Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks to the Thunderbowl staff  (Read 1576 times)
cj

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 23, 2009, 11:15:22 PM »

A big thank you is in order,for ALL of the staff at Thunderbowl !
They got us racing,even after all the crappy weather .
Rick , Teddy ,and Brady worked on the track all afternoon trying to fix the damage.
there was some good racing even with the low turn out,the open class was going at it really good in the heats, but by the main there was a couple of dnf's.
Everone had fun,except for maybe the few people that broke!!
We had a blast as usuall !

THANKS AGAIN  to Liz , Jennifer , Rick , Teddy , Brady
1st corner crash

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 05:21:20 PM »

I'd like to second that big thanks to the staff at Thunderbowl. It's nice to know that the track will do everything in their power, and then some to get us on the track and able to race. They were patient, and went above and beyond what was expected to get everyone out their. Also everyone that showed up was patient, and stuck it out as well. I only heard of one person that had to end the hold out of hoping to race, and unfortunately it wasn't because of the rain (family emergency). It's nice that everyone their was patient, loyal, and must not have been the complaining type crowd, because complaints were at a minimum.

Which brings me to the turnout. I keep hearing people complain about old tracks that were great to ride, but closed, or tracks that are going to close, or recently did close, but those same people who do all the complaining... don't come out and race. Don't you realize that your are the solution to your complaining/problem. I can see with turnouts the way the have been lately... it doesn't take a business major to see that profit margins are at a bare minimum, and this track will be another casualty of poor turnouts if this keeps up. Please... I beg... stop the complaining, excuses, and whatever other smoke screens that keep you from coming out to race. We've got a great set of spectators, racers, and track personnel, with a good family environment, gas is down, etc... There are more reasons to show up and race... then not to. So I hope to see everyone out there September 5Th.

I'd like to thank all my sponsors:
Me, Myself, and I
yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 05:38:47 PM »

I will be attending the next FT race. I've waited long enough.

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com