Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama for what? NOT!  (Read 20666 times)
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2008, 09:34:33 AM »

Classic.......... "Let's talk about that trash that HATCHED Obama"

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2008, 02:42:40 PM »

This is actually one of the most ignorant and ridiculous segments I have seen in a long time. Nobody that talks with that much hatred and disrespect is a man of God. Obama told the media that Palin’s family was off limits so why is he attacking Obama’s family with such despicable and insulting language. This so called “reverend” has already been written off in society as a complete imbecile. The thing that gets me most is that some people seem to think it is funny, but honestly, how would you feel if someone said these cruel things about your own family. Not so funny then.

He is just telling it like the democrats were putting it out there in the media. The media was just looking for a good story to get on TV before their competition. Right after everyone found out that her daughter was 17 and pregnant out of wedlock, the democrats jumped on that bandwagon. Do you know that Obama could have been all behind it, but felt like if he came on news and said family is off limits it would make him look like an outstading person and get the media focused on him instead of Palin. I know if I was running for president I would have had someone spill it to the media and then come on to say that family is off limits. Its how you play the game, and yes, it is a game.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2008, 07:11:35 PM »

This is actually one of the most ignorant and ridiculous segments I have seen in a long time. Nobody that talks with that much hatred and disrespect is a man of God. Obama told the media that Palin’s family was off limits so why is he attacking Obama’s family with such despicable and insulting language. This so called “reverend” has already been written off in society as a complete imbecile. The thing that gets me most is that some people seem to think it is funny, but honestly, how would you feel if someone said these cruel things about your own family. Not so funny then.

Ok little slow in here tonight, and just saw this.... 

So wait a minute, you call this ignorant and ridiculous...  I guess what to good ole Rev Wright was not....  That's funny right there, I don't care who you are...  Oh yea, by the way, lighten up Frances....  I am sorry that was alot funnier then listening to good ole Rev Wright preach his hate not only against a race, but against the entire Nation....  And don't come back and say, well that's not Obama stands for...  Wake up..  Rev Wright was Obama's Preacher for 20 years, married him, and baptisted his children...  So you know the whole Rev Wright, that is what makes this video all that more ironic.  Where were you when Wright was using the N word, and putting down this Country, and stating that we blew up the Trade Centers.... So I am just curious what is your stand on that....   

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
jujulo700R

When my clutch pops, my front wheels will hop!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2008, 12:13:28 AM »

Ok seriously. What part of that tirade was actually funny? The people that I showed that clip to were shocked, saddened, disappointed, confused, and angry, but nobody thought it was funny. Yes I do call it ignorant and ridiculous and what would make you think that I wouldn’t think the same about the Rev Wright situation? I think what Rev Wright said was actually just as bad if not worse than what James Manning said. As far as Obama’s stand on it, I am still on the fence about that. I try to view everything from both sides. I can see where someone could say “Wait a minute. He was a member of his church for 20 years so he must feel the same way too”!  Then I think, how can I judge Obama or anyone on the actions of someone else? My best friend attended a church in his home town for over 25 years and last year his Pastor was arrested for touching children inappropriately. So are you saying that since my best friend attended his church for over 25 years that he is a pedophile too? My good friend (who is of another race) that I met in college has a father that is an outspoken racist. So by your views, since he grew up with his father his entire life, that my good friend (who was also one of my groomsmen) is also a racist? You just can’t attack someone because of something that someone else says or does. Rev Wright could have snapped and gone off the deep end for all we know. Obama did the right thing by denouncing Rev Wright and his church and stating on air that he was displeased and disappointed with Rev Wright’s actions. Until I see concrete evidence that he feels the same as Rev Wright, I can’t hold him accountable for the poor actions of someone else. I guess I am one of the only people that still believes in “Innocent until PROVEN guilty”.   

Just a little fast and just a little furious.
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2008, 12:57:36 AM »

Not so.Alot of us still believe in innocent until proven guilty.It's just that in this case Obama is proven guilty. He was a member of that church for twenty years and it's priciples have not changed nor has the Reverend Wrights priciples or beliefs. He was preaching those same beliefs the entire time Obama attended his church and yet he continued to be an active member of that church which proves him guilty of holding it's same values. Obama cant hide from the facts of his past which includes his church,his book,his voting record etc etc. Mr Wright didn't snap as you suggested.He has not strayed from his anti white anti goverment stance the entire time. And the difference between Obama being a member of that church for twenty years and someone being a member of a church that has a pastor that was a pedophile is that Obama continued to go back and listen to those racist sermons for twenty years where as if a pedophile pastor openly admitted to touching children people would not continue to attend. Face the facts.Obama cant hide from his past.He can try to put a spin on it but he cant hide from it. He got caught with his pants down. My mama and my mamas mama said Obamas mama was no good. I still think that was a riot.Thanks BD.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 12:59:27 AM by CABLEGUY1 » Logged
jujulo700R

