Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling Out A Moderator  (Read 15731 times)
Justardnck

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2008, 08:09:19 AM »

With all due respect, there have been several instances since you became moderator that you have taken your duties a little too seriously, IMHO.  At the time, it made more sense that you deleted it than the author.  If I had the power, I might use it myself now and then just to irritate people.   Cool
I wasn't gonna respond to this thread but now I think I need to. Being a moderator is a thankless job that is most of the time more trouble than it's worth considering there is no pay. I'm a moderator on several forums and an administrator on another. You have to find a happy medium that satisfies everybody and that alone is harder than it sounds. There will always be somebody who doesn't get their way and is eventually offended buy the moderators action. The site awards a moderator the power to make their own spur of the moment decisions and usually stand behind those decisions regardless of the outcome. With this in mind I respect their decisions even if I don't fully agree with them

Moderators, keep up the good work doing a thankless job  Toast
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2008, 08:21:08 AM »

Am I to understand all this started because of the very small comment" I personally am against hunting"?
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2008, 08:25:44 AM »

Ban everyone on this site immediately. Than you cn moderate your own asz Roll Eyes

Give credit where it is due Yall do a pretty fair job, I cant imagine all the JUNK mail from whiney Biotches you get every day Huh

Keep up the good work.

digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2008, 08:29:13 AM »

With all due respect, there have been several instances since you became moderator that you have taken your duties a little too seriously, IMHO.  At the time, it made more sense that you deleted it than the author.  If I had the power, I might use it myself now and then just to irritate people.   Cool

You have no clue why I do what I do. You have no idea how many PMs we as mods get from people complaining about other people and the things posted on here. Until you walk a mile in my shoes you have no right to judge why or what I do. Also you know what they say about opinions..........they are like butt holes..............everyone has one and they usually stink!  Grin

I'm out on this one.

It appears the job is making you a bitter man.  As I said before, you might just be taking your duties a little too seriously.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2008, 08:31:30 AM »

You have no clue why I do what I do. You have no idea how many PMs we as mods get from people complaining about other people and the things posted on here. Until you walk a mile in my shoes you have no right to judge why or what I do. Also you know what they say about opinions..........they are like butt holes..............everyone has one and they usually stink!  Grin

I'm out on this one.

It appears the job is making you a bitter man.  As I said before, you might just be taking your duties a little too seriously.

Not at all. I have fun with it.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
Keeter
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

I'm Not! You go first!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2008, 08:43:13 AM »

I'm out on this one.

Not at all. I have fun with it.

Instigator.  Shocked Wink

2019 Can Am 850 XMR
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2008, 09:39:20 AM »

Keeter
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

I'm Not! You go first!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2008, 09:52:15 AM »

2019 Can Am 850 XMR
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2008, 10:50:54 AM »

You should of been a cop.

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2008, 12:17:30 PM »

I am the Internet police.... Shocked Wink Grin

kawasakimojaverider
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2008, 12:50:42 PM »

lmao you will respect my authoritah!!!!
B. Graves

Go Gators!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2008, 02:40:32 PM »

are there really people on here that pm mods complaining about what someone said? wtf? its a friggin website. were mostly grownups here. you dont need to tattletale on everyone. get a life. if you have nothing better to do than whine about other people on a atv website, do society a favor and put a round through your forehead.
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2008, 02:54:56 PM »

are there really people on here that pm mods complaining about what someone said? wtf? its a friggin website. were mostly grownups here. you dont need to tattletale on everyone. get a life. if you have nothing better to do than whine about other people on a atv website, do society a favor and put a round through your forehead.

Yes

offroadjunkee

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2008, 03:43:17 PM »

im sorry. I went to bed last night... where are we? Are we still talking about the same thing?
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2008, 03:44:18 PM »

I love this website. And, I appreciate the thankless job of the moderators. But, I donated money as a contributing member to it, only once. Because, after I'd donated, I realized that I was paying to provide a pulpit/forum for people to insult, fear and hate people they chose not to like. Also, a few years back, I had one of those "Save the Manatee" license plates. That is, until I found out my money was going to create MORE no wake zones in our waterways that would prohibit me from operating my PWC at any speed above idle(even though I had no propeller to harm any manatee).    
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 03:47:27 PM by AintSkeered » Logged

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2008, 04:01:08 PM »

I love this website. And, I appreciate the thankless job of the moderators. But, I donated money as a contributing member to it, only once. Because, after I'd donated, I realized that I was paying to provide a pulpit/forum for people to insult, fear and hate people they chose not to like. Also, a few years back, I had one of those "Save the Manatee" license plates. That is, until I found out my money was going to create MORE no wake zones in our waterways that would prohibit me from operating my PWC at any speed above idle(even though I had no propeller to harm any manatee).    

The way I see it, I enjoy my time in the pulpit and I'm willing to throw a few bucks Bones way to pay for the bandwidth.  Since you don't seem to mind using his bandwidth for your own time in the pulpit, you might want to consider tossing a couple bucks his way as well.  You certainly have no qualms about jumping in the middle of the fray so why not help a guy out?

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2008, 04:34:36 PM »

Or, instead, we can donate our money to groups who actively-oppose some of the insulting, fearful and hateful ideals(expressed here). Or, let's make it strictly a pay site. We can pro-rate the annual donation fee according to which person(s) or group(s) we'll be authorized to insult, fear and hate. For example, Newbie Mudslinger, Junior Mudslinger, Supreme Mudslinger, etc.. Smiley
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 05:35:47 PM by AintSkeered » Logged

Keeter
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

I'm Not! You go first!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2008, 07:09:46 PM »

Or, instead, we can donate our money to groups who actively-oppose some of the insulting, fearful and hateful ideals(expressed here). Or, let's make it strictly a pay site. We can pro-rate the annual donation fee according to which person(s) or group(s) we'll be authorized to insult, fear and hate. For example, Newbie Mudslinger, Junior Mudslinger, Supreme Mudslinger, etc.. Smiley

You crack me up Aint.  Now go eat your donuts. 

2019 Can Am 850 XMR
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2008, 07:19:09 PM »

if u had to pay to come on this site  more than half wont pay and they ones that cry and start drama are already paying members

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
wheelie_boy
Supreme Member

Its Fast

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2008, 07:28:36 PM »

sick smilies!!

05 kx 250f
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2008, 07:33:23 PM »

Do I have to be forever remembered for one used donut? I ain't no copper.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 07:35:15 PM by AintSkeered » Logged

Keeter
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

I'm Not! You go first!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2008, 07:37:17 PM »

Do I have to be forever remembered for one used donut? I ain't no copper.

You wish.

2019 Can Am 850 XMR
garym
Supreme Member

four wheeling or fishing, it always takes gas

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2008, 07:37:50 PM »

By the way, I love this thread. I have to say that both trx and NYRaptor are freaking jerks.
I love it when the heat gets turned away from me for a while. Wink

Don't worry Mike, they are probably saving you for last!!! hahahahaha
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2008, 10:14:47 PM »

if u had to pay to come on this site  more than half wont pay and they ones that cry and start drama are already paying members

Matt, you live in Coral Springs; the land of milk and honey!  Certainly you could afford a couple bucks for Bones.  It's the least you can do for the amount of wasted bandwidth you use.   Shocked

digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2008, 10:16:18 PM »

I'm so easily amused.   Wink

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com