Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HEY GUYS HAVE A ? FOR U GUYS  (Read 10432 times)
bruteforce750

MY LIFE MY BRUTE750 AN MY TRX 450

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 22, 2008, 10:14:52 PM »

HEY MY SON WAS RACING HIS TRX 450R TODAY BONE STOCK AT 5A AN SCOTTS MORE ON A STRAGHT AWAY HE RACED  2 BANSHEE AN A SE RAPTOR700R AN A KFX 400 AN HE BEAT ALL OF THEM
HE WON THE FIRST BANSHEE BY LIKE 5 LENGTHS AN THE SECOND ONE BY LIKE 3 LENGTH THE RAPTOR 700 HE WON BY 2 LENGTH AN THE KFX 400 BY A LOT
SO I WANNA NO IS IT TRUE THAT THE TRX 450 IS THAT FAST BECAUSE I TOUGHT BANSHEE WERE REAL FAST AN I TOUGHT A RAPTOR 700 WILL MURDER IT BUT I GUESS NOT OR DID THEY NOT NO HOW TO DRIVE GIVE ME SOME INFO BECAUSE MY SON IS REAL HAPPY THAT HE BEAT ALL OF THOSE SO I WANNA NO IF THAT'S A TRUE THING THANKS

IF YOU HAVE ANY TRX 450 OR BRUTE FORCE 750 PART LMK ME IM LOOKING TO BUY AFTERMARKET PARTS THANKS
Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

The more people I meet, the more I like my dog..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 10:33:53 PM »

You guys should have switched riders on and determined that right there on the spot. Why the caps all the time bruteforce?

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber
Mars
Supreme Member

When I feel athletic, I go to a sports bar.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 10:46:51 PM »

Its about the overall package.

Banshee: fast in a staight line, 14 year old tech
700: can have monster power, not as nimble as a 400/450
400: performance can equal a 450 with $$$
450: good usable power, handles well
With equal riders the 450 fits best on a mx track.

04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.
bruteforce750

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2008, 10:52:05 PM »

You guys should have switched riders on and determined that right there on the spot. Why the caps all the time bruteforce?

WE SHOULD OF I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT LOL I AM GONNA SEE IF I CAN DO THAT NEXT TIME AN I RIGHT WITH THE CAPS BECAUSE I LIKE IT BETTER THEN THE SMALL LETTER FOR SOME REASON LOL THANKS FOR TELLING ME THAT Smiley

IF YOU HAVE ANY TRX 450 OR BRUTE FORCE 750 PART LMK ME IM LOOKING TO BUY AFTERMARKET PARTS THANKS
bruteforce750

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2008, 10:53:42 PM »

MY SON AN THE BANSHEE WAS RACING IN A STRAIGHT LINE

apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2008, 11:18:05 PM »

he should be happy, but I wouldn't start putting drag bars on that trx or anything.  Was it in sand? soft or packed?  tires?  a lot of variables to the reason of the outcome. BUT CONGRATS, EITHER WAY.
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2008, 11:25:50 PM »

I LIKE TO WRITE BIG, TOO!!!

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
Gato
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2008, 11:54:07 PM »

My trx is stock and I have taken a 700r it depends on the take off but it catches up that is for sure a shee I never tried most shee I come across are so supd up they are sheeeeeeeee's but 400/700 I have done it to but like I said 700 depends on the length. My buddy has a 700 supd up and I race a 450r in our group and he just can not take losing he got so mad I told him U TELL ME WHEN TO STOP lol

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1
bruteforce750

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2008, 08:37:48 AM »

he should be happy, but I wouldn't start putting drag bars on that trx or anything.  Was it in sand? soft or packed?  tires?  a lot of variables to the reason of the outcome. BUT CONGRATS, EITHER WAY.
NA HE WONT HE WANTS TO START MX SOON BY THE SUMMER O YEA AN IT WAS ON CONCRETE

bruteforce750

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2008, 08:38:52 AM »

I LIKE TO WRITE BIG, TOO!!!

WORD

bruteforce750

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2008, 08:42:02 AM »

My trx is stock and I have taken a 700r it depends on the take off but it catches up that is for sure a shee I never tried most shee I come across are so supd up they are sheeeeeeeee's but 400/700 I have done it to but like I said 700 depends on the length. My buddy has a 700 supd up and I race a 450r in our group and he just can not take losing he got so mad I told him U TELL ME WHEN TO STOP lol

WELL HE RACED THE 2 BANSHEE BOTH WAS STOCK HE STOCK TO AN THE KFX HAD HEADER AN FMF MUFFLER WITH A JET KIT AN THE RAPTOR HAD COMPUTER PISTONS HEADER CT MUFFLER JET KIT AN NEW VALVES BUT YEA THANKS GUYS

quadguy33

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2008, 12:40:01 PM »

I raced a shee with full trinity motor and exaust on my trx 450 and had a bike link till 3rd gear then he blew by me like i was sitting still. stock shee's are alot slower.
bruteforce750

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2008, 01:04:49 PM »

OO  ALRIGHT THANKS

Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2008, 03:02:11 PM »

Lots of variables in drag racing to just say bike A is faster than bike B.
 If you are racing 1/8 mile on asphalt then the more powerful bike will win.
  ATV drag racing is generally done on dirt and raced for 300ft.

