Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: McSame on the economy  (Read 25429 times)
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2008, 08:46:07 PM »

Oh, you are Cuban also.  Better read your description tiger, I have never nor will I profess to be religious and so your attempt at putting those together will not work.

Because I state the fact you call someone raciest, when infact you are.  You said "I hate cubans" and I point that out and now I am Cuban.  How ignorant can you be?  For someone who can post up all these so called facts you sure do make a lot of assumptions.  According to you I am a Cuban democratic tiger, is there anything else I need to know about myself.  I never said your religious.  I just posted a compete definition of hypocrite.  Let me make this easy for you.

hypocrite
1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue

nothing to do with religion!

Are you just this stupid, read your definition again    1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion

Answer his question, fool.

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2008, 08:46:20 PM »

fish, you have avoided answering my question 3 times now.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2008, 08:48:53 PM »

you can say all you want about McCain. there is just way to much against obama to even take you seriously. let me just ask you one simple question, and i want a strait answer. Obama went to the church with that Jeremiah Wright guy, the man was his mentor for something like 20 years. now tell me, do you really think that none of his way of thinking has rubed off on obama, after him being a member of the church for so long... can you really just overlook this? i saw the pictures of you, you are white arent you? so why are you voting for a man who is racist towards whites?

Roll Eyes... im still curious to see what your answer is on this fish...

So basically your asking why I am voting for Obama right?  The reason is simple, look around you.  Over a $1,000,000,000,000 in bail-outs in the last few weeks, the housing market, the stock market, unemployment, the war, the deficit..........and the list goes on.  The real question is why would anyone vote for a republican.
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2008, 08:51:14 PM »

you can say all you want about McCain. there is just way to much against obama to even take you seriously. let me just ask you one simple question, and i want a strait answer. Obama went to the church with that Jeremiah Wright guy, the man was his mentor for something like 20 years. now tell me, do you really think that none of his way of thinking has rubed off on obama, after him being a member of the church for so long... can you really just overlook this? i saw the pictures of you, you are white arent you? so why are you voting for a man who is racist towards whites?

So basically your asking why I am voting for Obama right?  The reason is simple, look around you.  Over a $1,000,000,000,000 in bail-outs in the last few weeks, the housing market, the stock market, unemployment, the war, the deficit..........and the list goes on.  The real question is why would anyone vote for a republican.

you talked you way right around my question. answer the question, do you think that obama thinks nothing like Jeremiah Wright after him being obama mentor for 20 years.
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2008, 08:53:29 PM »

im really just trying to figure out how so many people overlook this, and this is just one thing he has againt him, but you made it clear, your just so blinded by your hatred towards bush and are afraid that mcCain is the same person that you would vote for osama bin laden as long as hes not republican at this point.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2008, 08:54:42 PM »

So basically your asking why I am voting for Obama right?  The reason is simple, look around you.  Over a $1,000,000,000,000 in bail-outs in the last few weeks, the housing market, the stock market, unemployment, the war, the deficit..........and the list goes on.  The real question is why would anyone vote for a republican.

you talked you way right around my question. answer the question, do you think that obama thinks nothing like Jeremiah Wright after him being obama mentor for 20 years.

I don't care if he is or not, he will be a whole lot better than the idiot we have now or McSame who votes with the idiot we have now 90% of the time
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

Rich men use dollars, Common folks use sense

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2008, 08:56:04 PM »

Oh, you are Cuban also.  Better read your description tiger, I have never nor will I profess to be religious and so your attempt at putting those together will not work.

Because I state the fact you call someone raciest, when infact you are.  You said "I hate cubans" and I point that out and now I am Cuban.  How ignorant can you be?  For someone who can post up all these so called facts you sure do make a lot of assumptions.  According to you I am a Cuban democratic tiger, is there anything else I need to know about myself.  I never said your religious.  I just posted a compete definition of hypocrite.  Let me make this easy for you.

hypocrite
1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue

nothing to do with religion!

Are you just this stupid, read your definition again   1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion

hmmm.... if you don't understand what "or" means, what can I say.   I can't be that stupid if I tried.  Good luck to you!!  YOU NEED IT, life must be hard for you. 

Oh and by the way it is past my bed time see yall tomorrow LOL

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2008, 08:56:34 PM »

im really just trying to figure out how so many people overlook this, and this is just one thing he has againt him, but you made it clear, your just so blinded by your hatred towards bush and are afraid that mcCain is the same person that you would vote for osama bin laden as long as hes not republican at this point.

