Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dirt Wheels, July  (Read 4436 times)
Honda328i
Supreme Member

I do my own stunts

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 11, 2005, 11:11:55 PM »

I get home from ONF today after waiting WEEKS for my July Dirt Wheels to come, only to find it torn up and "roosted" in an envelope with this message:

Dear Valued postal customer:

I want to extend my sincere apology as your Postmaster for the enclosed document that was inadvertenly damaged in handling by your Postal service.....  blah blah blah

DON'T, I REPEAT, DON'T MESS WITH MY DIRTWHEELS!! Angry Angry Angry

You can tear up my utility bill, you can tear up my tax bill, you can even tear up my birthday card from my rich aunt.  Tear up anything, but  NOT THE DW!!!!

July also happens to be the one that has your's truly on page 39. 

Thanks Hollywood for the great picture.  Now we know why he changed his screen name, he's into making celebrities on film.    Grin Grin  hee hee.

klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2005, 11:17:29 PM »

are you the one getting air on the 4x4???
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2005, 11:28:27 PM »

I get home from ONF today after waiting WEEKS for my July Dirt Wheels to come, only to find it torn up and "roosted" in an envelope with this message:

I want to extend my sincere apology as your Postmaster for the enclosed document that was inadvertenly damaged in handling by your Postal service.....  blah blah blah

You can tear up my utility bill, you can tear up my tax bill, you can even tear up my birthday card from my rich aunt.  Tear up anything, but  NOT THE DW!!!!

Thanks Hollywood for the great picture.  Now we know why he changed his screen name, he's into making celebrities on film.    Grin Grin  hee hee.

WOW, that's TWO members from atvflorida in the same issue of dirtwheels Shocked The other one was some girl, can't remeber her name on here. Huh It's talked about in the ladies lounge.
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2005, 11:38:31 PM »

ya i think she was on page 120 right
Mrs.Nightbreed

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2005, 11:57:30 PM »

The "somegirl" is Racergirl47.

Honda328i:   You can have my copy if it is better shape than yours. Let me know
qt314nfla

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2005, 12:00:03 AM »

Is there somewhere I can read these 2 articles w/ pics online?
Honda328i
Supreme Member

I do my own stunts

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2005, 12:12:44 AM »

The "somegirl" is Racergirl47.

Honda328i:   You can have my copy if it is better shape than yours. Let me know

Thanks for the offer Melissa, that was kind.  I actually ran out and bought a second copy beacuse I got tired of waiting to see it.

Maybye Mike could start a wall of pictures at the shop with other ATV Fl riders.  I'm sure these won't be the last.  I hear you have a new toy destined for your own stardom.   Grin

Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2005, 07:40:04 AM »

ya i think she was on page 120 right

Jennifer Albright pg 122. You go girl. Congrats on the interview.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2005, 07:42:17 AM »

Hey thats our pit  down from Ida's  cabin. Very cool Steve. Thats a great pic

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Albright335

GEICO Powersports

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2005, 02:59:57 PM »

The "Girl" in Dirt Wheels would be me...  Roll Eyes  Just got back from West Virginia's GNCC...WOW...we need a place to practice where there are mountains and ROCKS...LoL!!!!!!!!! My Right Nerf/Peg was ripped off...not really sure where but my day was ended there... oh well...that is racing!!

Congrats to you Honda328i  Grin

Jen

Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS
Yamaha72
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2005, 08:04:29 PM »

thats pretty cool...

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150
wheelie_boy
Supreme Member

Its Fast

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2005, 08:50:52 PM »

They messed with your Dirt Wheels!  O No.  LOL.  I love dirt wheels.

05 kx 250f
dreth

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2005, 09:25:50 PM »

being in dirt wheels is 1 of my life long dreams Shocked congrats to both of you Wink
2Raptors

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2005, 08:17:32 AM »

Great story Jen, congratulations!  I think I bought the factory shocks off your quad from your husband a few months ago.  Maybe I should have had you sign 'em now that you're famous Grin.
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2005, 10:47:11 AM »

The "Girl" in Dirt Wheels would be me...  Roll Eyes  Just got back from West Virginia's GNCC...WOW...we need a place to practice where there are mountains and ROCKS...LoL!!!!!!!!! My Right Nerf/Peg was ripped off...not really sure where but my day was ended there... oh well...that is racing!!

Congrats to you Honda328i  Grin

Jen

Im sorry for calling you "somegirl", but I just couldnt remeber you name on here. Embarrassed

Not too get off topic, but I see you post alot in seminole tribe motocross threads, are you going to race on june 19th or july 3rd?
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2005, 05:53:37 PM »

congrats to honda328 and racergirl, that's exciting.  That was also a good article on Durhamtown Plantation-it brings back great memories of last month!!!
Albright335

GEICO Powersports

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2005, 08:00:20 PM »

Great story Jen, congratulations!  I think I bought the factory shocks off your quad from your husband a few months ago.  Maybe I should have had you sign 'em now that you're famous Grin.

Thanks...it has been a dream of mine for a long time...just didnt think it would happen so quickly...I do not feel famous...LoL!!!!!!!  Roll Eyes Yes...if you met Phil at his work...then they were mine. We were piecing out allot of the stock parts. I never even rode the quad..not once.. before we tore it down to modify it. It drove me crazy for almost 6 weeks  Shocked

o4250: NO prob...LoL!!! I am "some girl"  Tongue Yes...I do plan on attending this Sunday for the Seminole MX race....I believe my Husband will be racing as well. I look "lost"on an MX course...but I need the practice and seat time.  Grin I love riding at Seminole..especially the woods course  Wink Are you going to be at Seminole this weekend???

Jen

Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2005, 10:28:24 PM »

Thanks...it has been a dream of mine for a long time...just didnt think it would happen so quickly...I do not feel famous...LoL!!!!!!!  Roll Eyes Yes...if you met Phil at his work...then they were mine. We were piecing out allot of the stock parts. I never even rode the quad..not once.. before we tore it down to modify it. It drove me crazy for almost 6 weeks  Shocked

o4250: NO prob...LoL!!! I am "some girl"  Tongue Yes...I do plan on attending this Sunday for the Seminole MX race....I believe my Husband will be racing as well. I look "lost"on an MX course...but I need the practice and seat time.  Grin I love riding at Seminole..especially the woods course  Wink Are you going to be at Seminole this weekend???

Jen

Not this weekend, but im racing there July 3rd. So sometime between now and then I will be their for practice, just this weekend will be too crowded and I don't think im gonna be ready to race till july. Undecided
raptor426

Its 5'oclock somewhere

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2005, 11:09:19 AM »

My dirtwheels gets lost alot in the mail, thats what the mailman says, I think that he is bullshlting, but if that happens again, just call DW and they will send u another copy within 2 days.

2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2005, 08:01:17 PM »

I picked it up last night,,,congrats Steve,,,,that picture really does embody your style of riding,,,I think we should do what Dreth said and take up a collection for a sport quad for you.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com