Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I could never......  (Read 2786 times)
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 02, 2009, 08:09:29 AM »

............do the haunted trail ride/maze justice typing it here.

It was amazing, we took groups of 6 on a hay ride on the wagon. You were dropped off in a dry swamp area, where you were met by a Wizard, you walked through a maze, which was very dark & spooky and filled with characters in costume and tons of props. You came out of the maze to a redneck camp we had set up, tons of flashing lights, loud screaming, banging, the trailer was shaking and then some dude with an axe and a bloody apron jumped out of the trailer.

At this point, I bounced, pretty quick and the rest was a blur, of people jumping out of everywhere, air cannons going off, a cemetery with curled up girl crying away, lights more scary music, we ended up at a mine shaft, which we had to go through to finish, needless to say that was filled with surprises too  Shocked

I had a very small hand in setting it up (just mowing the maze etc.) so I had an idea what they were going to do, but I was still totally floored by the finished product.

Bill, Julia, Taylor & Cody (who designed, built & paid for this)...thank you.

Also a big thanks to all the characters, you guys did a great job in scaring the kids and adults.

A special thanks to FBM Mindi, The pot luck BBQ was awesome.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 08:42:10 AM by Paul_S » Logged
john450r

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 08:53:49 AM »

Yes it was great thanks bill and julia for all your hard work up at the plex we appreciate it very much
TLittle
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 09:08:20 AM »

Gotta thank da bombs, thems burgers were........da bomb!
always great when we can all gather up talk some smack with some great fixins

2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare
SuperCoop

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 10:23:52 AM »

We can not say enought THANKS to everybody!  This was truely the best time we have had at the Plex! Super Coop is still talking about the haunted trail and carry his pumpkin trophy around!  Great Job!   
R6Redneck

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 01:22:43 PM »

Ah, I knew there'd be a thread to thank hitman and giggles.  Amazing job!!!!  My hats off to you!

Mindi and John, thanks for hosting the bbq potluck.  There were some great recipes out there.  Next idea for a thread.....Plex Recipes- take a pic of your dish and post the recipe.

Paul- thanks for all the changes to the plex.  It's very clear all the work you do out there.  I had fun explaining to my friend how the place is always changing and getting better.  He really loved the one way trails!!
Motoplex_Hitman

MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 01:46:35 PM »

Good idea about the recipes, there was some good food, as always.

TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009, 06:20:58 PM »

I didnt even get to taste my deviled eggs.....probably a good thing in a camper
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 07:23:50 PM »

I didnt even get to taste my deviled eggs.....probably a good thing in a camper

dude, thanksgiving is coming up and my family knows to fix me my own plate of deviled eggs, then stay away from me the next day ;-)

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
flahondafam

luv 2 ride

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 09:01:26 PM »

I would first like to thank EVERYONE for bring a covered dish to share at dinner.. I think this was the first time in a while that there was enough food to feed everyone and then some.. Everyone did a great job....

Thanks Bill and Julia for a great haunted trail.
Thanks Paul for allowing that branch to slap in in the money maker, guess i got what i deserved..
Thanks Paul for making the other 5 people that were in your hay ride laugh our arzes off at you the whole time in the maze. You were so funny.

Thanks for everyone coming out and having a great time.. Even though it rained for a few minutes it was great weekend the weather was great and was around great friends..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com