Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Next Race-Thunderbowl Speedway, November 21, Gates open at 1:00  (Read 4907 times)
2 wheeled flat tracker

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 09, 2009, 06:26:59 AM »

Weather should be perfect, I hope to see a very large turn out for this event.

Shawn

* Tbowl.Nov.jpg (51.11 KB, 612x792 - viewed 391 times.)
micro10

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 05:38:49 PM »

We went up to try the track out on the 7th.One of the worst races we have had.There as a car stalled in turn 4,and the flagger left the track under green for 3 laps.Someone in the stands actually got him to look on the track and through a caution.Promised to close the bar,but the track crew was drinking during the drivers meeting.Good luck we will not be back. The Sunshinemicrosprints.
41bobbysdad

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 08:19:26 AM »

nice place to go huh!

2009  Thunderbowl Speedway P.W. quad b TT and FT CHAMP

http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41         http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx
WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 05:56:04 PM »

We went up to try the track out on the 7th.One of the worst races we have had.There as a car stalled in turn 4,and the flagger left the track under green for 3 laps.Someone in the stands actually got him to look on the track and through a caution.Promised to close the bar,but the track crew was drinking during the drivers meeting.Good luck we will not be back. The Sunshinemicrosprints.

Good Day Micro10
      Sent you an e mail. Would like to talk to you about the issues you encountered and others that maybe were not mentioned.

Please call me at 813-917-0173

Thanks
Ward

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos
psycomicro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2009, 09:05:54 PM »

Thunderbowl has been doing very well with the new owners.  Much repair work had to be done after old management left.  Kudos to the new people and wish them well not critisize.  It's only had 3 races but I feel they will get better. each time we go out there it's better.  How can there have been any drinking when the bar is not open.  All I saw was sodas in the crews hands. 
psycomicro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 09:14:25 PM »

I was at the Thunderbowl on this date and you are very wrong.  There was no drinking by any member of the crew. The new manager is adimate about the drinking before or during a race. She will fire anyone on the spot for drinking.  You should watch what you say and have proof before you make these kind of comments.  Yes the flagging has to be improved, and I have heard that she has had flagging clinics with seasoned flaggers giving instruction.  They are basically a new track lets give them a chance.  Watch for the improvment I believe you will be suprised.
WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2009, 06:34:50 AM »

I was at the Thunderbowl on this date and you are very wrong.  There was no drinking by any member of the crew. The new manager is adimate about the drinking before or during a race. She will fire anyone on the spot for drinking.  You should watch what you say and have proof before you make these kind of comments.  Yes the flagging has to be improved, and I have heard that she has had flagging clinics with seasoned flaggers giving instruction.  They are basically a new track lets give them a chance.  Watch for the improvment I believe you will be suprised.

Hey psycomicro
       Please contact me at 813-917-0173. Would also like to discuss your race event evaluation with you.

Thanks
Ward

Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
Huffman Racing

be fast or be last

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2009, 12:12:02 PM »

Did every body miss me last night! Hope the racing was good and safe. I was with the family.

Lets get sideways.
Donnie Huffman #31
www.myspace.com/huffmanracing
Rflattrackmatt

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2009, 02:03:12 PM »

It was a crazy night last night. Some fast racing and some hard crashing. I still missed you.
WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2009, 06:12:43 PM »

Did every body miss me last night! Hope the racing was good and safe. I was with the family.

I missed kick'n your butt!!!!!!

PANHEAD78

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2009, 09:23:10 PM »

SPECTATOR VIEW HERE,AWESOME RACING ON THE 21ST CONGRATS TO WARD AND SHAWN FOR A SPECTACULAR SHOW
I FEEL SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE A SERIOUS TALK WITH JOHN #50 BULTACO.IN MY AMATEUR OPINION HE WAS WAY OUT OF CONTROL.I FEARED FOR THE OTHER GUYS RACING.I DID NOT REALIZE SDTA PAID SUCH LARGE PURSES TO JUSTIFY PUTTING YOUR LIFE ON THE LINE.IF YOU READ THIS JOHN, CHILL DUDE YOUR AN AWESOME FAST GUY YOU DONT HAVE TO CRASH US TO WIN.SHAWN OR WARD IF YOU WOULD LIKE SOME HELP AT THE RACES MY E-MAIL IS PANHEAD78@COMCAST.NET.
WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2009, 07:37:51 AM »

Hey psycomicro
       Please contact me at 813-917-0173. Would also like to discuss your race event evaluation with you.

Thanks
Ward

Hey psycomicro
       Never got a phone call from you, but since you registered the same day you sent your message, I really was not expecting one.

Ward

psycomicro

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2010, 10:50:20 PM »

THUNDERBOWL SPEEDWAY HAS COME A LONG WAY.  MICRO10,  YOU NEED TO HAVE A TALK WITH THE MANAGER OF THE TBSPEEDWAY.  I KNOW THAT MISS LINDA IS VERY INTERESTED IN TALKING TO YOU AND ADDRESSING ANY PROBLEM YOU THINK YOU HAD THAT DAY.  YOU MADE MANY ACCUSATIONS WITH OUT BASIS.  BAD MOUTHING GETS YOU NOWHERE, TALKING DOES.

PSYCOMICRO
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com