Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I solved the FISHY rumor. I"m so smart!!  (Read 2633 times)
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 05, 2008, 10:36:18 PM »

It all makes perfect sense now.It really does. Why would someone continue to make political post after post even when he is told by the masses that he and his views / lies are not wanted? Why would someone continue to support Obama even when he is proven in many ways to be incompetant and not worthy of running the United States of Ameica? Why would someone continue to insult member after member when he is backed in a corner or his rhetoric is proven wrong?Why you say? BECAUSE HE IS A REPUBLICAN!!!!! That's right people.Fishy is a Republican and a 100% McCain supporter. Look how he was able to get EVERYONE to indulge in political conversations.Look how he was able to get so many people to research the facts and post them in order to show the inability of Obama to run the US. So there you have it my friends. And to think so many of you thought Fish was stupid. I want to be the first to thank Fish for his efforts and successfull mission of proving why we should vote McCain. You are a crafty one Mr Fish. Thanks again.You can come out now,your mission is complete.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 06:18:53 PM by CABLEGUY1 » Logged
rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 10:38:02 PM »

It all makes perfect sense now.It really does. Why would someone continue to make political post after post even when he is told by the masses that he and his views / lies are not wanted? Why would someone continue to support Obama even when he is proven in many ways to be incompetant and not worthy of running the United States of Ameica? Why would someone continue to insult member after member when he is backed in a corner or his rethoric is proven wrong?Why you say? BECAUSE HE IS A REPUBLICAN!!!!! That's right people.Fishy is a Republican and a 100% McCain supporter. Look how he was able to get EVERYONE to indulge in political conversations.Look how he was able to get so many people to research the facts and post them in order to show the inability of Obama to run the US. So there you have it my friends. And to think so many of you thought Fish was stupid. I want to be the first to thank Fish for his efforts and successfull mission of proving why we should vote McCain. You are a crafty one Mr Fish. Thanks again.You can come out now,your mission is complete.

lol
i really can not wait for these elections to pass, because GovernmentFlorida.com will go back to atvflorida.com

98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 10:38:21 PM »

It all makes perfect sense now.It really does. Why would someone continue to make political post after post even when he is told by the masses that he and his views / lies are not wanted? Why would someone continue to support Obama even when he is proven in many ways to be incompetant and not worthy of running the United States of Ameica? Why would someone continue to insult member after member when he is backed in a corner or his rethoric is proven wrong?Why you say? BECAUSE HE IS A REPUBLICAN!!!!! That's right people.Fishy is a Republican and a 100% McCain supporter. Look how he was able to get EVERYONE to indulge in political conversations.Look how he was able to get so many people to research the facts and post them in order to show the inability of Obama to run the US. So there you have it my friends. And to think so many of you thought Fish was stupid. I want to be the first to thank Fish for his efforts and successfull mission of proving why we should vote McCain. You are a crafty one Mr Fish. Thanks again.You can come out now,your mission is complete.

If I was a republican I would be embarrassed to tell anyone.
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 10:58:49 PM »

Any party would be embarassed to have you.

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 11:17:06 PM »

Have you told your son he will have to pay for your mistakes yet?
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 12:07:18 AM »

Barrack Obama got out of the shower and was drying off when he looked in the mirror and noticed he was white From the neck up to the top of his head. In sheer panic and fearing he was turning white, he called his doctor and told him of his problem.
The doctor advised him to come to his office immediately. After an examination, the doctor mixed a concoction of brown liquid, gave it to Barrack, and told him to drink it all. Barrack drank the concoction and replied, 'That tasted like sh*t!' The doctor replied, 'Bull sh*t to be ecxact, you were a quart low.'

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 12:12:48 AM »

dang straight.
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2008, 09:51:50 AM »

Barrack Obama got out of the shower and was drying off when he looked in the mirror and noticed he was white From the neck up to the top of his head. In sheer panic and fearing he was turning white, he called his doctor and told him of his problem.
The doctor advised him to come to his office immediately. After an examination, the doctor mixed a concoction of brown liquid, gave it to Barrack, and told him to drink it all. Barrack drank the concoction and replied, 'That tasted like sh*t!' The doctor replied, 'Bull sh*t to be ecxact, you were a quart low.'

ROFLMAF

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
Rare Earth Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2008, 06:38:57 PM »

Now that's a good one!!!!!!!! Grin

* TATER.JPG (6.9 KB, 199x149 - viewed 163 times.)

Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch
Pages: [1]   Go Up