Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Challenge for Fishaholic  (Read 29301 times)
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 01, 2008, 06:52:30 PM »

I cannot even imagine the lonely life that you lead. To move from Florida all the way across the country and not have anything better to do than come on a FLORIDA website and start trouble. Will no one in Nevada talk to you? Do you have ANY friends on this site? Does anyone in your house even talk to you? Do you even ride ATVs? 
 I challenge you to post 1 picture of you riding an ATV and show us some pics of riding spots in your area.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 07:52:08 PM »

i wish i had an    atv  and rode     i am so mad at fish i thought i was only one that came on this site to cause trouble 1  and 2    talk about rideing atv and not ever ride  i am so mad lol

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 08:32:32 PM »

no matt, kev is not on the site, he has an atv and don't even ride it...

your not a trouble maker anymore, you try to smooch smooch on fishy's butt...

i'm mad i can't ride for a while. i'll still post here too Smiley

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 08:35:16 PM »

I cannot even imagine the lonely life that you lead. To move from Florida all the way across the country and not have anything better to do than come on a FLORIDA website and start trouble. Will no one in Nevada talk to you? Do you have ANY friends on this site? Does anyone in your house even talk to you? Do you even ride ATVs? 
 I challenge you to post 1 picture of you riding an ATV and show us some pics of riding spots in your area.

Let me see what I can find.  I only have 1 picture of me riding a ATV if I can find it.
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 08:37:20 PM »

Here ya go Matt. I found one of him..........our favorite Obama supporter.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 08:48:47 PM »

Here ya go Matt. I found one of him..........our favorite Obama supporter.

Nope, that is not me because if you look at my signature you will see I own 2 suzuki king quads and a polaris 90 and both of my suzukis are 4x4.  Also if you will notice that is a yamaha and a sport quad at that.
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 08:49:55 PM »

Thank you Captain Obvious. Roll Eyes

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
Fast66071

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 08:51:25 PM »

Another Obama voting quad rider. Tax and spend Dawg!
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2008, 09:00:47 PM »

Rather tax and spend then just spend like the republicans do.  I have a feeling all you republicans don't care about future generations as long as you don't have to pay the bill some one else will right?  You guys are no better then those people on welfare, they get money for nothing but you want lower taxes and then send the bill into the future so you don't have to pay.  Same difference to me, you both get something for nothing.
wheelie_boy
Supreme Member

Its Fast

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2008, 09:05:23 PM »

"where is the love?"

05 kx 250f
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2008, 09:09:28 PM »

dang i am jealous   them are some sick   bikes lol      i want one    hey fish  if u look at my Sig  it says i got a ranger on  33's   i haven't had that  in almost a year  there is a song by brad  paisley called ONLINE   u fit the   description perfect  lol      I  think you are cool    But i would bet my last dollar   that u live in Miami   trailer  park  with you mom dad  sis  aunt and grandma  an dog    and the best part bout   your family  tree     IT DONT FORK lol    Cry Kiss nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty
NOBAMA 08

2008 brute force 750

rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2008, 09:10:16 PM »

Fish? I have one question, what is your goal by posting what you post? All it is seeming to do is dig your hole deeper, seems like all it is doing is making less people that will actually give your posts creditability.

98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.
rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2008, 09:13:44 PM »

LMAO about that last comment about the Brad Paisley song, that is perfect! Laugh

98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2008, 09:15:33 PM »

Fish? I have one question, what is your goal by posting what you post? All it is seeming to do is dig your hole deeper, seems like all it is doing is making less people that will actually give your posts creditability.

I have the same goal as anyone else who post a political thread.  Why would my goal be any different?
rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2008, 09:20:01 PM »

I have the same goal as anyone else who post a political thread.  Why would my goal be any different?

At first it seemed like you were pumping out good facts and trying to support Obama, but now it seems that you just try to insult people and post hate messages against McCain/Palin.

Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2008, 09:20:29 PM »

Rather tax and spend then just spend like the republicans do.  I have a feeling all you republicans don't care about future generations as long as you don't have to pay the bill some one else will right?  You guys are no better then those people on welfare, they get money for nothing but you want lower taxes and then send the bill into the future so you don't have to pay.  Same difference to me, you both get something for nothing.

