Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: broward motorsports  (Read 19312 times)
speedman8903
Supreme Member

BURN RUBBER NOT YOUR SOUL

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 27, 2010, 01:39:52 PM »

what the hell is the problem with the people that work there? im never going back to them for parts, i rather goto the kawasaki dealer next to my house then there again seriously. they hade a big attitude with me calling them just to find out if my part came in, and it took me about an hour to get a hold of someone everytime i called cause they would put me on hold then hangup on me i dont know why but palmetto motorsports will always get my business even though its gonna take 2 weeks to get my honda parts at a kawasaki dealer but there i always go from now on.

05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 02:12:56 PM »

If you don't mind the wait, get your parts online.  There's no driving, the prices are usually better than at the counter and they come right to your door.  Can't hardly beat it.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
speedman8903
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 04:08:52 PM »

yea next its either get it online or go to where i always go cause i always get a cheaper price on things there

05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!
Baileygunns

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 05:02:24 PM »

I've been using www.cheapcycleparts.com

They're 30% cheaper than dealer price... OEM and aftermarket parts. The only thing is their shipping is a little slow (like a good week). I think you order, they order, they receive it, then ship it... So in essence you're waiting for your part to get shipped twice. BUT, they are cheap.

Just my .02
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 07:57:06 PM »

I went to palmetto motorsports today and got Hooked up on some new boots!!!!   these guys are always awesome with me and I've never had a problem.  I would recommend them to anyone!!     

Youve gotta pin it to win it!
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 09:38:09 AM »

i went to broward motorsports once............ONCE.

palmetto is the shizzle.

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
browardmotorsports

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2010, 11:59:20 AM »

To: speedman8903
I'm the General Manager at Broward Motorsports. Once in a while I jump in here just to see what’s happening in the ATV community. I noticed that you had an issue with a recent visit at one of our stores. If you don’t mind, I would like to get your information to call you and discuss this matter. We have always been customer service driven, and would like to be given the opportunity to fix any issue that anyone may have had in our stores.  Although I cant catch all issues that may take place, I would like to fix the ones that I see. Thank you for the opportunity.
speedman8903
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2010, 01:07:44 PM »

the thing is that i called and only asked about my part the guy that answer didnt say his name he just said hold on then 2 seconds later hung up on me i called back and the same guy answered no name again i asked about my part and with a rude voice said i told you already it takes forever to get honda parts we dont rep honda and then hung up, i called again today and got a nicer kid and he told me a nice way no sir its not in yet but if you give me your number i can call you when it gets here and i did, the rude guy sounded a older

05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!
browardmotorsports

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 03:07:41 PM »

Ok, well I want to apologize on that persons behalf. Which one of our 3 stores did you call? I don’t know who it might be but I will surely look into and try to figure it out. Do you have a special order# or a last name on the order that you could give me so that I could research it on my end?

In a nut shell, I don’t want anyone to have a bad taste in their mouth with us for a small change that we could make on our end to remove the bad apples in our team. If they decide to treat any of our customers in a form that we feel is unfair, than we will remove the apple. I appreciate any and all information that you could supply me with in order to correct this issue. I cant fix it unless I don’t know its broken. Once again thank you for any info that you supply and we value you and all our customers. If anyone ever has an issue, I have an open door policy. You could walk right into my office or call me at my direct extension (954) 449-8221
Turboderf
Supreme Member

**HONDA** WARRANTY **SUCKS**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2010, 03:47:51 PM »

i only deal with john waters in palm beach Broward Motorsports or i order parts online sometimes its faster the problem in these places when you get good help you dont keep them they end up going down down the street to work for a few bucks more ....good help is hard to find
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2010, 09:19:03 PM »

I have a particular ISSUE that I would like an answer to.  Why do you NOT tell people or have a sign on all the products (ATV's/dirtbikes)so that when people come into your dealership (and be honest with them) that if they buy an off-road vehicle they have nowhere legal to ride it?  WHY?  You and every other dealer in town have ommitted that little detail and have failed to get involved to help the very people that buy your products!!!  I personally have been to your dealer in Davie and would bet that if I was interested in an ATV or dirtbike you guys would sell me one without even mentioning the fact you cannot ride one anywhere in Dade,Broward, or Palm Beach legally.     Please let me know what you guys have done, if anything to help us the consumers.  My next step is to ask the state to BAN the sale of a product you cannot legally use in that particular county. I bet then you guys will get involved!!!!!!!! Wink

shogun323
Supreme Member

Fuzzy Pickles #1 Dancer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2010, 09:32:12 PM »

So you are getting your panties in a wad because it's the dealerships right to inform people of a lack of riding areas? That is asinine.

Just so you know don't go by a gun because you can't do target practice in your backyard in suburbia. Can you believe the gun dealers don't tell you that when you buy.

