Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Team Endurance Race Thread - October 17th 2009  (Read 5135 times)
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 14, 2009, 07:44:59 PM »

Race Update:

Here is some general information about the Endurance Race.

Gates open on Friday at 5pm. There will be no riding until Saturday. Camping is primitive and free for all those wishing to camp Friday night.

Registration will be between 6pm & 8pm Friday evening and from 7am-race time on the morning of the race.

You can also pre register by emailing our scorer Karen, with the names of the riders, the class your team will be racing in. That way you can have your Bar Code reserved. We will have two lines at Registration one for Pre Registers and the one for folks the day of the race.  One very important issue NO ONE WILL RECEIVE A BAR CODE unless you have paid first. Her e-mail addy is quad97a@comcast.net

Number plates are not required, at sign up,every team member will get a sticker with a number and a barcode on it, every team members sticker will have the same number, which will be placed on the left side of your helmet, and every lap at a "checkpoint" also known as the scoring chicane you will come to a stop, your sticker will get scanned and after a tap on the back by the scorer, you are off,very easy and painless.

You can have as many bikes as you do riders (up to 4).

You pay at the gate and we will give you a race voucher.

The race is going to start on the mx track, you will run about 1/2 the track and then we will spit you out into the trail system. Not sure of the distance yet, but look for it to be 20~25 miles per lap. When you come out the trails, your helmet will be scanned and you will be directed back onto the track for the next loop. If you want another team member to take over for you, they will have to be waiting and ready in the pre designated area.

The peewees will run on a much shorter loop, but will also start on the big mx track. The peewee race is going to be from 8am~11am Saturday morning. Adult Race will run from 11am~7pm. You will not be allowed back on the loop if your laptimes dictate that you will not finish by the appropriate time. For example, if your taking 45 minutes per lap, your shut off will be 6.15.

Classes for the peewee's will be determined on the morning of the race, based on fairness.

The classes for the adults are as follows:

Open Bike
Intermediate Bike
Open Quad
Intermediate Quad
Utility Quad
Fun/family/beginner class.
Shawn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 10:06:11 AM »

Not only will i be there but my team will be the winner...................bring it if you think you can.

Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206
bseckel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 01:47:16 PM »

sorry to burst your ego but The winners from last endurance race ( not the pro's) will be racing in this one. Yeh thats right we are going to come back again and win it again.
Shawn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 03:31:39 PM »

sorry to burst your ego but The winners from last endurance race ( not the pro's) will be racing in this one. Yeh thats right we are going to come back again and win it again.

All im hearing is blah, blah, blah, im slow Wink

Sponsored by
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 04:37:21 PM »

I might be eating my words come sat night, but seckel, plank et al, were phenomenal in the spring race.
Shawn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 06:25:15 PM »

Good thing words dont taste bad Wink

Sponsored by
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206
bseckel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 08:33:46 PM »

dont worry paul you will not have to eat your words. We are ready, and excited for the race! we might stop and take a brake for a little while so all the other teams can catch up to make it more interesting though....lol, Especially the team with Josh and Ocalamike on it. Carlini better run most of there laps, thats the only way they can win.
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 08:58:29 PM »

dont worry paul you will not have to eat your words. We are ready, and excited for the race! we might stop and take a brake for a little while so all the other teams can catch up to make it more interesting though....lol, Especially the team with Josh and Ocalamike on it. Carlini better run most of there laps, thats the only way they can win.

LOL, I think Josh is Id@'ing out, so they are looking for another team mate.

If anyone is reading this and wants on a pretty fast team, let me know. 2 of their guys can fly.

Also a little update to the classes, we are adding a an open dirt bike-quad combination class. Previously we were putting the mixed dirt bike/quad teams into the fun class, but it seems we are getting a few and they want to break out to something more competitive.
ocalamike.

2009 champ f__._o__p__X fantasy football league

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2009, 12:05:30 AM »

So what your saying Paul is 2 of our guys can fly and I'm the fat one? Remember even with me and Josh we still took  Second Place in our class  Wink

05 trx 450r
bseckel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2009, 06:22:39 AM »

So what your saying Paul is 2 of our guys can fly and I'm the fat one? Remember even with me and Josh we still took  Second Place in our class  Wink

Out of 2 teams!!! Wink Wink Wink   LOL
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2009, 06:24:40 AM »

LOL, you guys have a strong team even without Josh. But don't I remember giving out the first place in dropping out of the last xc race, to a person mentioned on this thread  Brows Brows Brows Brows
ocalamike.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2009, 06:12:58 PM »

OUCH! that hurt. See you in a few hours.

05 trx 450r
bseckel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2009, 07:15:54 AM »

Not only will i be there but my team will be the winner...................bring it if you think you can.

For everybody reading this thread, The race has been done and we will let shawn post up who is eating his words.....

all I can say is Dam Cannondale's. dint he show him where the button was to have the pedals come out of that bike so he can finish the lap... Wink
bseckel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2009, 07:19:16 AM »

Also I just would like to say that the course was AWSOME!!!! That had to be the most fun course that I have raced on so far. The only thing I belive it needed was a little more spots to pass. but thats nit picking, Thanks to Paul and crew for a great race.
ocalamike.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2009, 09:47:55 AM »

Paul I just want to say thanks for all the sore muscles and bumps and bruises. I bent my brand new front bumper. It's all your fault! Cry Cry Can we do it again next weekend?  Wink Great course and we all had a blast!

05 trx 450r
Andy9933

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2009, 10:42:48 AM »

Great course, thanks paul and his great staff that made it happen. Grin

WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM
Shawn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2009, 06:05:10 PM »

Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow  I will be sure to point out the pedal button to him next time I am starting a pics thread for further comment

Sponsored by
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206
Mik__808

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2009, 07:59:03 PM »

All and more of what the above said, Great Job Paul and crew!!!
dale-quad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2009, 09:20:05 PM »

had agreat time, wouldve been better if the motor didnt lock up  Cry Angry
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com