Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Now i no i am the man! Thank you all!!!!!!!!  (Read 9376 times)
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 13, 2009, 05:49:45 PM »

Ok latly   all of the people here well the people that think they are 80% think i am slow reatrted assclown.  did i get that right?HuhHuh

how come i still have 0 people ignor me?  if i am that bad?HuhHuhHuh?

u all are so funnny  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 05:58:12 PM »

Ok latly   all of the people here well the people that think they are 80% think i am slow reatrted assclown.  did i get that right?HuhHuh

how come i still have 0 people ignor me?  if i am that bad?HuhHuhHuh?

u all are so funnny  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

You might fit that description.................but you are definitely entertaining as well. Shocked Wink

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

Rich men use dollars, Common folks use sense

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 06:03:17 PM »

Because........... your not "bad" your just stupid!  And with stupid comes entertainment.   

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 06:42:44 PM »

i dont mine you at all but im ignored by 2 people why i have no idea i had a thread like 6mounths ago about me not having any then i earned 3 for that now its down to two?? i dont really care anymore

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 07:02:18 PM »

i just find it funny   lol   yes i no i am the classs  clown  every hates  to admit  they really do like me

2008 brute force 750

TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2009, 07:06:41 PM »

i just find it funny   lol   yes i no i am the classs  clown  every hates  to admit  they really do like me

I don't think anyone ever said they hated you.

Maybe disagreed with you or don't care for you writing skills.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 07:12:31 PM »

that is true   they think i  is ignant lol   and cant type  but its all cool its just me beeing lazy.  when u get a job where u got cross every t and dot every i  u gotta lossen up and have fun some other way   and this is how i do it.   yes i am 22 very young  but i pushin more money a year than most of the older people on this site  so its all  good. plus benifits   what ones of u all get 17 paid holidays off a year   2 weeks at x mass and 1 week in spring?  plus extra 2 weeks a year vac and 3 weeks sick  that can just build up?HuhHuhHuh?

2008 brute force 750

brocker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2009, 07:16:36 PM »

Please tell me you're not a teacher.
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2009, 07:30:43 PM »

hes probably not a retard, he probably just cant type very well. for example, i know generall-z pretty well and when i talk to him in person, he comes off no dumber than me or any of you, but when he types out a post, sometimes he looks like a tard, similar to how 4x4matts post look. he could be smarter than you for all you know, just sucks big time at using a computer lol
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2009, 07:43:24 PM »

hes probably not a retard, he probably just cant type very well. for example, i know generall-z pretty well and when i talk to him in person, he comes off no dumber than me or any of you, but when he types out a post, sometimes he looks like a tard, similar to how 4x4matts post look. he could be smarter than you for all you know, just sucks big time at using a computer lol

you hit the nail   right on the head   mrchevy.    and broker    u are really smart Wink  u were close   but did not hit my job on the head  u were really close

and what i say on here  is the truth if u no me like some on here do the only time i aint drinkin  is at work. when i go out to party i drink on the way there

by 10pm i am late fo the bar everynight

2008 brute force 750

Keeter
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

I'm Not! You go first!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2009, 08:20:26 PM »

Because........... your not "bad" your just stupid!  And with stupid comes entertainment.   
That right there is FUNNY. Rolling on the Floor Laughing Laugh Laugh   Thanks Swamper!!  Good stuff. 

2019 Can Am 850 XMR
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2009, 08:23:56 PM »

see keeter jeoulos  he cant be like me    he cant lead he only can follow  thats why he is in the 80%

2008 brute force 750

dgt714

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2009, 08:40:47 PM »

Please tell me you're not a teacher.
Sounds like a goverment employee to me,just my 2cents.
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

Rich men use dollars, Common folks use sense

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2009, 09:15:46 PM »

that is true   they think i  is ignant lol   and cant type  but its all cool its just me beeing lazy.  when u get a job where u got cross every t and dot every i  u gotta lossen up and have fun some other way   and this is how i do it.   yes i am 22 very young  but i pushin more money a year than most of the older people on this site  so its all  good. plus benifits   what ones of u all get 17 paid holidays off a year   2 weeks at x mass and 1 week in spring?  plus extra 2 weeks a year vac and 3 weeks sick  that can just build up?HuhHuhHuh?

