Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY IS OBAMA WINNING IN THE POLLS?????  (Read 13705 times)
VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 07, 2008, 12:33:41 PM »

I PERSONALLY CAN NOT STAND LIBERAL DEMS. WHY IS HE WINNING IN THE POLLS IF EVERYONE I TALK TO AND EVERYTHING I HEAR IS THAT HE HAS NO CHANCE, ASSOCIATED WITH TERRORISTS, ACORN GROUP, REVERAND WRIGHT, MUSLIM RADICALS, CRIMINALS (CHICAGO POLITICS), AND ALL THE OTHER CRAP..

DO NOT FORGET NO HISTORY ON THE SENATE FLOOR OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

WHO AND WHERE ARE THESE VOTERS THAT ARE PULLING FOR HIM?

SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THIS TOO ME.

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.
KAW3604x4

I am a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 12:56:09 PM »

There's a girl here that works with me that is a TOTAL Obama fan but won't get into a political discussion as to why. It does not stop me from voicing my opinion in front of her though.
If you pay attention to the debates and other online surveys, take a real good look athe statements before answering them. Obama is all about fix the problem NOW for the masses with disregard to any future. McCain's statements is work on fixing things for the long haul. Obama is making more of the "Main Street" people feel that he is going to solve their problems and do it now.
It's like this, let's worry about me, me, me when voting for Obama and let's worry about the country as a whole for voting McCain.

2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif
Keeter
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

I'm Not! You go first!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 01:00:51 PM »

There's a girl here that works with me that is a TOTAL Obama fan but won't get into a political discussion as to why. It does not stop me from voicing my opinion in front of her though.
If you pay attention to the debates and other online surveys, take a real good look athe statements before answering them. Obama is all about fix the problem NOW for the masses with disregard to any future. McCain's statements is work on fixing things for the long haul. Obama is making more of the "Main Street" people feel that he is going to solve their problems and do it now.
It's like this, let's worry about me, me, me when voting for Obama and let's worry about the country as a whole for voting McCain.

Sad truth is that  we are the "Me, me me" society. Even though we are baby boomers, Gen X'er and Gen Y'ers.   

2019 Can Am 850 XMR
KAW3604x4

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 01:03:11 PM »

That was my point. Wink That was the answer for VForceDave. Huh

Keeter
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

I'm Not! You go first!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 01:50:30 PM »

Huh Huh Who asked you.   Wink Wink

2019 Can Am 850 XMR
KAW3604x4

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 01:58:04 PM »

Where is the POST W H O R E  emoticon? Shocked Huh Huh Huh

Darn it!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 02:01:03 PM by KAW3604x4 » Logged

Keeter
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

I'm Not! You go first!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 02:03:30 PM »

Where is the POST W H O R E  emoticon? Shocked Huh Huh Huh

Darn it!

Moon

2019 Can Am 850 XMR
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 04:50:14 PM »

You know, I ask myself that same question everyday.  It's pretty damn scary, and then there the issue w/possible voter fraud on top of all that. 

Basically it's this...  People blame Bush Administration for everything, the economy, the war, the price of gas.  Most people don't stop and look at the facts, and i wont even get into that, cuz I think we have all been on that issue.  For me it is straight forward what caused the problems, and Obama is surely not the answer.  The answer is not spending more money, and raising taxes, especially on small business.  But people just hear he's going to cut taxes on the middle class, and that's all they want to hear, but yet again, the fail to look at the facts, and more importantly FAIL TO LOOK AT THIS MANS HISTORY AND CHARACTOR.  Politics, politics, democrat, Republican, who cares, but to been where this man has been, associated with, wrote, and neighbors, and the American Public, oh Obama, oh ain't he the greatest. 

Trust me folks, he gets into office were screwed more ways than one, and not just financially. 

Here's what gets me too.  They all think he is bringing our troops home from Iraq, they couldn't be any further from the truth...

