Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATVS GONE WILD + FLORIDA MOTOPLEX = MISSION: MUD II - Nov.14th-16th  (Read 8922 times)
ATVSGONEWILD

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 26, 2008, 08:44:31 AM »

ATVS GONE WILD is proud to announce our next event MISSION: MUD II to be hosted at the Florida Motoplex.  We believe The Motoplex is the best ATV park in the state, and we're thrilled to be partnering up with Paul and his team to deliver an event like no other.  For those of you who attended MISSION: MUD I, you can expect an even better event.  Let's show our support for folks who have gone out of their way to provide a great place to ride and draw a crowd like they have never seen.

For more information visit our MISSION: MUD II page at www.atvsgonewildonline.com

See you there!
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 09:20:33 AM »

i PERSONALLY HAVE SPOKEN WITH PAUL S. This guy is really cool and has a great place and the right attitude. For all of you that can regularly go to the Motoplex you guys and gals are really lucky to have a guy like Paul S. that cares and listens to his customers!  I have alot of respect for a guy like Paul S. and only hope more people will continue to support the Motoplex.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 09:40:00 AM by zman03 » Logged

Youve gotta pin it to win it!
miassmaro98

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 10:51:26 AM »

must be great but almost 6 hours from me its not easy these hard days

2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----
extremeforce

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 06:45:40 PM »

i agree its not easy in these hard time but it will be worth the effort.we at atvsgonewild are going all out at this event.we have heard paul is a great person the work with. And with that and our insite into what people are expecting from an event this is going to be one that people are going to be talking about for a long time to come.So if you can dont miss it.
ATVSGONEWILD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2008, 07:46:47 PM »

Just a couple of updates for everyone.....

The folks at the Motoplex have dug out a new pit for the mud bogs that will be opened specifically for our event.  Nice work on the pit guys....we'll check it out next weekend when we go up there.  As far as any questions folks may have, please refer to the flyer and our website (www.atvsgonewildonline.com) for all the info.  So far the payouts will solely be based on the number of racers in each class (we will combine some classes if necessary to make sure we have a healthly number in each group).  We are talking to a few vendors/sponsors and may be able to supplement the payouts if we get them signed up.  There will also be trophies in each class as well.

We will put out the registration/competitions schedules shortly, but the compeitions will definitely be on Saturday.

Along with the exciting competitions, this is going to be a great weekend of fun for the whole family!
East Coast Dirty Girls

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2008, 04:59:22 PM »

cool....great event....great park.....great peeps.  we def need to spread the word!  if this is the last ride you do for the year...you def have to get to this one! Smiley
ATVSGONEWILD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2008, 08:31:43 PM »

Went up to the plex this weekend and met Paul S (owner for those of you who don't know him) to go over event details.  I have to say that this is by far the best ATV park/property in Florida, and Paul and his crew have done an unbelievable job setting the place up.

After seeing the property in person, we have decided to change the competitions up a bit.  We are still going to have the bog of course, but instead of the swampcross event, we will be having a MuddaCross head to head race using their "keyhole" pit.  Paul will be doing some additional work on the MuddaCross "track" over the next few weeks to make it a very challenging and exciting event....we'll definitely see some bumping and grinding in their.  Anyone who's ever seen one of these muddacross events will tell you they are the most exciting and entertaining mud based compeitions out there.

If you think you have what it takes, step up and let's see it!!
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2008, 09:37:44 PM »

I said it before and i will keep sayin it PAUL S. is the man        this guy is a great guy for atv enthusiast and is doing lots to make people happy.     I only wish he would have opened a place in south florida. I would give this guy all the support he needs!! 

Youve gotta pin it to win it!
Rick16b

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2008, 09:45:57 PM »

Went up to the plex this weekend and met Paul S (owner for those of you who don't know him) to go over event details.  I have to say that this is by far the best ATV park/property in Florida, and Paul and his crew have done an unbelievable job setting the place up.

After seeing the property in person, we have decided to change the competitions up a bit.  We are still going to have the bog of course, but instead of the swampcross event, we will be having a MuddaCross head to head race using their "keyhole" pit.  Paul will be doing some additional work on the MuddaCross "track" over the next few weeks to make it a very challenging and exciting event....we'll definitely see some bumping and grinding in their.  Anyone who's ever seen one of these muddacross events will tell you they are the most exciting and entertaining mud based compeitions out there.

If you think you have what it takes, step up and let's see it!!

