Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsula Benefit Saturday July 9  (Read 6538 times)
Mrs.Nightbreed

« on: June 28, 2005, 08:52:31 PM »

I thought I should start a new thread to post info. We e-mailed Bandit Mud Racing for more info for Quad accommodations and here is the information that was returned. I hope this will answer questions. We figured we would write back to her for 1 sport class and 1 ute class. Because it is based on pass times and not side by side racing, full bragging rights will be in effect  Cool

We have been able for the past 3 years to maintain the track to do just about what we want. As far as the water sitting on the track, no we usually have 95% of the water off of the track before race time. The only way we end up with water on the track at race time is if rains beofre or during the race which then the track ends up tight. But by putting the ATV's out first you should have a pretty good track.
When you figure out the classes let me know and I will have the paper work ready for registrations. I'm not sure if you all have been told how we were doing things, but we are running just as if it were a regular race night. There will be $10 per person admission plus the $2 pit pass fee, and we are charging the racers in all of our classes $5 to $10 a pass, depending on the class. There will be food and drinks on the grounds, either our regular guy will be there or Doug said he may have someone that can provide that. Our goal is to raise has much as we can. There will also be a raffle going on as well. We have had some donations made that we can raffle off. If there is anything else that you can think of please let us know.
Thanks
Allison

www.banditmudracing.com
Nightbreed
Supreme Member

ATP Racing Engines Inc.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 11:25:43 PM »

Hello again everyone,

I have recived a lot of pm's and phone calls about this event, and if everyone can make it, we should have a great turnout.

"Saltsdale crew" if any of you guys would like to come out please do. When I say its mud racing, its not 3 foot deep need a dozer to get through it mud. We will be the first class up on the track. It will be freshly groomed, and should have no more than a 3 to 4 inch layer of soft ground on top. It should be no worse than saltsdale would be on a wet day.

Take a look at the post above for some more details on how the track has been.

It is a 200ft long flat track, single lane. The have a timing system that doesnt start till you break the beam. You will get an ET  on your run.

Sport quads, BRING YOUR PADDLE TIRES !! You will need these at least.
All of the fast bikes that I have seen run at saltsdale will have no problem getting up on top of the Mud and skiming it. This is a very fast type of racing like sand dragging. My fastest time in 200ft when I raced quads was a 3.80 sec . So by no means is this mud bogging.LOL

On the sappy side for me, when I was 11 years old, this is the first place that my dad took me to race. Well its 16 years later, and I get to go back to where it all started for me still on a Honda 250R, bolt the paddles on the old MX bike, and make a few passes in memory of my dad.

Maybe if all goes well we will be able to bring an old sport back, and give us one more thing to do with our quads.

If any of you have questions, please post them, or contact me.

Thanks for your support,
Mike Walker

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2005, 06:38:41 AM »

well my thoughts are,,, a little mud washes off! Grin

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
dreth

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2005, 09:24:44 AM »

i just cleared my schedule for that weekend and i will be there! cripled and all ! i will be holding a autograph signing session for $1 each, i know my sig is worth more but its for a good cause Grin

SkyHighT100
Supreme Member

Enough Bullsh*t... LETS RIDE!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2005, 09:52:53 AM »

i just cleared my schedule for that weekend and i will be there! cripled and all ! i will be holding a autograph signing session for $1 each, i know my sig is worth more but its for a good cause Grin

Not to be a post highjacker... but someone sounds just a "little" full of himself

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list Smiley

http://www.myspace.com/humrz28
Nightbreed
Supreme Member

ATP Racing Engines Inc.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2005, 11:43:56 AM »

I still want you to come hang out with us Dreth, but we have already booked at clown for the event ! Wink Grin

dreth

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2005, 01:23:41 PM »

its not full of himself, its called a sense of humor Roll Eyes
dreth

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2005, 01:25:24 PM »

[

I still want you to come hang out with us Dreth, but we have already booked at clown for the event ! Wink Grin

and i thought we were friends Wink Tongue besides it never hurts to have 2 clowns Grin
Nightbreed
Supreme Member

ATP Racing Engines Inc.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2005, 09:00:05 PM »

Ok, we can have two clowns if you bring the little car for the clowns to ride in ! Grin

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 29, 2005, 09:02:09 PM by Nightbreed » Logged

LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2005, 10:59:07 PM »

I think he sold it. 

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2005, 12:40:47 AM »

So, is it like a drag race?  10 dollars a pass or 10 dollars for the whole day if you run.

10 dollars for maybe 5 seconds of fun seems a bit pricey. Sorry if im wrong, but correct me and I may be out there for sure if its all day.

(thats if  I still have the grizz)

Sorry about your father,Im sure he was a good man. I know what it means to lose someone in your immedeite family.

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2005, 12:27:18 PM »

So, is it like a drag race? 10 dollars a pass or 10 dollars for the whole day if you run.

10 dollars for maybe 5 seconds of fun seems a bit pricey. Sorry if im wrong, but correct me and I may be out there for sure if its all day.

(thats if I still have the grizz)

Sorry about your father,Im sure he was a good man. I know what it means to lose someone in your immedeite family.

I could be wrong considering I have never raced before, but Im sure you will get more than 1 pass. Even if you don't its for a great cause and worth the money.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2005, 01:12:53 PM »

Lets have a jumping contest.  Get a 100' runway with a 2 or 3' jump and see who could go the farthest.  $10 to enter,  best out of 5 jumps.  All the $ goes to the cause. Grin.    I will donate the Trophy to the winner.  Grin

Let me know.  Thanks, Matt 

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur
Nightbreed
Supreme Member

ATP Racing Engines Inc.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2005, 08:42:15 PM »

bump
 Grin

dreth

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2005, 11:52:41 AM »

Lets have a jumping contest.  Get a 100' runway with a 2 or 3' jump and see who could go the farthest.  $10 to enter,  best out of 5 jumps.  All the $ goes to the cause. Grin.    I will donate the Trophy to the winner.  Grin

Let me know.  Thanks, Matt 

GOOD IDEA MATT! 1 problem! I cant ride yet Wink
bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2005, 03:38:30 PM »

I will try to make it out there i probably wont bring my quad but i will get a few autographs from dreth and the clown. Where is it located?

bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2005, 03:45:49 PM »

Found directions, but i cant make it, sorry i hope it goes well for everyone.

mudrat
Supreme Member

ATP Racing #19

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2005, 10:53:18 AM »

Mike, If I leave you a dollar can you be sure and get me Dreth's autograph, that's a deal! Roll Eyes

06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2005, 08:14:50 AM »

well.. i was hoping to be there, but it seems my clutch wont be here till monday!!!!  Angry

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
dreth

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2005, 12:51:25 PM »

is it gonna be rained out?  either way i cant make it, my son has a cracked tooth
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2005, 01:56:22 PM »

is it gonna be rained out?  either way i cant make it, my son has a cracked tooth

Just take it out. Wink
susieblazer
Supreme Member

It's WHAT the winds blowing!! Git R Dun

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2005, 04:15:18 PM »

I think he sold it. 

Yea to a little boy for his 8th b-day in Sept..........so r u gonna come as the clown there too dreth??

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com