Nope I have no paid benefits (I pay for them), no paid days off, no paid sick days, and no paid vacation period.  So you got me beat by a mile!  Looks like you have this work thing figured out.

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2009, 09:22:42 PM »

yes sir i do it is a goverment job yes.  yes i am 22 years old, and yes i am a supervisor too. Grin   so  if y grammer is not where u like it pick on me  its all good if i dont make seance with my post that means i prob   got few shots and 12 pack beer in me.   i bust my azz all week so the weekend is time to play   no matte how much i gotta pay.  its only money its made out of paper and grows on trees.   a yea i guess i forgot to mention my ASE certs i have also

i really am the man.   swamper dude i almost wanna say lets meet up and ide one weekend ill bring the beer

2008 brute force 750

digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2009, 10:56:35 PM »

yes sir i do it is a goverment job yes.  yes i am 22 years old, and yes i am a supervisor too. Grin   so  if y grammer is not where u like it pick on me  its all good if i dont make seance with my post that means i prob   got few shots and 12 pack beer in me.   i bust my azz all week so the weekend is time to play   no matte how much i gotta pay.  its only money its made out of paper and grows on trees.   a yea i guess i forgot to mention my ASE certs i have also

i really am the man.   swamper dude i almost wanna say lets meet up and ide one weekend ill bring the beer

Quit fooling yourself.  You're a putz.   Wacko

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2009, 11:03:37 PM »

First of all,I don't buy your stupid act. I say act because if you were really as dumb as you portray,you would never get a government supervisor position. The first thing you would have had to do when that position was posted would be to fill out the job bid and attach a resume. Anyone,and I mean ANYONE involved in the hiring process would not even put you through for the interview once they read your application. Besides,if you look back at some of your previous posts you will see that at times you spell certain words correctly and other times you don't. You make an obvious attempt to spell certain words incorrectly. It's all an act just to draw attention. You say your 22 years old but the things you say and the views you promote are those of a 15 year old. Most government jobs that I've ever heard about " especially those in a supervisory role" require that you have at least a high school diploma, and if your grammar and spelling are as bad as you portray,you obviously did not graduate. Sorry to blow your cover.
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2009, 11:13:22 PM »

4X4 Matt,I don't want to get in trouble for name calling on the site,I just think it's an act. If you truly are that stupid,please accept my apology.
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2009, 11:14:29 PM »

I'm not going to get into this little brawl.  

But yes, he did graduate.  And he is not really that stupid...and I know more than that too  Kiss

Edit: and you guys are giving him the attention he wants Smiley

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2009, 11:22:56 PM »

I think you're right with the attention comment. I will stop playing his game from this moment on.
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2009, 12:36:45 AM »

See how long that government job last after he get his first DUI. Wink

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2009, 07:29:12 AM »

See how long that government job last after he get his first DUI. Wink

Don't you mean 'guvmint gig?'

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2009, 10:07:35 AM »

I think he's entertaining. Dumb.....but entertaining. You know, like watching monkeys throw poop at each other entertaining.  Cheesy

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2009, 11:05:57 AM »

He's one of the few people I know that can act like an idiot on an internet forum and not get...dun dun dun BANNED. Every other forum I'm on if someone says a few wrong things to bigtime people they are done.

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2009, 03:54:28 PM »

cable guy   i really do got a gig with government thing.   Wink  dont get mad u aint got one.  i can send u one of my cards or  i can give u my email and u can see it there Smiley   and dont worry i am just havin fun on this site and i no u all are havin fun too.  dont worry bout the name callin it dont hurt me. like i say if shoe fits wear it.

reality hello  i am glad i keep u entertained  Kiss Kiss     

trx  i  can get  3 times of dui  as long as i report it to them Wink  they evan send me to rehab the first  3 times  Grin

jrpro  u no i been banned few times on this site alone already  lol   add that to my trasspassin warnings   i just got one in boca few weeks ago  with a member on this site.  u guys can never guess who it was.    he stands up for no illiagal rideing and goes to all the meetins to get new spots to ride.     Grin

all in all    i am the man   and u all think i am dumb  but i really am not i just like to have fun here because at work i gotta be propper         Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

2008 brute force 750

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com