Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best atv park to camp and ride with family  (Read 8976 times)
Brute650

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 28, 2010, 04:51:05 PM »

I no about Ocala, croom, and Big Cypress is there any other parks and which one is the best or the most fun to ride, camp with a family.

Thanks
OPowersports

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 04:55:12 PM »

The Florida Motoplex! Hands down the best! They have the perfect ride coming up for the whole family to attened. May 14~16

750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.
OPowersports

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 04:57:28 PM »

Here is a link to some info on the May ride. http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,41583.0.html

750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 05:09:44 PM »

With family?  Mudmuckers is great.  Good trails.   TCR is nice for family camping, in fact they have a separate section for family camping.  LCross on non adult weekends is good.  Really, it is about how far you are willing to drive with the young ones in the back seat saying:  ARE WE THERE YET???
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 05:15:54 PM »

In Florida, it's the Motoplex. They're open Fri-Sun. But, in Georgia, it's http://www.durhamtown.com/. They're open everyday of the week.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 05:18:54 PM by AintSkeered » Logged

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2010, 05:40:35 PM »

With all the mud parks I have been to, Mudmuckers allows riding in over a 1000 acres. It is all pristine hunt club that is opened up several times a year. Cypress stands, oak hammocks, well marked trails and once you figure it out you can hit the powerlines an ad another 500+ acres of riding and go to thr bars in downtown Bunnel Shocked Plus the riding is 24 hours a day. Shocked Cool

Brute650

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2010, 07:48:51 AM »

Thanks you guys. Does the Motoplex have trails to ride i have not looked yet and does Mudmuckers does it have good trails. We have like 4 bike that are not 4x4 will that be a problem to ride at these places.
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2010, 08:02:00 AM »

Thanks you guys. Does the Motoplex have trails to ride i have not looked yet and does Mudmuckers does it have good trails. We have like 4 bike that are not 4x4 will that be a problem to ride at these places.

Hi, I own the motoplex. We are a family friendly park that caters to ATV's and Dirt Bikes only. We have riding for both mud bikes (ponds, creeks, man mad pits and presently have ~150 of rack deep swamp). For non 4 x 4 guys, we have 4 mx tracks and tons & tons of dry trails for people that don't like to get wet.

If you have kids, we have a kiddie area with a little TT track and an obstacle course and a couple of our mx tracks are very kiddie friendly.
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2010, 08:42:31 AM »

MOTOPLEX hands down if you want CHOICE. They have it all, slow trails, fast trails, swamp trails, mud pits, ponds, kids only area with TT, Obstacle and kid friendly track which is all close to the camping area so you can watch your kids while they have fun all day long. They also have one of , if not, the biggest outdoor MX track in Florida where national caliber racers practice and race. The crew at the Motoplex will do whatever it takes to ensure you have fun for the whole family and you can also ride all night if you want to.
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2010, 09:16:33 AM »

If you don't mind the drive, Taylor Park is the best place I've ever seen.  It has everything you could imagine; sand, rocks, streams, mud and more. 

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2010, 09:26:03 AM »

When out riding at Mudmuckers I found plenty of area for every kind of riding.  Never been to the plex.
Brute650

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2010, 12:23:08 PM »

Hey thanks Paul_S for writting to me i think we might make a trip there to ride and camp. Where is Taylor Park and is there a website for it.
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2010, 01:14:55 PM »

Hey thanks Paul_S for writting to me i think we might make a trip there to ride and camp. Where is Taylor Park and is there a website for it.

No problem.

Not sure of your plans and you are welcome anytime, but we are planning a great weekend in May. We have TONS of fun events going on, parent and kid races, loads of kids events (obstacle course etc) plus a freestyle show and a BBQ where you can meet many of the people on this site.

Here is a link to the flyer for this event: http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/misc/TBRD710.jpg
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2010, 01:27:49 PM »

Taylor Park is in Colorado.  You can Google it.  Phenomenal place but it's not something you can do in a weekend.  I took my family there last summer and we logged over 400 miles in 6 days of riding. 

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2010, 03:28:31 PM »

I can say after personally talking with paul s. that he runs a top notch facility. The motoplex from a user standpoint is the kinda place that caters to a diversity of 2 and 4 wheeled ohv's.I truly hope he (paul s.)one day gets the urge to open the motoplex south (miami).wishful thinking on my part. Paul s. keep up the great work!!!!!!

Youve gotta pin it to win it!
Brute650

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2010, 08:17:57 PM »

How is the camp area for Ocala and Cypress Motoplex looks great and sounds great but a lil to long of a drive we might go there in May. We first want to do something close i am in Miami.
BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2010, 12:37:38 AM »

Motoplex is my family and friends home away from home. No other place in florida offers what the motoplex can offer . Ask my kids and they will tell ya where they love to ride.

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.
firemanjim

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2010, 04:59:44 PM »

I consider the Motoplex my "home" base of riding with  Mudmuckers,Hogwaller and Hastings my satelite posts..... Roll Eyes

proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2010, 05:02:14 PM »

L-Cross is open every weekend now on Saturday & Sunday. We have a 1 mile MX track and 10 miles of Hare scramble trails. We have a vendor on site with a full menu, breakfast, lunch & dinner. We are a little under a 2 hour drive from Miami and are very family friendly. $20.00 per day per person children 5 and under are Free. Ride Both Days & camp for FREE! We do have  a pee wee track and multiple mud holes as well.
www.l-cross.com

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
mudgirl07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2010, 09:26:52 PM »

Check out www.dirtyfootmudranch.com. They offer family discounts and also separate family camping sites.
KrystalBlack82

06 Honda Rancher 350

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2010, 08:13:58 PM »

boggs and boulders is awesome, we take the kids out all the time, we were there 2 days and still didnt do all the trails, they have it all! going again for the 4th!

it's about a hour drive from us, over in brooklyn ala, right at andulsia?
caospop
Supreme Member

BOOMSHAKAALAAAKAAA

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2010, 10:28:24 PM »

Im not too big on the mud (but ill go through it)i do ride a 4x4 i like mostly the trial rides. Any suggestions.
BTW do any of the parks in Florida private or public have cabins and restrooms Huh? Dunno

2007 Polaris Sportsman
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com