And when a person starts screwing w/our Constitutional rights, that pretty freakin scary.  But ppl say, oh I don't care, I don't own a gun, so that don't really effect me.  BS, you take one away, it's just the beginning.  You don't screw w/our rights, you don't screw w/our Constitution, and you surely dont screw our troops.  Oh yea, that's okay, as long as you are Obama...

Hey, should I tell you how I really feel.... Wink
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 04:52:04 PM by cheropride » Logged

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 05:01:55 PM »

i ask myself the same question, and if youl look at my post in one of fishes threads, fish answered it right on the money. they dont care about what obama is or what he stands for, their hatred against the republicans makes nothing else mater but making sure theres not another republican in office. and then of course there are the idiots who dont have any beliefs or anything and just go off of who is  a better talker, and oboma is a good talker.
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 05:25:34 PM »

Most people now believe that for the past 8 years the tax cuts without spending-cuts hasn't "trickled-down" to them. In fact, they believe that the "do what's good for the long haul" philosophy has gotten them in deeper by making only the wealthy more wealthy. Right or wrong, that's what most now believe. Sorry. I suspect that the Kool-Aid drinkers just need something to wash down the excrement they've been force-fed for the past 8 years.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 07:07:15 PM by AintSkeered » Logged

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 06:54:06 PM »

All those votes are coming from the fresh new batch of 18yr old voters. Most of us can't see through the lies. I personally dont trust the guy. If Hillary were running I'd probably vote dem. She seemed like she could do some good. I can't say I trust MCcain either, so its pretty tough. Back to my main point, all the students at my school are voting for Obama because they say he's different. I've come to realize that their idea of different is his race. Its pretty "retarded" that they are voting for him because he is black. When I asked why not MCcain, the very high majority said he was too old.
Keeter
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

I'm Not! You go first!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2008, 07:19:49 PM »

Most people now believe that for the past 8 years the tax cuts without spending-cuts hasn't "trickled-down" to them. In fact, they believe that the "do what's good for the long haul" philosophy has gotten them in deeper by making only the wealthy more wealthy. Right or wrong, that's what most now believe. Sorry. I suspect that the Kool-Aid drinkers just need something to wash down the excrement they've been force-fed for the past 8 years.

Uh... Damn, tell us what you really think.

2019 Can Am 850 XMR
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2008, 07:23:51 PM »

Yes, Klutch, you bring up a very valid and true point.  He has wowed many of the young voters. 

All I can hope is this.  If this man does get it elected, of which Pray heavily he does not, hopefully it will bring a whole new awakening to the whole process.  I really do believe, and know, that Obama will surely screw things up; the things that could happen, actually do scare me, cuz I think of the ramifications, and they could very well be far reaching.  It has nothing to do w/his race, it has to do w/whom and what he is affilated with.

It has been said, that this is the most important election, well I surely believe that to be true, surely in our lifetime.  People say, if it is, what so many fear, than he will just be impeached, but what people don't seem to get, come hell or high water, a Democratic Congres will NOT impeach a Democratic President...  So how unfortunate it is, that if he is elected, the cards are all in his favor.  Call me crazy, but just stop and think for a moment,  what could really happen.  Honestly, probably the worst thing, is that an attempt would be made on his life, or carried out.  I say this, again, not because of his race, but because what has come out of his mouth, and the ppl he has chosen to associate himself with.  If something like that were to happen, this Country would be turned into a true nightmare, it surely would. 

As I have always said, hate me if you want to, but love me if you can...  I again say, I am not a racist, but it is so unfortunate that there are many racist organizations out there, on both sides of the fence.  Obama speaks words of "that's how white folks w/do you", and his pastor speaks words of hate against the white man, this will surely not heal a nation, but divide, and that does not even take into account his Muslin ties.   This is not a person that can lead a Country into one Nation, but into one Nation Divided.  And that my friend is not only the saddest thing, but the scarest thing as well.....

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

Rich men use dollars, Common folks use sense

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2008, 07:26:58 PM »

I have always wondered (since we all know the news prints whatever pays) if there is an advantage to "printing" that a person has the advantage.  Then when he or she looses.... oh look more headlines to print.

