Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good truck dealers?  (Read 4035 times)
B. Graves

Go Gators!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 28, 2009, 09:36:43 PM »

Ok, Im looking for a new truck. My old Toyota needs to be retired to the mud toy status (no, its not broke or anything, it runs perfect and all but I want a mud truck, so you Toyota haters dont be knocking the durability of the truck). Anyway, I see/hear that Gibson sucks, Ive heard that Nations sucks from a few people. Ive also heard bad stuff about Knights Truck Center. What bout Robs Trucks? Any others? Anyone here had a bad experience or good experience with Nations or Knights? Im in central florida on the east coast and dont want a 5 hour drive so places in Orlando or surrounding places would be good. Palm Bay, Vero, Daytona, NSB, etc.
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 09:58:53 PM »

my buddy bought a 2001 f150 with 9" of lift and 38s, they gave him crap for his trade in and the truck he got was a rip off imo. but, the truck wasn't like a fixed up totaled truck or something crazy like what you hear about with gibson. the front end was falling apart, needed alignment, tie rod ends, various steering components, ect. 500$ worth, but thats what you get with a 5 lug truck on 38x15.5 tires, also had 3.42 gears with the 38s. basically, if your looking to buy a lifted truck from them, they arent trying to rip you off, just know your stuff. dont be stupid, you can tell if the truck is falling apart.

o yea, the friend of mine who bought from them is still very happy with the truck he bought...
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 10:00:33 PM by Chevy1500z71 » Logged
KnK Motorsports

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 04:16:17 PM »

Knight's Truck Center will treat you right, it is family owned and operated, Terry is a great person, if something is wrong with his truck's he wants it fixed, I have been dealing with him for over 5 years now and have no problems at all. I do alot of business with him as far as servicing and lifting his trucks, Let me know if you find something there and I will personally look at it for you.

Wayne

K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan

06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21
B. Graves

Go Gators!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 09:59:12 PM »

my buddy bought a 2001 f150 with 9" of lift and 38s, they gave him crap for his trade in and the truck he got was a rip off imo. but, the truck wasn't like a fixed up totaled truck or something crazy like what you hear about with gibson. the front end was falling apart, needed alignment, tie rod ends, various steering components, ect. 500$ worth, but thats what you get with a 5 lug truck on 38x15.5 tires, also had 3.42 gears with the 38s. basically, if your looking to buy a lifted truck from them, they arent trying to rip you off, just know your stuff. dont be stupid, you can tell if the truck is falling apart.

o yea, the friend of mine who bought from them is still very happy with the truck he bought...

you talking bout nations?
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 10:06:09 PM »

yes, im talking about nations.

personally, i woudlnt buy from a dealer, ever.

craigslist is your freind.
B. Graves

Go Gators!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 03:57:27 PM »

ive been looking there too. just not many Ford Super Dutys on there now.
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 01:50:08 PM »

I know this is kinda of an old post, but I haven't been on the site too much recently.  If you're around Central FL area check out Heintzelman's Truck Center.  I work there in srvc. but they are practically giving trucks away to get them to move over in sales. Check out the website.  We are family owned and operated as well.

www.truckstruckstrucks.com  

If you want a contact in sales, call Jim Stroud cell ph# 407-595-2302.  Any questions, contact me my name is Mark.

As far as some the earlier advice about dealers, I don't know about all the local truck centers/dealers, but I know we stand behind anything we sell.  The used trucks that are sold get an inspection and a full service before they make it onto the sales lot.  I wouldn't take something for free off of craigslist.  I've had a bad experience with a purchase locally off of craigslist and would never even consider another.  I've heard other horror stories as well from craigslist purchases.  

Mark
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 06:12:43 PM by apkkfx400 » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com