What is up with sales people actually expecting the consumer to do a little homework and research be for making an investment. Roll Eyes

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2010, 10:29:05 PM »

I believe the question was for the guy at Broward motorsports!!!   

yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2010, 07:50:37 AM »

I believe the question was for the guy at Broward motorsports!!!   
Hopefully he ignores you.

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2010, 08:14:49 AM »

I dont expect anyone north of lake okeechobee to understand or have a clue. you all have lots of options when it comes to having a place to ride. here in south fla. we dont have 1 single legal place to go and support from the dealers is non-existant.  AGAIN  I SAY!!!!   THIS QUESTION IS FOR THE DEALERS!!!!!!!!!    SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS 

shogun323
Supreme Member

Fuzzy Pickles #1 Dancer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2010, 08:23:55 AM »

You are posting on a public forum and telling people to mind their own business. That's funny. This is a public topic. You have every right to be the the atvflorida crybaby and we thankfully have every right to call you out on your silly rants.

zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2010, 08:36:00 AM »

and you have every right to enjoy your fuzzy pickle without being persecuted for your personal choices and sexual preferences!!   my question was for the guy at broward motorsports not the public forum

digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2010, 08:55:08 AM »

Gotta go with zman here.  There is zero dealer support anywhere in South Florida when it comes to fighting for OHV areas in our part of the state.  I personally tried to garner support from a dealer in Pompano Beach back when we were fighting for the Holeylands and was told they don't get involved.  They leave it to the manufacturers on a national level.  While it's true that it's not the dealer's responsibility to inform the unsuspecting customer, they clearly make good money selling off-highway motorcycles and ATVs otherwise their inventory would not be so large (if it ain't selling, it ain't on the shelf).   Wink   The least they could do is give some local support.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2010, 09:20:10 AM »

I welcome ANY DEALER in s. fla (south of lake okeechobee) to respond with a ligitimate and truthful anwer to the questions.1: what support they have given? 2:  do they tell the unknowing consumer the facts about the products they are buying?       

gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2010, 09:29:52 AM »

You are posting on a public forum and telling people to mind their own business.

hes not telling people to mind their own business. he directed a question to a specific person on a public forum to get a response from a specific person.

i agree 100% with zman here. dealers make 1000's of dollars on a product that with the exception of private property has no legal use. although it is not the responsiblity of the dealer to explain that to you, they are turning a blind eye. i am sure the gm from BM is a nice guy. but like i said, i went there once and thats it. the arrogance/rudeness of their employees amazed me. it was almost as if they were doing me a favor.
never again.

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
shogun323
Supreme Member

Fuzzy Pickles #1 Dancer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2010, 09:49:56 AM »

I am sure your claims have merit. I can also see frustration with dealers not supporting riding areas (afterall that would be a win/win). I just find it absolutely rediculous to claim that dealerships should post signs and inform all prospective buyers there is no where to ride.

zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2010, 09:50:53 AM »

I gotta feeling they (the dealers) are tryin to figure out what to say in response to the questions  without putting they're foot in their mouth. I expect some lame politically correct response.

zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2010, 10:00:27 AM »

shogun I agree with you!  it would be marketing suicide for them to tell people the truth. but it is also very deceptive on their part to sell you a product without giving you the TRUTHFUL facts. the least they could do is be upfront and honest!!!   not wait till you have signed and walk out with the product they sold you, then later you find out the hard way (getting fined,cited,arrested for tresspassing,etc.)  that you have no options to use it and they dont give any support or get involved in any way. they (the dealers) could care less cause they got your money Wink it would be a win/win for them if they would get involved and supported the people they are selling the product to.   

browardmotorsports

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2010, 12:05:53 PM »

We as well as all the other dealerships sell off-road vehicles.  Dirt bikes and atv's are allowed to be used on private property or on various motorcross tracks.  It is unfortunate that S. Florida is so over developed compared to other areas like Arizona and other states in the mid-west.  Regardless, many customers that own off-road vehicles understand that they will be trailering them to areas like Clewiston, River Ranch, Ocala National Forest or Croom State Park to legally use them and get to enjoy them.  You can go to www.ATVFL.com to see a list of legal riding areas. 

Broward Motorsports has been involved in trying to get the State of Florida to understand the issues that we as an off-road community are facing. They are charging off-road registration fees when customers make a purchase of an off-road vehicle.  That money is strictly to be used to give us riding areas all around the State of Florida.  We do not see this to be the case.  Since they have implemented this fee, we have lost more riding areas then we have gained.  We have attended various meetings with Florida OHV to argue this point and I can tell you that it has been an up hill battle.  The manufacturers have also gotten involved by donating funds to various grants and ATV clubs throughout the country.

On another note......Broward Motorsports has made attempts to try and re-open the Seminole Motorcross Track.  That is a very complicated situation and we are not sure where it will end up since it is not in our control to decide the destiny of that track.

Baileygunns

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2010, 01:20:31 PM »

Good answer.  Thumbs Up
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com