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2008, 07:56:31 PM »

Well Chero and Klutch pretty much hit it right on the head. 90% of his voters are boneheads like fish who would rater see Karl Marx sitting in the oval office as long as there is no (R) next to his name. There also people who have been blinded by the "change " card and cant wait to see what it is. Most of the former are voters 18-21. And i hate to admit it but hes getting allot of votes based completely on the fact that hes black. The 3 combined is why this race is so close. I dont pay attention to polls because most of them put out have a liberal bias and they track down people with obama bumper stickers and stuff and ask who there voting for. Trust me im as scared as you guys are. The potential he has with the congress we elected is just wow. But I really have faith in america. Conserivatives and republicans are the silent majority in america. We saw it in 2004 and hopefully we will see it again. The liberals are the ones who have more pressure to get their agenda backed and to push for this change. I just hope its enough. If not then I hope there are good riding spots in canada.  Cool

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2008, 07:58:44 PM »

I have always wondered (since we all know the news prints whatever pays) if there is an advantage to "printing" that a person has the advantage.  Then when he or she looses.... oh look more headlines to print.

Polls are surely biasis, know doubt about that, but also don't kid yourself, trust me, I have talked to alot of people, and just as Fish once said, they do not care if Obama is the devil himself, they would vote for anyone but Bush.  Is it stupid, sure it is, but thats how ppl think.  On top of that, they refuse to see the truth. 

And then Obama puts his current ad out there about McCain's Healthcare plan, Obama is so full of it, but you know what, the average public believes it.  McCain needs to get strong, and he needs to get tough.  Do you know, McCain made the Republican Party pull ads about Obama that references Rev Wright, dude, McCain needs to get over that, and call it for what it is...

I can only hope tonight that McCain calls Obama out.  He is past, his ties, his foreign policy, the fact that he is second only to Christopher Dodd on contributions from Fannie Mae, hello, Obama has only been a Senator for 2 years...  Call him out on the FACTS.  How in 2006 MCCain put a bill to tighten oversight and regulation over Fannie/Freddie, and it was squashed.  BTW OBama voted "present"....   Angry Angry Angry  Time to get tough, time to really bring all the facts to the table.  Remember one thing, McCain has been asking Obama for a Town Hall Type of debate from the get-go, and Obama, never, never would do that.  Hopefully tonight, McCain has his game on...

Cause if you want McCain to win, he also have to get thru the voter fraud that is going on, cuz trust me, unless the media jumps all over ACORN, which they wont, we have that to deal w/too....

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2008, 08:01:50 PM »

Well Chero and Klutch pretty much hit it right on the head. 90% of his voters are boneheads like fish who would rater see Karl Marx sitting in the oval office as long as there is no (R) next to his name. There also people who have been blinded by the "change " card and cant wait to see what it is. Most of the former are voters 18-21. And i hate to admit it but hes getting allot of votes based completely on the fact that hes black. The 3 combined is why this race is so close. I dont pay attention to polls because most of them put out have a liberal bias and they track down people with obama bumper stickers and stuff and ask who there voting for. Trust me im as scared as you guys are. The potential he has with the congress we elected is just wow. But I really have faith in america. Conserivatives and republicans are the silent majority in america. We saw it in 2004 and hopefully we will see it again. The liberals are the ones who have more pressure to get their agenda backed and to push for this change. I just hope its enough. If not then I hope there are good riding spots in canada.  Cool

luv it...  Told my husband that last night, it would be time to move to Canada, and hate snow...  But yes, you also it too madmudder....

PPL say leave it alone, this is an atv forum, yes it is, but so so so much is at stake.  Hell, I think fishy actually made Bush go out and register....  Wink  Seriously though, you dont have to dig too deep to find the true Obama.....

