Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: atv chase in palm beach  (Read 18057 times)
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2009, 08:23:15 PM »

you guys are funny.   cops and cops families only fight as a gang anyhow.  never saw a cop fight one on one. Thats why people join gangs ,to get back up because of their own shortcomings. So  now threats are cool on this site? ohh thats right it wasnt a threat he was just blowin smoke. sorry if the truth hurts little guy  but the stories we get from the papers are usually the edited versions provided by the cops,and we know they dont lie,wink wink.
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2009, 09:16:36 AM »

Cops are idiots IMO!  You wanna come fight me too?   Alll they do is flip on lights to get to DD faster.  I am the guy that puts and empty DD box on the car they leave with no one in it.   YES I AM IN THE 20%  THAT MAKES THEO ATV GROUP LOOK LIKE A BADD AZZ  NOT LIKE BUNCH OF LIL GIRLS Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
BIGREDTIDE

3-wheelers....you just gotta know how to ride 'em!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2009, 09:59:08 AM »

Kids (teens) & adults that don't respect the great sport of riding atv's are idiots!

We're losing more & more land to ride, and those who ride & do whatever they want really hurt the sport.

I'll admit, back in the 80's (when this sport started) I was a teenager and I rode & did some things (minor, but wrong nonetheless) I shouldn't have been doing, but we wern't under scrutiny like we are today.  But I realize now how close we are to losing our priviledges of riding.

I hope you all that don't yet understand.... do quickly!

Jeff
'85 250ES Big Red
'03 CBR 600RR
Turboderf
Supreme Member

**HONDA** WARRANTY **SUCKS**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2009, 11:15:18 AM »

There are some real loosers on this site ... sometimes if you keep your mouth shut you would look much smarter then you are. what a joke
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2009, 12:15:24 PM »

What a shame, If only the 20% would cross the fence and join the rest of the 80% that ride correctly and safely!   For those of you that recreate in a responsible manner, I along with the rest of the 80% THANK YOU!!!!   You can be looked at and respected while enjoying yourself!!! Its always easy to differenciate  yourself from the morons!!!         

Youve gotta pin it to win it!
PLEDGER#76

1971 Honda CB350, Honda TRX450R

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2009, 04:09:57 PM »

There are some real loosers on this site ... sometimes if you keep your mouth shut you would look much smarter then you are. what a joke
I agree

1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2009, 06:17:59 PM »

I see this site divided by the people that  like to ride for fun ,woods ,mud,trails etc.,like me and those that like to race.Big diference is...when i ride its not a sport.i ride for fun and utility.I do not participate in what you call a sport.I like the comraderie of a goup out in the woods camping and riding,not a sport.I dont care what kiddie league races you participate in or where you do it,just dont tell me what to do and dont put words in my mouth,and dont say i am ruining a sport.I dont race.   I dont need to find you will pledger,I am not lookin for you.You are the one threatening me.I only called the cops chasin the wheelers morons and you took it personal.too bad.Get over it.Most,key word,most cops are morons.There are a few exceptions.Very few.If you need to find me it isnt hard if you got half a brain.Turboderf likes to bad mouth underhills for some reason and those that go there because its not a racing facillity.Seems silly to me but I really dont care.I can live with that.
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2009, 06:48:05 PM »

z man  u make up 0% of the 80% of what u call ur ridding.    real teens and adult  get drunk and ride what ever when ever what ever   dont get mad u only no how to ride in a circle and or behind everyone on a track.    use the lil brain u got  and expanded it by rideing out of your limits and not care what others look or think about you  why u wanna be mixxed up in a group when u can be th leader of the pack?HuhHuhHuhHuh?

2008 brute force 750

zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2009, 07:03:00 PM »

I guess you forgot the day me and you and jrpro talked at holylands?  then again beer does that to ya!!!!   come on matt lighten up on everyone will ya

Youve gotta pin it to win it!
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2009, 07:11:06 PM »

z man  u make up 0% of the 80% of what u call ur ridding.    real teens and adult  get drunk and ride what ever when ever what ever   dont get mad u only no how to ride in a circle and or behind everyone on a track.    use the lil brain u got  and expanded it by rideing out of your limits and not care what others look or think about you  why u wanna be mixxed up in a group when u can be th leader of the pack?HuhHuhHuhHuh?

Are you mildly retarded or are you legitimately this stupid? I'm guessing your comments and your spelling / grammar,are all an act just to try to get your post count up,at least I hope so for your parents sake.

The people that say cops are morans amaze me. To them,cops are only good when they need them to protect their sorry asses,or when they need them to serve a purpose for their benefit. What a waste of space.
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2009, 07:35:11 PM »

z man cable guy and all others read really good ( go get your retarded freinds if u need a translater)

what makes u   (all the people that think they are 80%)  better than all of us (that are 20%)HuhHuhHuh   

u ride   ur atv the way u want i ride mine the way i want.  the only dif i see is i have alot more spots to ride and alot more fun  and go through way more beer and alchool than u do.

also what makes u think u are better because u take the time to spell check and think u all fancy tryin to get things typed in perfect english. 

i type like i do   because i wanna and its funny whatching all the old men that dont ride atvs get all mad.

z man u cought me in the act.  Wink   he and few others on this site that ride with me no i am better person than any of u could be on this site.   u no why   because i am the man and go do what i want not careing what all u think.

