Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: McSame is running scared  (Read 5211 times)
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 03, 2008, 09:46:27 PM »

McSame is pulling our of Michigan because he can't win.  McSame is a quitter if I can't win I won't play, give me my ball I am going home  nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 09:52:45 PM »

You know Fish I never had a problem with you until now? I am not even registerd ot vote but guess what, if everyone that supports the Afro and the old dude are like you and that is what I have to look forward to over the next 4 years Im going to vote for Mccain and Palin just to shut you and all the other asswipes up.

What are you trying to prove? I could care less about politics & so do most who post here. I honestly believe you have some deep underlying problems. Why don't you grow up and spend time with your family. Nobody cares about your posts.

cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 10:01:42 PM »

Angry i am not really into politics  but how many topics do you have to start on the same thing  you look and sound like a compleat azz i wish the mods would get rid  of all your useless topics
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 10:06:48 PM by cutngrs » Logged

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 10:02:24 PM »

the Afro and the old dude are

Your answer speaks volumes, I guess some people are brought up differently than most.

Just spreading the word man, I am not the one who started the political threads but I will end them if everyone else promises to stop.

Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 10:14:59 PM »

You know Fish I never had a problem with you until now? I am not even registerd ot vote but guess what, if everyone that supports the Afro and the old dude are like you and that is what I have to look forward to over the next 4 years Im going to vote for Mccain and Palin just to shut you and all the other asswipes up.

What are you trying to prove? I could care less about politics & so do most who post here. I honestly believe you have some deep underlying problems. Why don't you grow up and spend time with your family. Nobody cares about your posts.

TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2008, 08:02:03 AM »

If everyone would just stop relying to his posts he will go away.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

Rich men use dollars, Common folks use sense

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2008, 08:57:46 AM »

I think anyone who really wanted to spend the time to push a political view on a group of people would pick a better audience than a group of ATV riders.  I for one would never even take a person seriously that chooses a group of ATV riders to preach his political views.  There are a lot more appropriate and productive places to spend time pushing views.  Just my 2 cents.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 09:00:36 AM by IXIswamperIXI » Logged

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2008, 02:08:37 PM »

I think anyone who really wanted to spend the time to push a political view on a group of people would pick a better audience than a group of ATV riders.  I for one would never even take a person seriously that chooses a group of ATV riders to preach his political views.  There are a lot more appropriate and productive places to spend time pushing views.  Just my 2 cents.

Good point, but if you remember when I started posting there were 2 or 3 republican political post that I started to respond to and then the republican attack machine started up with name calling and innuendo.
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2008, 05:31:18 PM »

exactly. most people here are rednecks or country folks that hate that dang camel humpin terrorist. all he wants is attention. maybe he had childhood problems or something. or maybe his family doesnt like him so he turns to fighting from a keyboard to get attention. or maybe he just hates this great country we live in and hates the veterans like McCain and all the millions of others that have fought for his freedom. i feel bad for people that can believe all the lies and cant see what obama wants to do to this country. theyve all got some kind of mental problem or something.

whatever the case is, just ignore him guys.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2008, 08:50:22 PM »

exactly. most people here are rednecks or country folks that hate that dang camel humpin terrorist. all he wants is attention. maybe he had childhood problems or something. or maybe his family doesnt like him so he turns to fighting from a keyboard to get attention. or maybe he just hates this great country we live in and hates the veterans like McCain and all the millions of others that have fought for his freedom. i feel bad for people that can believe all the lies and cant see what obama wants to do to this country. theyve all got some kind of mental problem or something.

Or maybe you don't have a clue, go ask mommy and daddy how the economy is doing and then get back with me.
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2008, 09:30:52 PM »

Or maybe you don't have a clue, go ask mommy and daddy how the economy is doing and then get back with me.

were fine. we go riding when we want, we have nice trucks, a nice house, we have all the stuff we want. im sorry if youre whole life was riding on those companies or whatever failed (i dont give 2 cents about any of that so i dont know what happened) but you need to quit messing with people on here. youre pissed, so what. like we care to hear your sob story. do something smarter with your money or something. all you want to do is blame the republicans for your problems? so instead of rough times, you want to be a communist country run by towel heads? something is wrong in your head dude. wake up. grow a brain.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2008, 10:40:22 PM »

Who said anything about me having money troubles.  I own a house in Clearwater still and a nice house in Reno also.  I have 3 quads a nice truck, nice furniture, nice plasma tv, I'm doing fine.  It's not about me it's about the country as a whole, you say you don't know what happened why in the world would you be spouting your mouth off on a political thread? 
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2008, 10:59:19 PM »

Who said anything about me having money troubles.  I own a house in Clearwater still and a nice house in Reno also.  I have 3 quads a nice truck, nice furniture, nice plasma tv, I'm doing fine.  It's not about me it's about the country as a whole, you say you don't know what happened why in the world would you be spouting your mouth off on a political thread? 

because youre an idiot for arguing over it all the time. who cares. its not like youre fixing the countrys problems by shoving a bunch of useless opinions in our faces. i used to be able to come on here and get a good laugh or debate something related to riding or something of interest to most atv riders or southern people. now there are 15 political threads and thats it.

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2008, 01:30:55 AM »

I'm not arguing over anything, just pointing out the problems with republican reasoning (that is an oxymoron).

BTW, go talk to mommie and daddy and ask them if there stocks went down or there 401K went down or there retirement account has been affected, you would find out the economy affects everyone and not just those on wall street.
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2008, 08:25:52 AM »

Just ignore Fishy. He has no idea what he's talking about. You can't discuss issues with someone who doesn't understand them to begin with.

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2008, 01:25:53 PM »

Just ignore Fishy. He has no idea what he's talking about. You can't discuss issues with someone who doesn't understand them to begin with.

Did you put your boy on your lap and tell him daddy wants to pass his tax bill to him yet?
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2008, 10:21:25 PM »

No, instead I looked at him and thought about how horrible it would be to vote in someone like Obama who wants to spend an additional one trillion in taxpayer dollars for wasteful, moronic programs that will only negatively impact the middle class.

God it is so easy to dominate you Fishy. Cheesy

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2008, 10:34:40 PM »

No, instead I looked at him and thought about how horrible it would be to vote in someone like Obama who wants to spend an additional one trillion in taxpayer dollars for wasteful, moronic programs that will only negatively impact the middle class.

God it is so easy to dominate you Fishy. Cheesy

I guess I was brought up differently, my parents tried not to pass there bills on to me but you being a republican it's all about "your" money isn't it.
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2008, 10:53:24 PM »

That whole economics thing just eludes you huh?

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2008, 11:19:13 PM »

That whole economics thing just eludes you huh?

I guess you don't watch the news do you, heck I even saw it on fox today.
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2008, 12:06:34 AM »

Barrack Obama got out of the shower and was drying off when he looked in the mirror and noticed he was white From the neck up to the top of his head. In sheer panic and fearing he was turning white, he called his doctor and told him of his problem.
The doctor advised him to come to his office immediately. After an examination, the doctor mixed a concoction of brown liquid, gave it to Barrack, and told him to drink it all. Barrack drank the concoction and replied, 'That tasted like sh*t!' The doctor replied, 'Bull sh*t to be ecxact, you were a quart low.'

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com