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
FoxHondaRider
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2008, 08:09:23 PM »

Heres my prediction.  Obama wins... blacks go crazy revolting against whites  because they now run this country.  Time to stock up...  Boxer  And if Obama gets shot and the guy isnt black that shot him our new national song will be guns and roses - welcome to the jungle lol

2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2008, 08:15:17 PM »

Heres my prediction.  Obama wins... blacks go crazy revolting against whites  because they now run this country.  Time to stock up...  Boxer  And if Obama gets shot and the guy isnt black that shot him our new national song will be guns and roses - welcome to the jungle lol

Yea but you forgot one thing..... Obama wants to smash or 2nd Admendment rights, ya know, right to bear arms...

Angry

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2008, 08:27:45 PM »

I am sorry, and not to go on and on, and trust me come 9 I will be quiet.... Wink

But...
Not too long ago, I went on a bi-partism forum.  Answered a few topics on Obama's stand on the war, ecomonics, ect...  Then I started a new topic, on Obama's Bill that he tried to pass in regards to providing grant money for ILLEGAL alliens to recieve healthcare, educational services, and social services...  Quoted the Bill number and everything...  The moderator, replies back, "THIS IS YOUR FIRST FINAL WARNING"....  I gave him the link to my post, cuz he called me a liar, remember this is suppose to be a bi-partism forum, demo/rebulican.  Well, lets just say, that was my last post.... 

heres another...
This weekend watching tv, Tom Brochov comes on, how you can email your questions and they might be considered for the Town Hall Meeting.  I was cool...  Immediately, program still running, pull up the "myspace page to do this".

Login....

Question 1 - Are you are a Registered Voter - Yes, I respond.

Goes to Question 2 - Do you know who you are voting for - Yes, I repond.

Then next page comes up, who are you voting for: A Obama B McCain, well I respond B McCain

No lie, "We are sorry, but this forum is no longer taking questions for the Town Hall Meeting".

Then even worse...

Next Page comes up, would you like to take part in our questionaire....  Well sure.

Then it honestly starts posting Obama points, and well how do you feel about that... As if they were trying to change my mind....

That is a bunch of BS....  And I swear this is no lie, this honestly happened.  if that don't piss you off...

Then there is this....

Talking to this old guy couple of days ago.  Not too often see McCain Sticker down here... Wink  We get to talking.  He tells me.  A few days ago while at Publix, a black kid 18-20 something, comes up to him and says....   Ga know, you best get that McCain Sticker off your window, or you might come back out and there will be no window....   Angry Angry Angry  I need to get me a McCain Sticker, let some punk a$$ come up to me and say that, while I'd....  well never mind....

But seriously folks, this is what we are up against.... 

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2008, 08:30:21 PM »

You can blame Bush for Obama winning in the polls.  Bush and your republican cronnies have screwed up this country and now it's time for someone to come clean it up, I just Obama can do it in his first term and concentrate on the rest of his agenda on his second term.
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2008, 08:37:00 PM »

is their anything that fish doesn't blame bush for?
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2008, 08:39:49 PM »

You can blame Bush for Obama winning in the polls.  Bush and your republican cronnies have screwed up this country and now it's time for someone to come clean it up, I just Obama can do it in his first term and concentrate on the rest of his agenda on his second term.

Fish you wouldn't know Obama's Agenda if it slapped you in the face....  Well atleast i hope that is the case.

But I do thank you Fish, cause you have fired up many people to look up the facts on Obama, honestly, I just wish that you could do the same.  But I guess I have to put you in the same category, as a lost cause.....

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
FoxHondaRider
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2008, 08:56:54 PM »

is that true?  i heard today of people stocking up on guns and they already have a place to hide them underground if obama is president.  how can they take away the right to bear arms?  how old do you have to be to buy a gun?  better start stocking up now lol

2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2008, 12:42:15 AM »

is that true?  i heard today of people stocking up on guns and they already have a place to hide them underground if obama is president.  how can they take away the right to bear arms?  how old do you have to be to buy a gun?  better start stocking up now lol

Yep that is true, they are also getting ready to move to Canada.  They are just like the guy they dream about for president, when the going gets tough they either quit or flip-flop.  In the case here, I think they will quit this country and move to Canada but that is ok because they can be with there draft dodging buddies from the 60s.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com