2008 brute force 750

IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

Rich men use dollars, Common folks use sense

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2009, 08:02:31 PM »

Are you mildly retarded or are you legitimately this stupid? I'm guessing your comments and your spelling / grammar,are all an act just to try to get your post count up,at least I hope so for your parents sake.

The people that say cops are morans amaze me. To them,cops are only good when they need them to protect their sorry asses,or when they need them to serve a purpose for their benefit. What a waste of space.

I have tried to be polite and ignore most but when things like "real teens and adult  get drunk and ride what ever when ever what ever" are said it bothers me.  Nothing like a 22 year old to tell us how the "Real World" works.  I could go on but like Cable I think he's just looking for posts.

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2009, 08:09:19 PM »

nope its really just me i get drunk about every night   and by 10pm i probbly late for the bar and i dont give a f what people think of me

2008 brute force 750

IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2009, 08:23:38 PM »

i dont give a f what people think of me

If that was true you wouldn't know what "real teens and adults do" You would be busy just being yourself.  Unless that is your self indulge opinion of yourself.  I drink so "Real adults must" ....  give me a break.

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2009, 08:46:37 PM »

swamper dude  stop trying to ring up your post   u have not a clue whats going n here u must think your in the 80%      but hey u all got the numbers right when u 80% come join us 20% we wouyld have ridin spot every where

2008 brute force 750

TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2009, 08:59:39 PM »

No offense matt but anyone who comes on here and reads your posts would have to think if you had another brain it would die of loneliness.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
PLEDGER#76

1971 Honda CB350, Honda TRX450R

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2009, 08:59:55 PM »

Hey I love to race and also love to ride trails, Felda before it closed, C&R before it closed, and have been to L-CROSS so dont sling you only race cause many are just plain ole riders too.

1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2009, 09:01:39 PM »

swamper dude  stop trying to ring up your post   u have not a clue whats going n here u must think your in the 80%      but hey u all got the numbers right when u 80% come join us 20% we wouyld have ridin spot every where

Aimlessly accusing me of what I am trying to do, what I have a clue on, or what percentage I am in.  Do you have a point?  That he said, she said crap anyone can argue.

crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2009, 09:11:18 PM »

i got a point but all u people think  its wrong point and all gang up by trying to put some intaligace down  because they just to lazy to type the right way.  u all have no point if u get out and ide your toys  it be better but instaed u sit here and look at other ridin.

trx450r    lossen your helmat up just a lil bit s u dont hurt your brain  i u got one   if u gonna tr to pick on somethin   that says gives the SPORT as u call it bad name do it on my ridein not my typin.

2008 brute force 750

IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2009, 09:21:06 PM »

i got a point but all u people think  its wrong point and all gang up by trying to put some intaligace down  because they just to lazy to type the right way. 

Grouping me in with everyone that has insulted your grammar?  I have said nothing about your grammar. 

u all have no point if u get out and ide your toys  it be better but instaed u sit here and look at other ridin.

Your on here, your also "sit here and look" Hmm...

crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2009, 09:43:13 PM »

thats right durrin the week i work  come the weekend i ride  look at all my post they are from noon and after mon thru fri sometime just thursday  very rarl do u see me on and or post on the weekend because i am out ridein or drinkin probly doin both at same time   and yes i do ride wher ever i want untill the idiot cops gives me ticket.   yes i gt alot more of those than u think for trasspassin  and i still dont give a what!!!!!!!!!!

2008 brute force 750

Turboderf
Supreme Member

**HONDA** WARRANTY **SUCKS**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2009, 11:09:09 PM »

One of the 20% peoples ran from the cops today in west palm beach do you know he got.... dead ... he wont run no more
backwoods boy
Supreme Member

REBEL MOTORSPORTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2009, 11:15:12 PM »

guys lets all chill the frick out its a personal decision like sex if you sleep around and get an std you did the deed so thats that i know alot of people that have gotten away its a risk if your willing to take it i tip my hat you should get away because of speed and agility on a atv is way better than say a crown vic just a case by case thing i guess but either way riding places are few and far between nothing is gonna change that

NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2009, 06:36:03 AM »

One of the 20% peoples ran from the cops today in west palm beach do you know he got.... dead ... he wont run no more
  i dont get your point ,but thats ok  you rarely make intelligent comments.So now the cop is judge jury and executioner all in one because he ate too many donuts to stop a wife beater without shooting him. you help me make my point,they are morons.
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2009, 07:17:29 AM »

Why don't you guys do something instead of sitting here complaining or calling people morons or stupid?  All this energy wasted on complaining.  Being upset with people upholding laws in place for society (whatever the laws may be including illegal ATV riding) is just LAZY!  Not even researching or knowing what the real issues are and trying to do something about it.  Nope lets just do what we want then complain about it.  You guys who don't like these so called "morons" enforcing laws put in place need to move to a country where you don't have to worry about "morons" enforcing laws but I have a feeling the answer to that is "I don't want to, I do what I want when I want, yada yada."  Every answer anyone has for you guys you will have some other reason to complain.  So lets hear it whats next?

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com