Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A must read for all gun owners  (Read 6315 times)
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 03, 2008, 06:55:43 PM »

http://www.gunbanobama.com/

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 07:15:57 PM »

Ricky,

All I can say is NOBAMA!!!

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
Gato
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 07:25:06 PM »

I got my cwp already just cause that

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1
Ynot0323
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 08:18:07 PM »

I got my CWP, and joined the NRA..

Proudly displaying my " I'm a BITTER gun owner and I VOTE " Sticker on my truck.. Tempted to put the bigger bumper sticker on the back window, make it easier for people to read.. =D

cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 08:42:20 PM »

I got my CWP, and joined the NRA..

Proudly displaying my " I'm a BITTER gun owner and I VOTE " Sticker on my truck.. Tempted to put the bigger bumper sticker on the back window, make it easier for people to read.. =D

I saw those they are cool....  Yea, I tried to bring this up before, but someone, won't give no names said, it was all lies.... 

It's the truth, and anyone concerned w/their 2nd Admendment rights need to really pay attention...  Dang, Palin should of brought that up in the debate....

Thanks for the post.... Big Daddy!!! 

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2008, 09:38:54 AM »

No thanks needed.......

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Ynot0323
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2008, 12:02:11 AM »

Anyone got a good source to get 50 BMG Ammo ?

Trying to see if i can get any better deals.. Got to stock up before Nov 4th..  Grin

Tony
mongo

Stupid Hurts

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2008, 03:55:12 PM »

Don't believe any of this crap... the Constitution gives us the right to have guns.  Do you really think an amendment banning them would pass in our  country.....I don't think so.  There are too many of us that vote that will say otherwise.

Vote for what you believe but Bush has done more to take away our rights than any other person/president in history.

Honda CRF 250x
Honda CRF 150
Honda CRF 230F
Suzuki RM 125 (144)

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...
WOW--What a Ride!
z400250

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2008, 05:46:15 PM »

Don't believe any of this crap... the Constitution gives us the right to have guns.  Do you really think an amendment banning them would pass in our  country.....I don't think so.  There are too many of us that vote that will say otherwise.

Vote for what you believe but Bush has done more to take away our rights than any other person/president in history.

i sure hope not but you never know ---- look at california'a gun laws Sad
i don't care what they pass they arn't going to get my guns!!!!

AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2008, 07:34:24 PM »

WASHINGTON—At a press conference on Monday, members of the Vietnam Veterans Alliance blasted Democratic nominee Barack Obama for his failure to serve in the Southeast Asian war that ended 33 years ago, alleging that during the conflict the candidate frequently engaged in games of T-ball. "While our boys were dying in Vietnam, Barack Obama was running around a little league field, laughing and having fun without a care in the world," VVA spokesman James Lowry said. "John McCain left his wife and three children behind and fought bravely, but I guess Sen. Obama decided that practicing cursive and learning how to ride a bike was just more important than defending his country in her hour of need. I bet he wasn't even able to point out Vietnam on a map." Lowry later speculated that if Obama had been sent over to fight in the conflict, he probably would have peed his pants and cried for his mommy as soon as he touched down in Saigon.

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
singleshot

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2008, 09:29:24 PM »

Trying to see if i can get any better deals.. Got to stock up before Nov 4th..  Grin

Tony

WWW.AMMOMAN.COM

2003 Prairie 650
2003 Sportrax 250EX
2003 100 & 90 Extreme
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2008, 09:31:33 PM »

Well now. That was dumb.

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2008, 10:02:04 PM »

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/obamas_hillbilly_half_brother

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2008, 12:08:53 AM »

WASHINGTON—At a press conference on Monday, members of the Vietnam Veterans Alliance blasted Democratic nominee Barack Obama for his failure to serve in the Southeast Asian war that ended 33 years ago, alleging that during the conflict the candidate frequently engaged in games of T-ball. "While our boys were dying in Vietnam, Barack Obama was running around a little league field, laughing and having fun without a care in the world," VVA spokesman James Lowry said. "John McCain left his wife and three children behind and fought bravely, but I guess Sen. Obama decided that practicing cursive and learning how to ride a bike was just more important than defending his country in her hour of need. I bet he wasn't even able to point out Vietnam on a map." Lowry later speculated that if Obama had been sent over to fight in the conflict, he probably would have peed his pants and cried for his mommy as soon as he touched down in Saigon.

Wow, these Vietnam veterans must have been affected by agent orange or something because by my calculations Obama was only 14 or 15yrs old when the war ended.  The war ended in April of 75 and Obama was born in Aug of 61.
Ynot0323
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2008, 07:45:30 PM »

Tony

WWW.AMMOMAN.COM

Does not show anything for 50BMG.. But thanks for the website, i could use some other calibers as well..

Tony
racefan15

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2008, 01:38:29 PM »

Wow, these Vietnam veterans must have been affected by agent orange or something because by my calculations Obama was only 14 or 15yrs old when the war ended.  The war ended in April of 75 and Obama was born in Aug of 61.

LOL,, good one.... I cant stand all these idiots that believe everything they hear. I just read that over 17% of Americans still believe that Obama is a Muslim Terrorist. Thats AFTER McCain said it WASNT true himself.
I dont mind someone voting for McCain, but please make sure you are making an INFORMED decision after watching all debates, following up on all after shows that validate each candidates statements, and going to each of their websites to find out their policies on each subject. The constitution allows us the opportunity to vote, dont misuse it and vote for someone just because some idiot at hunting camp tells you their politic views.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com