Here is a Keyhole Race video from January. That's me rollin over just before the camera gets tossed cause my buddy jumped in to make sure all was OK.  Wink

extremeforce

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2008, 09:40:07 AM »

SWEETTTTTTTTT, now thats what im talking about.it was great meeting paul and his staff this weekend and seeing the plex i was pleasently supprised at what i saw.paul s has done an awesome job at creating a place like no other in florida.if you like compitition,and trail rideing you dont what to miss this event.
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2008, 03:26:14 PM »

same weekend has the   nascar   race    Cry  wont be able to go

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
extremeforce

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2008, 04:18:02 PM »

whats going on matt its been awhile dude since we rode together.try to make it out here this place is something you would love. Bring both your bikes if you can  cause it has a great track for the other race quad you ride and more mud and water trails than any other place ive been to in florida.
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2008, 05:49:02 PM »

yea i would love to go   but i paid  for my tickets   for the homstead race almost a year ago. we deff  need to meet up and ride again  u and your whole crew  are very good people.  both bikes are running again.

2008 brute force 750

extremeforce

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2008, 08:05:13 PM »

i hear ya matt.its kool ill see ya at the next event.and for everyone else be sure to come over say hello i like meeting  new people  Smiley
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2008, 09:05:09 PM »

Mike  and his crew   with atvsgonewild  are  1 of the best people i have ever meet at a  mudfest type event.  i give them my support on anything they need.  Cant wait for the video to be done  and see the action they got on camrea.

2008 brute force 750

extremeforce

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2008, 01:41:25 PM »

were working hard on the vids.they will be available soon as we can get done with all the narating. and we have got some great footedge of the last few events.keep checking with the site (atvsgonewildonline.com) amd make sure to sign up so we can keep you posted every time something is going on we will send you an email.
dj_pizzim
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2008, 08:00:46 PM »

are we there yet?

ATVSGONEWILD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2008, 08:40:42 AM »

Competition details (registration location/times, competition start times, etc.) have now been posted on our site (www.atvsgonewildonline.com) on our MISSION: MUD II page.

See you there!!!!
Rick16b

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2008, 05:18:24 PM »

I'm leaving in the morning.  Mike when are you guys heading up there?
BeReasonable

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2008, 09:45:55 PM »

This looks like a fun event. I think I may go and see what its all about.
extremeforce

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2008, 08:07:06 PM »

One day while leaving an event at CNR Motorports Park with my nephew Tony sitting beside me I said there has to be a way that we can capture all this on film.  Cause I'm sure a lot of the people out here at these events would love to see themselves in action.  I told him to give me some time and I would figure something out and he being the brain and me being the good looking one, ha, ha, ha, I knew something would come out of this.  Now that ATVSGONEWILD has had its second event I can now see that not only my nephew/partner but my wife, my daughter and my niece have created something that we love to do and even more now we've met some of the nicest people in the world.  ATVER's and their families are some of the friendliest most fun people you can ever be around and let me tell you this is just the beginning.  The future holds bigger and better things of this I am sure because of all of you who have made it possible and who have allowed a dream to come true.  In closing I would like to send a special thanks to the East Coast Dirty Boys and Girls, Creek Bottom and all the other race people who have made this a special event and also to all my friends.  You guys know who you are.  I want to say a special thanks to you.  If I try to list all your names I'll be typing here all night.  See you guys soon and thanks again.  Mike.
ATVSGONEWILD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2008, 04:57:53 PM »

Many thanks to Paul for preparing the mud racing pits and the many hours of work put into the park in general.  Race Results......

QuadCross

499cc & Under
1st Place - Matt Cory (Team Motoplex)

500cc - 699cc
1st Place - Dusty Holder (Team Creekbottom)
2nd Place - Matthew Mercado (East Coast Dirty Boys)
3rd Place - Tinker Wix (Team Motoplex)

700cc & Up
1st Place - Ray Blades (East Coast Dirty Boys)
2nd Place - Chance Vaughn (East Coast Dirty Boys)
3rd Place - Michael Mercado (East Coast Dirty Boys)

Mud Bog

499cc & Under
1st Place - Daniel Holtzapple (East Coast Dirty Boys)

500cc - 699cc
1st Place - Jennifer Holder (Team Creekbottom)
2nd Place - Matthew Mercado (East Coast Dirty Boys)
3rd Place - Frank West

700cc & Up
1st Place - Ray Blades (East Coast Dirty Boys)
2nd Place - Michael Miller
3rd Place - Dusty Holder (Team Creekbottom)

Open Class
1st Place - Garrett Munden (Team Creekbottom)
2nd Place - Dusty Holder (Team Creekbottom)
3rd Place - Phil Turner

RUV Class
1st Place - Jennifer Holder (Team Creekbottom)
2nd Place - J.R. McKenzie
3rd Place - Jay Laycock (Team Off-Road)

Trophies are being personalized as we speak....will be ready for shipping first week of December.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com