Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AWESOME RACE!!!  (Read 3067 times)
rzr ridr
Supreme Member

TO EACH THEIR OWN

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 05, 2010, 11:41:21 AM »

Man that was some awesome racing sat Grin Grin Grin I surely had a grand ol time thanks everybody Thumbs Up sorry I checked out at the poker run that nasty azz bud lite with lime caught up to me Drink ???why would they mess beer up like that Dunno anywho thanks paul and matt that was a blast paul did you take my picture when I turned over Grin Grin Grin you jenxed me when you told me not to turn over and as awesome as the track was I agree with chad you and matt do a much better job on the track!!!

www.floridamotoplex.com
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!
rzr ridr
Supreme Member

TO EACH THEIR OWN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 05:18:56 PM »

WOW thanks paul and matt for letting me ride your quad Grin Grin Grin I have a whole new respect for you quad guys man thats a work out Cry yall make it look so easy Shocked hey paul I know your gonna laugh at me but I thought if I got on your bike and you got on the rzr that I would leave you like you do me but I was struggling to stay ahead of yall please tell me you was trying to catch me Grin lie to me make me feel good Grin Grin Grin paul if I raced a quad you would have to start a one lap class Grin
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 05:20:51 PM by rzr ridr » Logged

www.floridamotoplex.com
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 05:29:07 PM »

WOW thanks paul and matt for letting me ride your quad Grin Grin Grin I have a whole new respect for you quad guys man thats a work out Cry yall make it look so easy Shocked hey paul I know your gonna laugh at me but I thought if I got on your bike and you got on the rzr that I would leave you like you do me but I was struggling to stay ahead of yall please tell me you was trying to catch me Grin lie to me make me feel good Grin Grin Grin paul if I raced a quad you would have to start a one lap class Grin

I gotta tell you Hershall riding that rzr on the track is AWESOME...thanks for letting me try it out.

You were great on the quad, in fact I had to use the nitrous to even stay close (how am I doing?) lol.
rzr ridr
Supreme Member

TO EACH THEIR OWN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 05:48:11 PM »

THANKS man yes it is thats why I bug you all time im hooked,that sounded good when I read it dawg Grin Grin Grin I just somehow get the feeling you was just lallygagging around on the rzr when I was all out on your quad I did figure matt was hollering faster faster that was fun and your very welcome you can ride the rzr anytime you want bro Grin Grin Grin is that one lap class not possible??? Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 05:51:48 PM by rzr ridr » Logged

www.floridamotoplex.com
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 05:52:57 PM »

THANKS man yes it is thats why I bug you all time im hooked,that sounded good when I read it dawg Grin Grin Grin I just somehow get the feeling you was just lallygagging around on the rzr when I was all out on your quad I did figure matt was hollering faster faster that was fun and your very welcome you can ride the rzr anytime you want bro Grin Grin Grin is that one lap class not possible??? Grin Grin Grin

Nah dawg, no one lap class lolol.

rzr ridr
Supreme Member

TO EACH THEIR OWN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 05:55:49 PM »

Dang guess I better hit the treadmill Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin

www.floridamotoplex.com
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
SuperCoop

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 09:15:16 PM »

Hey RZR thanks first for you for letting me take Coop for the ride on the track, he thinks that we need to get a RZR now..... It was awesome, and you had that RZR whipping in the barrels, cool deal on the barrel races..... Also thanks for the opportunity to get some track time riding all the test dummies around with me.... They never knew that it was only my second time in it....That was the best!!!! Thanks again, also no luck on the poker run, Jennifer drew 2 aces, but you have my luck, there was only one in each hand.... Sorry you had to work we all had a ball and we all missed, everyone including myself always say your are the BEST, what a guy!!!!!
rzr ridr
Supreme Member

TO EACH THEIR OWN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2010, 08:45:07 AM »

Man your very welcome chris your a great guy too!!!HAHA I agree with coop you do need a rzr Grin and it didnt look like it was your second time on it man you was doing great on those jumps dawg I liked when you landed on the rear wheels on the table that looked perty cool Grin THANKS for your kind words bro cant wait till the next one Grin Grin Grin

www.floridamotoplex.com
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2010, 08:44:13 PM »

RZR I second what Chris said. I have an awesome time driving the razr. your a super guy and i feel privileged to know someone like your self .You put smiles on peoples faces. 

Thanks for having fun and making memories for the kids my kids love the razr.  I have to go though with withdraws every time after driving the razr.

Thanks

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.
ocalamike.

2009 champ f__._o__p__X fantasy football league

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2010, 12:01:09 AM »

yeah it was great to finally meet you rzr. That thing looks like alot of fun!

05 trx 450r
rzr ridr
Supreme Member

TO EACH THEIR OWN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2010, 08:12:56 AM »

Thanks chad you guys are awesome too and your kids are great Grin the pleasure is all mine bro It does my heart good to see people smiling Grin Grin Grin and ocalamike it was great to finally meet you dude  Grin Grin Grin LONG LIVE THE PLEX!!!~

www.floridamotoplex.com
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com