A win is a win, tell him good job.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
Yamaha72
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2008, 03:47:05 PM »

Dude that "concrete" road out at 5A is covered in sand, so that explains why a big 3 ++ raptor would lose, he didn't get sh*t for traction.. Stock banshee's are rather sluggish but they wake up A LOT when a little work is done, and the kfx400, I hope your son beat that. I have a pipped, jetted and pro-flo intake (big 3) raptor 660, I have raced two of my good buddies Trx450's with wins both time on my part. One was an '05 with LRD exhaust, jetted and filtered and I smoked him by about 4-5 lengths on tarmac. The second TRX I raced was an '06 electric start model with yoshi full exhaust, jets and filter and I was about 2 1/2 - 3 lengths on him by the finish in the dirt... How light is your son? That 700 should have raped your TRX but hey good for your son that he beat him. I hope he was wearing a helmet, and I know people really hate it when there are people racing up and down the main entrance road so be careful out there. BTW I weigh 235 and both the Trx's I raced had 160 (#1) and 150(#2) pound riders.

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2008, 06:18:57 PM »

WE SHOULD OF I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT LOL I AM GONNA SEE IF I CAN DO THAT NEXT TIME AN I RIGHT WITH THE CAPS BECAUSE I LIKE IT BETTER THEN THE SMALL LETTER FOR SOME REASON LOL THANKS FOR TELLING ME THAT Smiley

Caps mean you are yelling. Also I think all caps are very annoying and hard to read.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2008, 06:58:36 PM »

Caps mean you are yelling. Also I think all caps are very annoying and hard to read.

I THINK YOU SHOULD BAN EVERYONE THAT TYPES IN CAPS. COME ON FRANKIE LETS SEE SOME MORE MODERATION

Are we a little upset?

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
bruteforce750

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2008, 07:40:53 PM »

Dude that "concrete" road out at 5A is covered in sand, so that explains why a big 3 ++ raptor would lose, he didn't get sh*t for traction.. Stock banshee's are rather sluggish but they wake up A LOT when a little work is done, and the kfx400, I hope your son beat that. I have a pipped, jetted and pro-flo intake (big 3) raptor 660, I have raced two of my good buddies Trx450's with wins both time on my part. One was an '05 with LRD exhaust, jetted and filtered and I smoked him by about 4-5 lengths on tarmac. The second TRX I raced was an '06 electric start model with yoshi full exhaust, jets and filter and I was about 2 1/2 - 3 lengths on him by the finish in the dirt... How light is your son? That 700 should have raped your TRX but hey good for your son that he beat him. I hope he was wearing a helmet, and I know people really hate it when there are people racing up and down the main entrance road so be careful out there. BTW I weigh 235 and both the Trx's I raced had 160 (#1) and 150(#2) pound riders.

he raced on pavement with out sand it was on the real road they started at the gas station an ended by the entrance so yea the raptor had way more traction then my son he was spinning tiers until he got to 3rd then he flew by the raptor like nothing an the same thing with the shee an the kfx he smoked it an he ways 145 an he was wearing all his gear lol he smoked another raptor 700 today to but yea thanks for the info

bruteforce750

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2008, 07:42:21 PM »

Lots of variables in drag racing to just say bike A is faster than bike B.
 If you are racing 1/8 mile on asphalt then the more powerful bike will win.
  ATV drag racing is generally done on dirt and raced for 300ft.

A win is a win, tell him good job.

hey thanks he said thanks for telling him good job but yea thanks guys for the info on it

bruteforce750

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2008, 08:52:50 PM »

yea

Gato
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2008, 08:53:14 PM »

dont race out front of 5A man thats how the cops come and it will get shut down if people keep doing this. everytime i see people racing out front the cops show up. yeah its fun i got a raptor i would love to do it too but its not the place for it. its also pretty dangerous you got the on and off ramps for I95 right there
I saw this place coming back from ONF and I got off but could not see it because a guy got hit by car on a 4x4 I got off and had to get right back on so it happens and not to sport only guys so be careful

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1
bruteforce750

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2008, 09:14:09 PM »

thanks man u should really ride there its fun

Yamaha72
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2008, 10:10:53 PM »

dont race out front of 5A man thats how the cops come and it will get shut down if people keep doing this. everytime i see people racing out front the cops show up. yeah its fun i got a raptor i would love to do it too but its not the place for it. its also pretty dangerous you got the on and off ramps for I95 right there
yea

Bruteforce750, take this as constructive criticism, don't just blow it off and when something terrible happens you'll be like, oh sh*t. Like JohnF said too, drag-racing on the road there is what gets the cops out there and this is the closest place for me to go and ride. Myself and many others would be upset if it was closed down because of careless riders... Hmmmm, Holeylands ring a bell..?

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150
bruteforce750

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2008, 10:36:14 PM »

yea

Bruteforce750, take this as constructive criticism, don't just blow it off and when something terrible happens you'll be like, oh sh*t. Like JohnF said too, drag-racing on the road there is what gets the cops out there and this is the closest place for me to go and ride. Myself and many others would be upset if it was closed down because of careless riders... Hmmmm, Holeylands ring a bell..?

i now u guys always trying to start something so w/e i now cops will come that's y i said yea so if u got something bad to say don't say because u guys think you own every body on this forum

Mars
Supreme Member

When I feel athletic, I go to a sports bar.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2008, 10:53:56 PM »

MY SON AN THE BANSHEE WAS RACING IN A STRAIGHT LINE

Banshee is broke or rider is scared. (a banshee can run 90+mph with a few mods)
Call it a good day for the kid. There will always be someone faster tomarrow. Smiley

04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com