Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I need to bring my dad back down to Earth (Where can we ride?)  (Read 1866 times)
PWCManiac

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 29, 2009, 02:14:08 AM »

Alright guys, let's see if any of you can shine some light on the Newbie!

I live in Miami, Fl. I've ridden ATV's in the past. Last time I rode was back at River Ranch in 2006. Anyway, we just purchased 2 Suzuki's in the last few days, a 2006 Eiger 400 a week ago & today we just came back from Sky Motorsports with a brand new KingQuad 400. My biggest problem is that my 56 year old father thinks he can just set his ramps anywhere & ride on any good looking land. I've advised him not do do so but he is itching to let those Quads loose!
Point is, here we are with 2 new bikes & virtually no place to ride. I'm not going back to River Ranch since there are too many restrictions on friends & family. Costs too much money & we like to ride in groups. We'd love to find a place to camp/ride for the weekend without an issue. Any suggestions before my father gets arrested? Undecided Thanks!
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 08:32:25 AM »

Suburban Estates.  Very similar to RR but without the rules.  Not as big (20,000 acres vs 50,000) but plenty big enough to have a great time.  Just like RR, you must own land out there to gain access.  To be truthful, since buying my camp in RR, I have not seen any need to go back to Suburban and seriously thinking about selling all of my land out there.  I was going to split it into four lots but I think I'm just going to sell the whole 5-acre parcel.  For somebody with the cash, you could buy the parcel, split it into 4 - 1.25 acre lots, sell three and make enough to make the fourth nearly free.  Suburban Estates is the same distance and the same vicinity.  You turn right at 441 in Yeehaw instead of going straight to RR.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 11:43:43 AM »

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,40510.0.html

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com