievable!!   Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2010, 10:23:01 PM »

Another thing Green; I never said calling a cop a pig was an arrestable offense.  Go back and re-read my posts.  Now, if you are going to stand there and, for example, say "You Pig!  You f'n Pig!!  You're nothing but a Pig for pulling me over!!  Where you going now, Pig?  To the Pig trough?  You pig!!"  there's a damn good chance you're spending the night in jail.  Ask Rob.  He'll tell you.  He knows.  Don't you, Rob? 
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 10:26:35 PM by digginfool » Logged

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2010, 07:59:19 AM »

"Disorderly Conduct Statutes

877.03  Breach of the peace; disorderly conduct.--Whoever commits such acts as are of a nature to corrupt the public morals, or outrage the sense of public decency, or affect the peace and quiet of persons who may witness them, or engages in brawling or fighting, or engages in such conduct as to constitute a breach of the peace or disorderly conduct, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

Good bye Greenmachine
Fish, you being such a liberal left wing idealist and one who loves social spending, I would have thought you would defend the constitutional right of freedom of speech.
Did I ever say the person would be SCREAMING the word pig. Your statute is breach of peace. You 2 should have a beer together sometime. You are both great at twisting things to your benefit, but you cant twist facts. A person can not be arrested for calling a cop a pig...PERIOD you are both wrong now.

DISORDERLY CONDUCT defined as:
A typical definition of disorderly conduct defines the offense in these ways:

A person who recklessly, knowingly, or intentionally:
(1) engages in fighting or in tumultuous conduct;
(2) makes unreasonable noise and continues to do so after being asked to stop; or
(3) disrupts a lawful assembly of persons;
Now where in there does it say calling names? If a person is yelling names IN A QUIET NEIGHBORHOOD and refuses to walk away then there may be a problem for>>>>>Refusing to walk away.....DUHHH
Not to mention there is a sherff telling you it is not and you 2 clones keep reaching for straws.........too funny...
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2010, 09:40:40 AM »

Green, it goes like this.  If you are the type to call a police officer a pig, then you are more likely to be the type to give a cop a bad time when he's doing his job.  The gentlemen I speak of are the types that would give you ample opportunity to remove yourself from the situation before they remove you from the streets for 24 hours.  They don't even have to charge you.  Of course, they can also arrest you for a) disorderly conduct or b) interfering with a police officer w/o violence.  I don't know about you but it would ruin my weekend to sit in the Broward County jail from Friday night until a Monday morning arraignment just because I chose to be disrespectful to a police officer...

I can't make it any clearer than that, Green.  That's been my point from the beginning of this thread.  You are grasping at straws.

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2010, 03:43:18 PM »

Come on Green, stop defending people that call police "PIGS".  I have the moral high ground in this discussion as in most others also and I would never defend someones right to call a policeman "PIG".  I posted the Florida Statute that states how you can get arrested for calling a police officer a name, no it does not specifically say calling a cop a name will get you arrested but you and I know there is a high likely hood you will be arrested for that offense.  The fact that some cops may not arrest you for it does not mean they "can't" arrest you for it.

BTW, I have never claimed to be a free spending liberal but I have said that taxes should go up for the top wage earners despite the myth that that will destroy jobs but this is another topic.

Goodbye forever Green  Welcome!
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2010, 05:49:28 PM »

I'll defend any person's right to call a pig a pig. So long as the pig-caller accepts responsibility for any lawful consequences and does not do it in the company of others, who might suffer collateral damage. Since you mentioned riding, I'd rather ride with Digginfool than with anyone who feels compelled to run his mouth off at law enforcement.

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2010, 08:00:23 PM »

I'll defend any person's right to call a pig a pig. So long as the pig-caller accepts responsibility for any lawful consequences and does not do it in the company of others, who might suffer collateral damage. Since you mentioned riding, I'd rather ride with Digginfool than with anyone who feels compelled to run his mouth off at law enforcement.

Somehow, that sounds like an insult.   Dunno  Ain't, you live less than 5 miles from me and you KNOW you want to know who I am.   Cool

digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2010, 05:46:48 PM »

rubicon500kid...I am not surprised that a disrespectful pc of $hit like you is on probation....wow, what a surprise! Let me guess...you did nothing wrong....it wasn't you......the "Police Officer" was just messing with you for no reason huh?Huh? Have a little bit of respect for the people that put their lives on the line to protect yours....azzhole!
And yes, I am a cop and don't appreciate your choice of words sir... you little snot nosed prick!

kid if you want respect then act like you have some. Calling LEO's pigs is just plain disrespectful, period. Whether they care or not, they are cops, sheriffs, police officers, not pigs. In you previous illegal life that would have been the norm, you chose to be a dope dealer and got nailed for it. Now if you choose to be a respectable, law abiding citizen and get respect then you need to rethink how you talk in a public forum.

Hmmmmmmm....  Obviously, I'm not alone in my sentiments.  Even Green agrees with me.

AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2010, 08:11:57 PM »

Dig, no insult intended in any way!  I'm just getting too old(cranky) to care for people who think they can say or do anything they want and not take any responsibility for it. I'm a sociopath, so, I'm in no hurry to know anyone. I hate social events. However, if you're up at River Ranch, New Year's Day weekend, stop by Chestnut's camp(big sign, flags and biggest camp next to Overflow Parking area). Ask for Robert. Or, PM me when you're ready for a ride at Big Cypress with Keeter and I. 

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
ericcrip

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2010, 10:28:06 AM »

(digginfool) you are alway's on here talking sh*t to people that you dont know. and im glad to see he is doing what he need's to. to mack a better life for him self. i was the same was as a kid coming up in a small town called pahokee fl. it at the bottom of lake okeechobee. i was one that did steal from punk's that always ran around as if thay was better then me just cuz there mom and dad had money and we did not. and as a kid me and some friend had gokarts that we roud in the cain fields. and i will say a bad cop stoped us and took them from us. a week later the cop's kids was ride them so we stole them back. and it went from there. then one day my best frind was found dead. and i stoped and asked my self do i want to be like that or what. so i went to work for ussc its a sugar mill that was closed in 2007 ussc stands for united states sugar corp. i started at the bottom and worked my way to the top as a working forman/lead machanic. so digginfool i hope you have fun with the sh*t you like to talk cuz one day your going to do it to the wroung man and your going to get the sh*t kicked out of you. and i hope the hell it anit me you cross.

440ex
06 450er fcr carb
hmf pipe
+8 swinger
20 hp wet shot of nos
p&p head
stage 2 hc
16/36 gearing
7.91 1/8 mile
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2010, 10:40:24 AM »

What?  No kind words for Dixie Normous? 

digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2010, 10:52:57 AM »

Your post is pretty damn funny, really.  First you brag that you were an ignorant punk growing up and then prove that you still are with your spelling and threats.  What's the officer's name that 'robbed' you?  Do you even know or is it just a story to make you sound like a big man?  My bet is you're passing along one of those 'my cousin's neighbor's best friend's second cousin's girlfriend had her little brother's go-kart stolen from him by a police officer' stories.  Putz.   

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com