Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Great racing at Thunderbowl  (Read 1392 times)
Rflattrackmatt

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 22, 2009, 12:53:01 PM »

Wow... Thats all I can say about the compition last night at Thunderbowl. I've never seen bumping and pushing like that at Thunderbowl. It was fierce racing last night. It felt like I was watching a pro event all night.
Something must have been in the air. Shawn batteling for 1st then second only to get tangled up with the second place rider and both went down hard. The determination Shawn had after that was awesome. It was like he was on a mision. I really enjoyed the show.
Ward...what can I say. Riding that heavy Yamaha and keeping your line the whole race. Great job getting the victory.
Thanks for a fun night. Whoo,hoo.
Matt
Huffman Racing

be fast or be last

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 04:33:04 PM »

Yeah Ward has always done very well there when he keeps the tires on the dirt and not in the air.
 Kiss

Lets get sideways.
Donnie Huffman #31
www.myspace.com/huffmanracing
WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 06:20:48 PM »

It was definitely a much improved race event at Thunder Bowl this time. Racing was close and intense in all classes. Track started out rough but was improved by the finals. Flagmen were very much improved compared to the first race and we appreciate their interest. Two medics were were on hand and unfortunately were needed a couple of times during the night. We still had one issue that we will deal with but all in all A VERY MUCH IMPROVED THUNDER BOWL RACE EVENT. THANKS TO ALL THAT MADE IT HAPPEN!!!!

Ward Jones

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com