Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Skinny Mo-Fo Speedway is the new name!!  (Read 8147 times)
2 wheeled flat tracker

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 19, 2009, 05:37:27 PM »

OK Girls, I noticed all of you smack talkers are awful quiet this wk, Have any of you checked or heard the results from the Vet TT race this past Sat? That's right the Skinny Mo-Fo put the spank down on your Ocala idol Brady Windsor. I even hit a tire and had it stuck under the front bumper spun out got the tire off and still won the class. Brady posted on Friday about all these fast guys that were gonna show up and beat me including Kohler and the rest of the KNK ladies but if they were there they were certainly behind me when the checkered flag flew. I think the KNK guys were at the "FARM Bureau" meeting since Brady could not attend.

Brady did everything in his power to make sure I had to work for it including making me start on the back row of both heats after finisihing 3rd in the first heat. That did not stop the bone stock Yamaha from being 3rd into the first corner and then passing for the lead.

Brady Windsor will be wearing several pink accessories at the next TT. I heard some rumors that people were gonna ask Brady to change the name of Thunderbowl to the Skinny Mo-Fo Speedway. I told you guys before. Brady pays the bills at Thunderbowl but there is a new Sherriff in town and he lives in Clearwater.

The next victims are the KNK Girls if they actually show up???

S.M.
koh0001

#119 - Old & Slow

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 06:28:31 PM »

I sure hate That I had to miss all the good whippings that has been going on at the speedway.... I just have had too much going on to be able to come. I will be there for the next race no matter what.!! I have to watch Brady in the pink and see If I can get me another win for the end of the season...It sure is hard to belive that a old stock yamaha out run the motor work of the Green Rocket...What's up with that??

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 07:10:29 PM »

KnK Motorsports

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 07:17:40 PM »

#317 BW in the front. #76 Twiggy McNary dead last..... Nuff said.....

* brady5-16-09b.jpg (83.61 KB, 599x399 - viewed 260 times.)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 08:17:17 PM by fastrnrik » Logged

K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan

06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21
KnK Motorsports

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 07:18:14 PM »

#317 BW still in the front. #76 Bony McNary nowhere in sight. Hmmmmmmmm......

* brady5-16-09c.jpg (94.51 KB, 599x400 - viewed 264 times.)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 08:18:33 PM by fastrnrik » Logged

K&K Motorsports
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan

06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21
KnK Motorsports

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 07:19:35 PM »

Da green rocket, checkin out. I'm sure Ethiopian McNary is back there somewhere......

* brady5-16-09.jpg (94.11 KB, 599x400 - viewed 252 times.)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 08:21:06 PM by fastrnrik » Logged

K&K Motorsports

06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21
2 wheeled flat tracker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2009, 08:41:33 PM »

Wink
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2009, 08:44:20 PM »

I will give credit where credit is due......

Skinny ran a motorcycle and a quad in TT, and later on ran two different motorcycles on the flat track.
koh0001

#119 - Old & Slow

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 12:47:39 PM »

AAHHHHH I know there had to be more to the story..... I see the big picture now... good job Brady!! SEe you guys soon

Later

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's
2 wheeled flat tracker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 01:19:29 PM »

#317 BW in the front. #76 Twiggy McNary dead last..... Nuff said.....

Wayne:
You are doing a good job of making Bradys performance worse than it actually was, your showing a picture of me in dead last on the first lap but your leaving out a picture of the most important part THE LAST LAP, that is the one that actually matters. Just remember your next!!
2 wheeled flat tracker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009, 01:25:05 PM »

Skinny ran a motorcycle and a quad in TT, and later on ran two different motorcycles on the flat track.

Brady uses the word "Ran" I prefer total domination. When are you going to post the results from both of these 2 events so Kohler can actually read that I won.

