Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to ride in jacksonville, Florida  (Read 22101 times)
jaxcane

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 31, 2010, 01:57:35 PM »

My girlfriend and I are having a difficult time finding anywhere to ride here in Jax.
We are desperate. 2 ATVs and no where to ride close. Any help is appreciated.
OPowersports

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 05:00:51 PM »

I know of a great place in Madison to ride. I know a buch of people from Jville that go there to ride. http://www.floridamotoplex.com/

750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.
Dixie Normous

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 08:11:38 AM »

There is really no "legal" place to ride in Jacksonville, everything is within an hour and a half though.
We went to Hastings yesterday and rode some, it was fun until the rain came...it really needed the water though.
You also have St. Augustine's "Auggie Bog" thats down across from the airport, not too extreme but still a fun place to go and ride. And then about 1 1/2 hours away is motoplex....we are going to go there this weekend, Saturday and Sunday.
There is alot of places to ride....you just have to drive alittle bit to get to em' it makes for a good day of ridin though.
Oh yeah, forgot about mudmuckers too in Bunnell, its also about 1 1/2 hours away too.
Let me know if you guys ever wanna go ridin...we are always going and you are more than welcome to tag along.

By the way...what kinda bikes are you guys ridin? sport or utility?

09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit
pault

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 03:49:10 PM »

Seen a question you posts on another forum about finding a place for your kids to ride. I have a boy and a girl and like Dixie says, there are places to ride but you have to travel. The Motoplex is family freindly and has something for everybody. Hastings is good and the Sandbox in Georgia is decent. I don't much about Regency and not even sure if you can ride there anymore. I know serveral people were hurt there a few months ago and think the owner shut it down. There are alot of people from Jax that ride and they are always more than ready to share the locations and directions. Hope to see you out there soon. 
firemanjim

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 09:47:47 PM »

Like Dixie said you have a lot of riding if you got an hour or so to drive,theres the Motoplex(awesome enviorment),Hastings,(great riding but off the grid if crap hits  the fan),Muddmuckers in Bunnell(awesome event weekends as far as nasty mud is concerned but lots of clean up),Hogwaller in palatka has a lot of mud in the woods but mainly a truck mud hole,I prefer the motoplex just because its laid back,everybodys a buddy and the trails are great.

proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area
firemanjim

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2010, 09:51:59 PM »

heres a few links to get you by.....
http://www.floridaatv.com/
http://www.hogwallermudbog.com/
http://www.mudmuckers.com/
http://forum.highlifter.com/

gmiller0737

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2010, 06:43:43 AM »

If you ATV'S Have the Florida (Green Stickers) You can ride Osceola go I-10 to 90 We usually go down almost to Lake City & Turn off on 215 & ride the marked trails around there,H&H in Jesup Ga. is a lot of fun but kinda small about a 2 hour drive from Jax to H&H
BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2010, 10:34:07 PM »

I live just south of jax. We go to motoplex all the time and by far offers the most for the buck. its just not a mud hole like most of the so called rideing spots near jax.

Need to aleast check motoplex out most get hook the 1st time out.

also 10,000 acres in palaka is real fun place to ride.

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.
firemanjim

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2010, 10:48:34 PM »

any body riding this weekend?

RACEKING33

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2010, 04:05:19 PM »

Is anyone going anywhere to ride over the next two weeks? I just have a sport quad so no mudding for me.
AJ
pault

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2010, 08:40:25 PM »

firemanjim,
Kids are gone for two weeks so the wife and I are heading to Hastings Saturday with the sports and Ocala Sunday with the utilities. I seen you at the Plex the weekend they had the night mud run on a Saturday night about a month or two ago. I met Dixienormous and was heading over introduce myself but you guys were getting ready to head out and didn't want to slow you down. We was camping up by the showers next to the road with the tent and white F150. Will look you up ext time we are at the same place.
RACEKING33

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2010, 12:20:13 PM »

Is anyone heading out to hastings anytime soon?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com