Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PICTURES 2008 Key West Poker Run  (Read 2215 times)
KeysR1

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 22, 2008, 10:55:27 PM »

Awesome time...... Rode down Saturday AM with my son and stayed overnight and had the bike blessed Sunday Morning. Phil Peterson (owner of Petersons HD) gave a great speech at the blessing of the Bikes.  They sponsor this event yearly and it benefits charity.  When my son and I were leaving I unknowingly pulled right up next to him.... 84 years old on a big old full dress Harley, I had the privelage of shaking his hand and thanking him.  What a nice approachable person. Also a big thanks to the Key West rotary for their hard work to make this event happen.

Here are our photos....  This first set was shot on a digital camera exclusively by my son.

This next set I shot with my camera phone but it has pretty good resolution as you will see.  I tried to get a lot of close shots of paint jobs and  a bunch of on the road shots.

..........................Enjoy.....................................
Turboderf
Supreme Member

**HONDA** WARRANTY **SUCKS**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 09:00:15 AM »

WoW the dude with the cats is still down there (key west) that guy has been in the keys for about 15 years that i know of .... cool pics
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 11:49:10 AM »

That explains the hundreds of bikes I saw over the weekend. Looks like alot of fun!
KeysR1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 08:33:25 PM »

WoW the dude with the cats is still down there (key west) that guy has been in the keys for about 15 years that i know of .... cool pics

My son loved him since he is a big cat fan.  That guy is a little too wierd for me....  I guess he is entertaining, but boy is that show odd.
KeysR1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 08:34:22 PM »

That explains the hundreds of bikes I saw over the weekend. Looks like alot of fun!

It was... I am still in recovery mode. LOL
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com