This is how the Skinny Mo-Fo rolls:
4 races on the same day with 3 different bikes including one quad.
Results=3 wins & 1 second on the TT/Motorcycle

It's time for one of you smack talkers to Man up and ride my Motorcycle for at least 5-6 laps during a practice session. So far Rick Dugan is the only one on this entire forum that has ridden both types of machines. My guess is Wayne will have some excuse why he can't ride 2 wheels.
WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2009, 01:56:29 PM »

Brady uses the word "Ran" I prefer total domination. When are you going to post the results from both of these 2 events so Kohler can actually read that I won.

It's time for one of you smack talkers to Man up and ride my Motorcycle for at least 5-6 laps during a practice session. So far Rick Dugan is the only one on this entire forum that has ridden both types of machines. My guess is Wayne will have some excuse why he can't ride 2 wheels.

I would not call winnning by an average heat finish due to a rain out "TOTAL DOMINATION". But an impressive day none the less.......GO MOFO......except in Vintage!!!!!!!....Hell....Big Daddy MoFo gave me more of a battle on the big track!!!!!

I will be interested in the official finish of the flat track. I stand to gain alot personally by a second place finish confirmation.

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos
2 wheeled flat tracker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2009, 02:32:21 PM »

Ward:
This is a very important lesson to be learned, Dirt Track racing can and will be rained out, if this event occurs the results & pay out for the final are based on heat or heats in our case. You have ride every race for the win!!!

I signed up & completed every lap of 4 classes. That is 8 practice sessions 8 heat races & 2 finals with final results of 3 first's & 1 second if that is not total domination you are going to have to show me (not tell me) what the term total domination means to you??? Wink

Vintage rules & Brady Windsor drools....

S.M.
Huffman Racing

be fast or be last

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2009, 02:49:14 PM »

First Place Second Place Third Place

Lets get sideways.
Donnie Huffman #31
www.myspace.com/huffmanracing
KnK Motorsports

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2009, 05:57:22 PM »

I was ridin 2 before I graduated to 4. I will hop on a 2 wheeler any day of the week.

K&K Motorsports

06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21
kawiridr21

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2009, 06:35:15 PM »

im sure brady has a perfectly good explanation as to why skinny beat him. Brady has to let skinny win so that way skinny cant use the excuse that he has something to do, and to then show up with no quad to run. Brady has to get him to keep coming so he can make money and so skinny doesnt feel slow. As for "Total Domination" i am the only one that can talk about winning all 6 races back to back, heats and all.

K&K Motorsports

Full Spectrum Racing
DeLand Motorsports
WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2009, 07:38:25 PM »

Ward:
This is a very important lesson to be learned, Dirt Track racing can and will be rained out, if this event occurs the results & pay out for the final are based on heat or heats in our case. You have ride every race for the win!!!

I signed up & completed every lap of 4 classes. That is 8 practice sessions 8 heat races & 2 finals with final results of 3 first's & 1 second if that is not total domination you are going to have to show me (not tell me) what the term total domination means to you??? Wink

Vintage rules & Brady Windsor drools....

S.M.

Well for starters........winning the state championship points series would be one!!!!! Kyle Bush may be the fastest racer in nascar and with the most wins.......but if he don t win the CHASE.......oh well!!!!

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos
ovalracer44

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2009, 07:13:42 AM »

if anyone has any other pics from sat please start  a new thread for them and post all the pics you have. there was someone on the track side taking pics and anyone knows who it was please have them post the pics they took. thanks
2 wheeled flat tracker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 02:22:05 PM »

Yeah like one of Brady spinning out all by himself.
Sandbagger11

annoying people since 1974

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2009, 11:41:42 AM »

Dammit, Brady sure is quiet.....mmmm What happen superstar?

07 Maxium TT Vet champ
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2009, 12:50:20 PM »

Been busy in the gym, ain't had much time to be on the computer.
It's worth it though.....
stgsali
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2009, 12:27:35 PM »

Since the track has been renamed in honor of the skinny Mo-Fo, I have designed a new logo for it. If any of you would like a sticker let me know and I will bring some to the track next time.  Smiley

* skinny-mofo.jpg (27.78 KB, 798x402 - viewed 235 times.)

Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com