Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: To all of you Shawn Mc Fairy followers  (Read 17033 times)
KnK Motorsports

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 27, 2009, 01:12:04 PM »

Well Saturday Mr McFairy showed up to the race with out his quad after talking all that smack about gettin whoopin Brady. Can you believe that he showed up with out his quad thinking he would get out of it that easy. No way. Well we found him a quad to race. Now I have to give him some credit he jumped right on it and got in a few practice laps.

On the line I had to put a little fear in him and line up right on top of him, I was so close to him you could not put a sheet of paper between us, he just looked over at me like I was nuts, I had to do that just to distract him so Brady could pull his kill switch. After that I backed up and moved over to give him some room. Needless to say once that flag dropped I never seen Mr.McFairy until after Jody popped his motor with 2 laps to go, I then looked back to see McFairy a half a lap back.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 08:06:31 PM by KnK Motorsports » Logged

K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan

06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21
HillKiller
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 01:22:36 PM »

Well Saturday Mr McFairy showed up to the race with out his quad after talking all that smack about gettin whoopin Brady. Can you believe that he showed up with out his quad thinking he would get out of it that easy. No way. Well we found him a quad to race. Now I have to give him some credit he jumped right on it and got in a few practice laps.

On the line I had to put a little fear in him and line up right on top of him, I was so close to him you could not put a sheet of paper between us, he just looked over at me like I was nuts, I had to do that just to distract him so Brady could pull his kill switch. After that I backed up and moved over to give him some room. Needless to say once that flag dropped I never seen Mr.McFairy until after Jody popped his motor with 2 laps to go, I then looked back to see McFairy a half a lap back.

Moral of the story: Never leave your own quad at home! Grin

www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines

Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here
derek330
Supreme Member

Thanks to all my CREW!!! 2010 champ!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 04:10:46 PM »

yea, or never trust people you know. Grin

2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 08:23:00 PM »

or peach pickers........
Fast66071

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 09:29:40 PM »

This is how I saw it .....The track was fast....
....great racing all day I saw Kyle pass my boy Travis in the air
going into a right turn....the the flat track came in pretty good for the main.
I had a GREAT DAY racin against BW on TT & all the fast flat trackin Sat. nite
derek330
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 09:55:40 AM »

or peach pickers........

or people that think white wheels are in "style".... Moon Brows

> Mystic Motorsports<
      builder and tuner.
2 wheeled flat tracker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2009, 02:49:01 PM »

Yes Wayne is correct I showed up without my quad because Brady sent me a P.M. before the race so none of you could see it on here and explained that he was not able to race at night due to a "farm bureau meeting he had to attend". We had the trailer full or real Men's racing Motorcycles meaning 2 wheels and left the quad at home. The reason Brady could not race at night had nothing to do with the farm bureau because as you all know Brady is in the land development business and not farming. After a little research I was able to determine what the word "farm' actually stands for in Brady's world (Fags Against Regular Men) and yep you guessed it Brady is the President of this Little secret hidden Ocala club.

After Brady realized I knew about his hidden world he decided to stage a single heat race were he rallied all of his little boyfriends including Wayne & Jody to do there best job of trying to intimidate me on the starting line. Guess what boys I have lined up against much tougher competition and never sweated one drop so when you guys lined up next to me I just said yeah baby lets get it on, now I must admit I was a little surprised when Brady reached over and touched my private area just before the light turned green and then he pulled out of the line up so you could line up behind me on my bumper but keep in mind that whatever kind of activities (Wayne, Brady & Jody) do after the races with each other are not in my play book if you know what I mean. I am a happily married man and have no interest in joining the "FARM" club.

All of the smack talk will stop when I show up on May 16 to school you boys in the Vet class on how to ride TT with my own bone stk little 450 Yammy. I also have several items that will be used/worn on the lowest finishing machine & rider for the 2nd heat and of course the final plus we will agree on a canned statement that will be read on the microphone immediately after the cool down lap.

Wayne-thanks for getting me the ron wood intake system

Good Luck to all
Shawn the ATV stud McNary Cool
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 09:17:00 PM by 2 wheeled flat tracker » Logged
stgsali
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2009, 05:37:07 PM »

Sheesh, now Brady has bought the FARM. All this smack talk about riding quads and being fast on them. I think since you all need 2 extra wheels to race that you should look in the mirror before you toss out something like "fairy". Studs race what God has intended a MAN should ride, i.e. if it has handle bars it should be a motorcycle. 4 wheels are meant to have a steering wheel and a rollcage around you butt. But, hey, if you'll ride a quad I guess you'll ride just about anything from the FARM.  Grin
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 06:15:28 PM by stgsali » Logged

Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2009, 08:31:33 PM »

For the record. Although mofo might be my hero. I am not his follower (at least for now)......except in heat two last Saturday.........I do believe that in the final.....mofo was following me. Now, the fact that my bike is 3 times bigger than his.......is a minor technicality  Smiley

There is a reason that everyone is trying to get into the vintage class..........VINTAGE RULES!!!!!!

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos
HillKiller
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2009, 09:03:42 PM »

Sheesh, now Brady has bought the FARM. All this smack talk about riding quads and being fast on them. I think since you all need 2 extra wheels to race that you should look in the mirror before you toss out something like "fairy". Studs race what God has intended a MAN should ride, i.e. if it has handle bars it should be a motorcycle. 4 wheels are meant to have a steering wheel and a rollcage around you butt. But, hey, if you'll ride a quad I guess you'll ride just about anything from the FARM.  Grin

Sounds like it might be time to have a "King Of The Mountain" grudge match...the fastest two wheeler against the fastest 4 wheeler! Grin

www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines

Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here
WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2009, 07:06:16 PM »

Sounds like it might be time to have a "King Of The Mountain" grudge match...the fastest two wheeler against the fastest 4 wheeler! Grin

mountain in Florida?

Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
derek330
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2009, 09:04:44 AM »

ooooo... that sounds dangerous! the 2 wheeler might get rundover. Undecided  im down if thier down! Cool

> Mystic Motorsports<
      builder and tuner.
Fast66071

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2009, 02:43:04 PM »

Hey Richard, Jeff let me ride his 500.00 Rat Class bike last Sunday.
You wanna race? You on your 500cc & me on a 250cc rat racer at the next race?
I'm Going to pratice this Sunday if you want your whippin early!
2 wheeled flat tracker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2009, 03:47:42 PM »

Sounds like it might be time to have a "King Of The Mountain" grudge match...the fastest two wheeler against the fastest 4 wheeler!

Lets do it, I say we bring out the radar gun and make it part of a 3 way battle: top speed, fastest lap time of the flat track & the fastest lap time on the TT. Whoever the lucky riders are which should be voted on by a panel of our peers have to ride the same bike and have to do the laps on the same day or same night. I'm not sure about my fellow 2 wheels Brothers but I am ok with riding against the fastest quad guy on the track at the same time. I am also up for riding the track backwards for the fastest set of lap times Quad or Bike.

I am almost certain that Rick Dugan brought out a radar gun sometime last yr but I can't remember the speed or if a Motorcycle or Quad was the fastest?

S.M.
WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2009, 04:46:03 PM »

No problem racing against a quad on the flat track. Am not the fastest two wheeler and I don t do TT yet.. but........sounds like fun. Maybe I can hang with the B or C quad riders!! Which I am guessing is Brady & Rick  Wink

supervcycle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2009, 04:46:53 PM »

Cool ya know shawn all this smack talk is just a bunch of people who are just jelious of your skill. i've seen a lot of racers and you are one of the best. watching and riding (behind) you has made me a better racer.

you should give lessons

#38 nate

affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice
KnK Motorsports

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2009, 09:20:22 PM »

Sounds like we have a plan.

Ah shawn has another follower.

Lets do it.

K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan

06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21
supervcycle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2009, 11:49:22 PM »

Shocked  ya you have to be a follower if ya can;t pass him !!

#38 nate

affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice
stgsali
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2009, 08:43:32 AM »

Hey Richard, Jeff let me ride his 500.00 Rat Class bike last Sunday.
You wanna race? You on your 500cc & me on a 250cc rat racer at the next race?
I'm Going to pratice this Sunday if you want your whippin early!

Dugan, you really want to be shown the way around the track? I'll tell ya what, if Jeff is up to it I'll let you ride mine and I'll ride the 250 and then we can see what you're made of. I think he said he had some training wheels for those who ride quads. I think I'll have to come down and see if you can ride two wheels.

Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Fast66071

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2009, 08:47:41 AM »

I am in! I had the best time on the rat bike last Sunday.
Two wheels is way more technical than four.Practice is tomorrow I can't wait.
And I don't see any other Four wheel racers getting two wheels but.....
Rick Dugan & my son Erick. This goes the same way for the two wheel racers
no one but Skinny. Ward,you must have missed "2007 Exstream Flat track Champion"
                                                                         #71 Rick Dugan
Fast66071

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2009, 08:54:07 AM »

Richard. I ain't scared of sh!t, you remember USMC vs US Air Force
I won't have no problem with you my friend. Than after on two wheels
you find any quad to ride and I will smoke on a 200cc blaster.Whats up!!!
WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2009, 09:09:05 AM »

I am in! I had the best time on the rat bike last Sunday.
Two wheels is way more technical than four.Practice is tomorrow I can't wait.
And I don't see any other Four wheel racers getting two wheels but.....
Rick Dugan & my son Erick. This goes the same way for the two wheel racers
no one but Skinny. Ward,you must have missed "2007 Exstream Flat track Champion"
                                                                         #71 Rick Dugan

just another one hit wonder Rick. From what I heard. Nobody showed up in 07. So that must mean you beat Brady. Quite a claim to fame......I do have to be honest though. I am the 08 vintage champion.....of 14 riders of which only 6 to 8 ever showed up at any given race. as you would say....I'm with you bro'
"Exstream Champion" ?.......does that mean you caught a trout while racing?......now that is worth bragging about!!!!

WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2009, 09:28:58 AM »

Hey Rick or Brady
If there is practice on the 10th. Am thinking about coming up and trying a few things. My wife will be in south florida with a girlfriend of hers so I will be a bachelor that weekend. Offer is still good if you want to try your skillz on the beast (twin). gotta man up though  Smiley  Would be cool to take a few laps on a quad.

Fast66071

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2009, 09:39:42 AM »

So I can't spell to well....But I can go fast turning left...and as I remember in 07 the Vet was all together not split like now.
The season was all year and I won the championship on a stock trail bike. Fellow racers putting mad money in thier 450 to try and
catch the raptor. Then I didn't race1racein 08 came back in 09 and the first race this year finished 3rd TT and 1st on flat track.
No one hit wonder here bro, can't wait to see you on four wheels. RD
Fast66071

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2009, 09:47:15 AM »

Ward, if the weather holds out no rain at the end of next week I can go out there.
I always could use your knowledge about getting around the track on two wheels.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com