Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Any one looking to race ATVS in Naples??
Collier County ATV RACING - 15 (57.7%)
QUAD WARS - 11 (42.3%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Collier County ATV RACES/QUAD WARS  (Read 17864 times)
Stalling #31A

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2008, 05:19:57 PM »

Hey, The track is hard-packed base rock. I am running my trx 450er and other guys are running 400ex,z400, yfz450s, etc. it's a tight track and only run 3rd MAYBE 4th gear on the straight aways. If you want to know anymore about it please feel free to call me 239.825.9869. if i don't answer just leave a message and i'll get back to ya. Thanks a million could use some racers when you can.

Thanks,
 Stalling #31A

Aaron Stalling #31A
2007 450ER
Pro Armor bumbers and nerf bars
Rossier Exhaust system
Rzr MXs
Custom built steering stem
+2+1 A-Arms
2+2 Durablue Eliminator axle
Lot's of "GO FAST STUFF"
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2008, 08:13:08 AM »

hey guys just wanted to thank you all for the great time I had at the event!.I met alot of cool people and I believe we all had a good time also more importantly no one was hurt other than me (my pride) haha just kidding. I didnt do so well considering all the guys had about 20 years on me and 50cc,s but I can tell you anyone interested should get a hold of Aaron Stalling for the next one. These guys are really cool and a bunch of great guys that put together in my opinion a great event. We all walked the track before the race,met for a brief riders safety meeting and all agreed. I cant thank you enough for this great memorable expierience, you guys made the 240 mile round trip worth it and I look forward to the next one. This was truly a great example of what the right people puttin on a great event is all about. I am going to do all that I can to tell others and see if together we can make this  grow and continue to be a success. This event was full of families and was really what a healthy community is all about. Again thanks for the fun,and good memories you guys were all awesome!,I really appreciate the way you guys treated me considering this was our first time meeting, you guys are all great racers in my opinon  we all won that night!           
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 06:09:57 PM by zman03 » Logged

Youve gotta pin it to win it!
450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2008, 09:48:21 AM »

Thanks for making the 240 mile round trip to help put on a good show for the fans. Thats some kind words. As long as you had fun thats all that matters.
I had fun as well. A little mistake in the feature race almost cost me 2nd place. I don't think I would have been able to pass #7 unless he made a mistake. The races seem to be won from the hole shot and who can get through the first turn first.
 Arron has been working on getting racers out there from day one. He's a good kid and very persistence. Good racer too.  :)b Good job Arron!
Unfortunately the small tight track can only hold so many quads. So to keep it safe and not confuse the scoring we can only run 8 quads at a time. Maybe one day the fair grounds might put in a mx style track and hold events like I have seen other fair grounds do.
Until then we have  a small TT style track to have fun on.

1st     #7        Wheeler            KFX 450
2nd   #18        Baker               TRX 450
3rd    #31A      Stalling            TRX 450
4th     #2        Jacobson           LT-R 450
5th     #25       Scott               TRX 250R
6th     #3        Camps               Z400
7th     #32       BeeBe               TRX 450
8th     ##320    Pass                TRX400EX

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2008, 12:50:06 PM »

hey matt, you ,# 7 wheeler,Aaron, and all the racers were real impressive and your probably right not to many chances to pass unless a racer makes a mistake. I think you guys have a good opportunity to evolve these events and make this grow into something bigger. I hope to see you guys again in future events.       

Stalling #31A

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2008, 04:27:39 PM »

Hey Ya'll!!! Thanks for all the recognition and everyone showing up and racing with us. I had a fantastic time racing and talk with everyone!!!! The next race will be held on (i believe) October 11, 2008!! So.... if anyone wants to race here or can come race again with us on that race please feel free to call me ANYTIME and i'll put you on the roster. I need to know positive answers on the lineup the week before the races. Thanks for everyone's cooperation and comittment!! Oh, and thanks a lot Matt for the compliment it means a lot that someone appreciates it!!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!

JUST-N-TIME RACING
Aaron Stalling #31A
          &
Keith Pass #320

Aaron Stalling #31A
2007 450ER
Pro Armor bumbers and nerf bars
Rossier Exhaust system
Rzr MXs
Custom built steering stem
+2+1 A-Arms
2+2 Durablue Eliminator axle
Lot's of "GO FAST STUFF"
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2008, 10:14:57 PM »

I think we should start workin on the next one now to make it even better than the last one. Hey aaron hope you and your family and all the guys made it through the storm ok! talk to ya soon.

quadguy33

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2008, 02:05:03 PM »

who's on the line up for the next one.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 09:35:24 PM by quadguy33 » Logged
quadguy33

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2008, 09:34:08 PM »

next one is December 13th
jds450r

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2008, 07:56:28 PM »

Hey Looking for a race to join.  im here in naples just bought a fourwheeler its an trx450er.  white didnt do anything to it yet.  but some brush gaurds.  would like to race just to do it. i ordered a kill switch for it yesterday.  email me if you know of a race going on at jds21@live.com.

* default.jpg (37.29 KB, 600x450 - viewed 226 times.)

JDS
quadguy33

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2008, 08:57:59 PM »

This is at the collier county fair grounds it was started as a show between the demolition derby runs now it is a race for fun and a trophy to the top 3, there are people of all skill levels, we all just run together and have fun, depending on how many people show up we do two heats and top 3 or 4 go too main, again this is depending on how many people show up. I would recommend nerfs as a first to do. riding with other bikes and no nerfs is dangerous. helmet, boots, I recommend a roost protector of some sort. and just plan to have fun, if your bike has stock suspension and width it is going to be harder to corner most of the bikes are set up to race motorcross, not all of them are, but it is still fun. and a great way to see if you want to get in to racing. If you need help with anything let me know. if you need nerfs i might have a set.

It is free to race but cost $15.00 for the pits and $10.00 for the spectators in the stands.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 09:01:24 PM by quadguy33 » Logged
jds450r

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2008, 08:57:24 PM »

Sounds Good Count me in! Guess i need to order some things pretty fast...  I have never raced before and the bike is stock as of yet so its gonna be just for fun for me. 

JDS
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2008, 08:39:06 PM »

who all in for the next race?  i am gonna make the trip out there  any one have a map on how to get there

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
quadguy33

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2008, 03:34:53 PM »

just found out the next one is cancelled next one is February 7.
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2008, 03:38:52 PM »

ok sounds good  thanks for the heads up ill be out there on the 7th

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift