Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hummer's are Bad A$$  (Read 11838 times)
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2008, 11:59:17 AM »

no I have the H1....why is that so hard to believe?

becasue i have a feeling that your the guy who bought some abused piece of junk h1 with a slow ass 6.5 diesel in it and then wonder why it is such a turd...
TurboGSXR

GoDebtFree.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2008, 05:14:12 PM »

No actually I wanted an H1 that was orange.  When I went to the dealer ship they had one and it was the 10th anniversary edition.  They only made 65 of those in 2002.  The dealer had #34.  I put a deposit down.  I changed my mind and wanted the H2.  Changed my mind again and they sold it to Ricky Williams #34 on the Dolphins. So I looked for another one and .....guess what I found #1.  So I bought it for $117800.00 not $140000.00.  Anyways yes I do have an H1....Dessert Orange #1.  In my garage as we speak.  So kiss my azz!

(2) 2003 Honda Rincon 650, DGL, HMF Pipe, Power Now!, HighLifter Springs, HighLifter 2" lift, Gorilla 6"lift, ITP 30" tire combo, Kimpex front and rear bumper, Kimpex front and rear cargo boxes, Radiator spacers, Heavy duty fender cket eliminator, ATV Guru rear hitch, K & N Air
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2008, 07:35:41 PM »

No actually I wanted an H1 that was orange.  When I went to the dealer ship they had one and it was the 10th anniversary edition.  They only made 65 of those in 2002.  The dealer had #34.  I put a deposit down.  I changed my mind and wanted the H2.  Changed my mind again and they sold it to Ricky Williams #34 on the Dolphins. So I looked for another one and .....guess what I found #1.  So I bought it for $117800.00 not $140000.00.  Anyways yes I do have an H1....Dessert Orange #1.  In my garage as we speak.  So kiss my azz!

so you got a really badass truck... why the hell are you putting it down for? it really just cant be a piece of crap like you describe it, i just refuse to believe a truck that expensive and nice is a peice of junk. i want deails, does it have any technical issues or are you just not comfortable in it or something like that?
TurboGSXR

GoDebtFree.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2008, 10:21:57 PM »

read the above thread.....it is a piece of sh*t.  The biggest problem in the service......and its a piece of sh*t

(2) 2003 Honda Rincon 650, DGL, HMF Pipe, Power Now!, HighLifter Springs, HighLifter 2" lift, Gorilla 6"lift, ITP 30" tire combo, Kimpex front and rear bumper, Kimpex front and rear cargo boxes, Radiator spacers, Heavy duty fender cket eliminator, ATV Guru rear hitch, K & N Air
TurboGSXR

GoDebtFree.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2008, 10:23:35 PM »

dont be a retard

Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2008, 08:56:20 AM »

A very good friend of mine has the Alpha. I've traveled in it with him all over this state and back and forth to Alabama and South Carolina hunting in it. I've told him that from now on, I will never go anywhere in it with him.

First of all, it rides like crap. Rough, noisey and if you're not hte driver, you have zero room. They are hard to see out of, and you basically have to shout to talk. Even with the Duramax, they are under powered to boot. I say this because the Hummer has no room inside for gear so, every time we traveled (hunting trips) we were forced to pull a trailer with our stuff. The thing was lethargic and got horrible mileage.

As far as off road ability, it has none. It is way too wide for trail use. You can't get into any place that isn't at least 8-10 foot wide.  Also, it's ridiculously heavy and any time you get in any sticky situations, it's going to the bottom. I've seen this first hand in the Evergaldes.

A few years back, I participated in the off road sportsman's challenge put on by 4 Wheel Drive Magazine on the Seminole Indian reservation in the Everglades. One of the entries into the 40"+ tire class was a Hummer outfitted with a 502. Neat rig, but it sure sucked off road. The Jeeps in the event walked all over it.

So, from my personal experience, I find them to be uncomfortable, lacking in space, lacking in power, over weight, too wide, rough riding, noisey, bad on fuel and underpowered. Other than that, they're perfect... for people with insecurity issues. lol.  Wink

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
TurboGSXR

GoDebtFree.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2008, 12:47:13 PM »

So, from my personal experience, I find them to be uncomfortable, lacking in space, lacking in power, over weight, too wide, rough riding, noisey, bad on fuel and underpowered. Other than that, they're perfect... for people with insecurity issues. lol.  Wink

I agree but there is room inside.  I took mine to Maine from Florida and had no problem with the space inside....and as far as the insecurity issues......my daddy used to touch me in my tickle spot Smiley

klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2008, 01:11:26 PM »

I dont see what all the fuss is about...
I've ridden in an h2 several times and its awesome. It has power when you need it, plenty of space, and its not noisy at all.
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2008, 05:21:03 PM »

H2 = Tahoe chassis with an ugly body.

H1 = Great room if you're just hauling you and your stuff. Add a few others and..... Wink

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
TurboGSXR

GoDebtFree.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2008, 06:58:19 PM »

I disagree Hi is no room and H2.........not worth it.

TurboGSXR

GoDebtFree.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2008, 08:48:49 PM »

and kiss my azz I have nothing to provr to you

MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2008, 04:44:07 PM »

and kiss my azz I have nothing to provr to you

i think this guy needs a zanny bar or something......or a few less cups of coffee

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com