I pay a substantial amount of taxes and dont consider myself getting anything for free. I also have 3 children, so I care considerable about future generations. I hope that my grandchildren will speak English, believe in God, and still have some freedoms left.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2008, 09:23:06 PM »

online  i drive a 4x4 quad online  i think i no what i am talking bout online when u got my my kinda stats its hard to love everyone   online lol nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty nanaparty

2008 brute force 750

flt mech

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2008, 09:24:22 PM »

Anyone here ever see two brothersin their pre teens fight?  One (usually the older one) says somethingto get the younger wound up, then if it does not work he tries something else until he gets a reaction.  Once reaction is received then first brother continues to pick and pick.  The only way to get him to stop.......is to stop reacting to him.  No reaction = no response.    For you slower ones....stop gettinig so fired up about Fish and let him do what he wants!  If you know something to be false just let them keep thinking it.  He (fish) is just trying to get you to react or at the very least he will never change his opinion.  Lets just agree to disagree!  Again just my .02.
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2008, 09:34:41 PM »

That political thread section is sounding better and better every day. C'mon Bones,at least until after the election.
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2008, 09:41:04 PM »

Meanwhile, Fish avoids my comments and challenges like the plague.

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2008, 09:42:45 PM »

I pay a substantial amount of taxes and dont consider myself getting anything for free. I also have 3 children, so I care considerable about future generations. I hope that my grandchildren will speak English, believe in God, and still have some freedoms left.

Who is paying for all this deficit spending your fiscal conservative president and his wannabe (McSame) are doing?  It's not you, so yes you are indeed taking something for free.  You are getting a lower tax bill, while future generations are getting stuck with the bill (deficit spending) plus all the interest.  Can you not see this?
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2008, 09:50:38 PM »

Trust me, Chillin, like myself, is NOT getting a lower tax bill. My taxes (and his) go up every year. Meanwhile, Obama proposes an additional ONE TRILLION in spending that no amount of wealthy [sic] taxpayers can afford over time on top of the 700 Billion bailout proposal?

Oh, and lets not forget the fact Obama advocates raising taxes on people like Chillin and myself while giving breaks to those who already pay the lowest amount of tax (even at the margin) in the form of earned income credit raises and government funded programs.

You should quit harping on Bush and the past and start realizing whats best for the future.

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2008, 09:59:33 PM »

Trust me, Chillin, like myself, is NOT getting a lower tax bill. My taxes (and his) go up every year. Meanwhile, Obama proposes an additional ONE TRILLION in spending that no amount of wealthy [sic] taxpayers can afford over time on top of the 700 Billion bailout proposal?

Oh, and lets not forget the fact Obama advocates raising taxes on people like Chillin and myself while giving breaks to those who already pay the lowest amount of tax (even at the margin) in the form of earned income credit raises and government funded programs.

You should quit harping on Bush and the past and start realizing whats best for the future.

Well the fact remains the republicans were all for Bush and saying how great it would be to have a fiscal conservative in office and now look what is going on.  Now they are saying the same thing about McSame (who votes with Bush 90% of the time), and this time we are supposed to believe the republicans, I think not.
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2008, 10:03:14 PM »

Fish, if you knew anything at all about McCain's economic plans you'd realize just how absurd your viewpoint sounds.

Tell you what, you're really good ad bad mouthing the past. Why don't you flex that brain of yours and explain to us all just why Obama and his proposed economic plans make sense for the United States. Be sure to explain the benefits as well as the feasability of these plans too.

We are all ears and the ball is in your court. Man up or shut your yap because you've been called out.

flt mech

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2008, 10:06:19 PM »

funny you mention lower tax bill.   Obama's plan would give lower income families a bigger tax break, middle income families would get little or no tax break and the wealthy would pay more.  If you GIVE people money for doing nothing then that sounds like welfare.  Once someone gets on welfare it seems very few let go of it.  they never do anything the just live off of others.  It's the whole feed a man fish and you feed him for a day but teach him to fish and you feed him for a life time thing.  Give people the skills, the want to do better and they will. Under obama it seems like just throwing money to people who just exist and nothing more.  How about the millions that he wanted to give to the third world coountries.  It is bad enough to give more money to deadbeats but now he wants to throw money to other countries, for nothing Huh??  Sounds like we are paying for absolutly nothing.  So who spends more? and for smaller returns.  Just stop to think.  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com