Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Had a Great Weekend at the Plex!  (Read 2768 times)
OPowersports

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 10, 2010, 06:54:03 PM »

Thanks Paul for hosting another fun weekend. In spite of some cold weather I had a blast.  I Have never seen so much water and mud as there was this trip. The pond was full the swamp was full and the creek trails were full and made it feel like I was taking the ATV down the Nile river. I like the new UTE play area and on top of that I counted 5 water/mud pits now. I had fun running the 450r on the new track as well and I think that was the first time I ever hit the jumps on the 7 mile loop in 3rd gear pegged, that was awesome. I don't see myself hitting the new free style ramp any time soon though. You need to post some pics of you, Matt and Bill hitting so I can see. Thanks to all who provided the BBQ it was great.
Thanks again,
Matt

750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 07:36:51 PM »

LOL, you should have stuck around...hitting that ramp was a rush. We are going to go practice again on Wednesday...Giggles got some vids of us hitting it, and some of me doing the freaky flyer dance after hitting it.

Thanks again to everyone who braved the Arctic freeze and helped with the event. All the guys & girls who came out to race and play. Special thanks to ATV's Gone Wild, the Dirty Girls, our BBQ team, Initial Six. Thanks to Matt & Mike for getting the Arctic Cat running again (even if it was only for a few hours until I drowned it again).

I can't remember the last time we went on a night ride and I didn't come back on the end of a tow rope  Sad It was definitely a few months ago.
400exhonda

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 10:24:14 PM »

paul had a great time like always see ya next weekend be there to practice with matt
Shawn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 07:45:21 AM »

Was it cold?

* blackberry pics 270 (Medium).jpg (112.9 KB, 800x600 - viewed 197 times.)

* blackberry pics 272 (Medium).jpg (139.57 KB, 800x600 - viewed 206 times.)

Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206
quads_only
Supreme Member

initialsix.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2010, 12:07:13 PM »

wheres these vids? Cool

Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2010, 12:52:50 PM »

wheres these vids? Cool

Julia is going to give us a copy on wed, we will cut it into a youtube vid.  Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com