Your are partially right, this part sums it up for me "hatred towards bush and are afraid that mcCain is the same person "
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2008, 08:58:02 PM »

Your are partially right, this part sums it up for me "hatred towards bush and are afraid that mcCain is the same person "

yea, your so blinded by your hatred towards the republican party that you will vote for a guy that you know is racist towards whites.. and your white. are you insane?

you pretty much just openly admitted that obama does think like Jeremiah Wright, but, so what, hes not a republican, so its good... lol
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2008, 09:01:17 PM »

I don't hate all cubans just most of them, especially the ones that spout off on stuff they know nothing about.
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2008, 09:02:01 PM »

fish, you make your party look bad. voting for obama based on little knowledge, not knowing anything of his past is one thing. but you know all about it, so why? just becasue hes not a republican? your crazy...
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2008, 09:07:45 PM »

yea, your so blinded by your hatred towards the republican party that you will vote for a guy that you know is racist towards whites.. and your white. are you insane?

you pretty much just openly admitted that obama does think like Jeremiah Wright, but, so what, hes not a republican, so its good... lol
Don't worry presidents don't make decisions on there own, they have advisers telling them what to do and say. Some pres. are dumber than others kinda like Reagon, he had to have a listening ear piece giving him answers to all questions asked. Dunno

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2008, 09:14:21 PM »

fish, you make your party look bad. voting for obama based on little knowledge, not knowing anything of his past is one thing. but you know all about it, so why? just becasue hes not a republican? your crazy...

Your drinking the republican kool-aid like most on this site.  You can't believe everything you read from this site (including me if you want to say that), why don't you actually do some research about your candidate and party and then get back with me.  Your doing your research on what people say on this site and that is not good.

BTW, I don't see where I admitted anything about Obamas preacher because I don't care about his preacher, he is not running.  We can talk about Palins preacher who is a witch doctor but I won't.  We can talk about how McSame cooperated with his captors in Vietnam but I won't.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 09:18:00 PM by FishaHallic » Logged
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2008, 09:15:39 PM »

Don't worry presidents don't make decisions on there own, they have advisers telling them what to do and say. Some pres. are dumber than others kinda like Reagon, he had to have a listening ear piece giving him answers to all questions asked. Dunno

is that what it has come to? its like your just admitting defeat, but have to vote for obama anyway just to make sure theres a democrat i office?
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2008, 09:17:59 PM »

Your drinking the republican kool-aid like most on this site.  You can't believe everything you read from this site (including me if you want to say that), why don't you actually do some research about your candidate and party and then get back with me.  Your doing your research on what people say on this site and that is not good.

are you kidding me, are you trying to tell me that oboma did not have any relationship to Jeremiah Wright for the last 20 years? you are pretty damn good at talking circles around a question, i will give you that.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2008, 09:22:16 PM »

are you kidding me, are you trying to tell me that oboma did not have any relationship to Jeremiah Wright for the last 20 years? you are pretty damn good at talking circles around a question, i will give you that.

We can talk about who knew who all day long but so what.  Obama is running and McSame are running if you want to bring up people Obama knows then we can bring up stuff about McSame if you want to go that route.  Just because Obama knows this Wright guy and btw Obama has already denounced him, that does not mean Obama believes in the same thing and if he does so what, are you scared because I am not.
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2008, 09:26:14 PM »

We can talk about who knew who all day long but so what.  Obama is running and McSame are running if you want to bring up people Obama knows then we can bring up stuff about McSame if you want to go that route.  Just because Obama knows this Wright guy and btw Obama has already denounced him, that does not mean Obama believes in the same thing and if he does so what, are you scared because I am not.

are you kiding me? he went to his church for 20 years, he didnt just know the guy. i really doubt mccain even knows anyone as crazy as wright, no less, atended his church for 20 years. i cant believe someone can be so blinded. open your eyes man! how can you just not care? you say i drink the cool aid Shocked
kfx400rob
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2008, 09:28:50 PM »

you sir, are an idiot. i could argue it all day, but its not worth my time, you will just ignore the facts and make up your own "facts" about "mcsame".

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.
trx#9
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2008, 09:29:36 PM »

My preist molested little boys, doesn't mean I do.  Wink

Fuzzy Pickle race team!
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2008, 09:39:32 PM »

So you are going to stay in his Church for 20 some odd years....

You are going to have marry you and your wife.....

You are going to have baptise your kids....

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2008, 09:42:08 PM »

lame. a priest who molests little boys is an extremely week comparison... people go to reverend wrights church becasue they belive in his way fo thinking. people don't go to church to learn how to molest kids, weather the priest does it or not... but if it makes you feel better about voting for obama, whatever...
trx#9
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2008, 09:42:28 PM »

So you are going to stay in his Church for 20 some odd years....

You are going to have marry you and your wife.....

You are going to have baptise your kids....

Nah, he's in jail now.

Fuzzy Pickle race team!
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2008, 09:44:18 PM »

lame. a priest who molests little boys is an extremely week comparison... people go to reverend wrights church becasue they belive in his way fo thinking. people don't go to church to learn how to molest kids, weather the priest does it or not... but if it makes you feel better about voting for obama, whatever...

A lot of people go to catholic church and eat meat on Fridays, they believe in abortion rights and so on........heck most people that go to church believe in evolution but the church does not.  If anyone believes everything there church believes in they are idiots.
trx#9
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2008, 09:45:09 PM »

I don't need to vote because this election isn't even going to be close.
Did you know the kkk supports Obama.

Fuzzy Pickle race team!
kfx400rob
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2008, 09:46:19 PM »

A lot of people go to catholic church and eat meat on Fridays, they believe in abortion rights and so on........heck most people that go to church believe in evolution but the church does not.  If anyone believes everything there church believes in they are idiots.

realy? you really think obama doesn't think like that at least a little bit after 20 years? are you lying to us or yourself buddy.

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com