When my clutch pops, my front wheels will hop!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2008, 03:18:22 AM »

How is he guilty? I didn't read anything in his book that said he was a racist. I must have missed that part. Did you know that the church he attended is affiliated with the United Church of Christ, a predominantly white Christian denomination that oversees many of the churches that they are affiliated with. Did you know that other races (including White people) routinely visited and spoke at the church that Obama attended? Rev Wright is somebody I would described as an opportunist. He could have started the whole controversy just to be put in the spot light. Unless you can produce some actual evidence of the Rev Wright going on a racist tirade before Obama  was in the picture, I am still going to keep an open mind until I see the evidence that proves otherwise. One more thing, I actually know of two incidents where preachers came out and confessed to being pedophiles and yet they still were able to carry out their regular duties. One was able to come back after he got psychiatric help and the other had to help build a community center for children! I guess all the people that forgave them must have been pedophiles too.

Just a little fast and just a little furious.
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2008, 08:37:56 AM »

How is he guilty? I didn't read anything in his book that said he was a racist. I must have missed that part. Did you know that the church he attended is affiliated with the United Church of Christ, a predominantly white Christian denomination that oversees many of the churches that they are affiliated with. Did you know that other races (including White people) routinely visited and spoke at the church that Obama attended? Rev Wright is somebody I would described as an opportunist. He could have started the whole controversy just to be put in the spot light. Unless you can produce some actual evidence of the Rev Wright going on a racist tirade before Obama  was in the picture, I am still going to keep an open mind until I see the evidence that proves otherwise. One more thing, I actually know of two incidents where preachers came out and confessed to being pedophiles and yet they still were able to carry out their regular duties. One was able to come back after he got psychiatric help and the other had to help build a community center for children! I guess all the people that forgave them must have been pedophiles too.

Well said. You beat me to this same response.

Not so.Alot of us still believe in innocent until proven guilty.It's just that in this case Obama is proven guilty. He was a member of that church for twenty years and it's priciples have not changed nor has the Reverend Wrights priciples or beliefs. He was preaching those same beliefs the entire time Obama attended his church and yet he continued to be an active member of that church which proves him guilty of holding it's same values. Obama cant hide from the facts of his past which includes his church,his book,his voting record etc etc. Mr Wright didn't snap as you suggested.He has not strayed from his anti white anti goverment stance the entire time. And the difference between Obama being a member of that church for twenty years and someone being a member of a church that has a pastor that was a pedophile is that Obama continued to go back and listen to those racist sermons for twenty years where as if a pedophile pastor openly admitted to touching children people would not continue to attend. Face the facts.Obama cant hide from his past.He can try to put a spin on it but he cant hide from it. He got caught with his pants down. My mama and my mamas mama said Obamas mama was no good. I still think that was a riot.Thanks BD.

You want proof. Even Oprah said that she quit the church for the same reasons. And Obama stayed. Here is a video from a sermon at his church in 2003. He just quit his church.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 09:06:08 AM by yunt2ride » Logged

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2008, 02:48:45 PM »

Holy smoke...  I could not what I was hearing...  Dreams of My Father, and other clips....  Holy crap....  Most of is Obama's recording of his Book, Dreams of My Father, it's funny how the audio book leaves some things out, so read when it's quite.  But even the audio part is shocking enough.... 

Why are not these excerts of his book on Media outlets...  Wow....

You have to take the time listen....  This man wants to be our PRESIDENT!!!  YOU MUST LISTEN...

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2008, 05:15:08 PM »

big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2008, 11:25:52 PM »

Hey Fish...... which one are you in the picture are you.

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2008, 12:40:23 AM »

My picture is not there but a lot of people think I am 

compared to republicans  Grin
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2008, 09:06:08 AM »

I guest you have a dream too!  Roll Eyes

Look at the people next to Obama...... hahahaha I think they smell Bull Sh!t.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26803840

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2008, 09:48:01 AM »

That was priceless....  Too funny....

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2008, 12:12:22 PM »

I don't care who you are, this is funny....  They should call it the nonononono video....  I thought it was funny.... 

"This would be what it would be like if me and Obama sat down to have a talk....LOL

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/bill-oreilly-obama-interview/1430047774

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2008, 01:22:54 PM »

Your right, I do have a dream and the dream is we are not living in the nightmare of a Bush administration.  Though I would rather have Obama, even McSame would be better than what we have now.
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2008, 01:36:27 PM »

I don't care who you are, this is funny....  They should call it the nonononono video....  I thought it was funny.... 

"This would be what it would be like if me and Obama sat down to have a talk....LOL

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/bill-oreilly-obama-interview/1430047774

Purty darn funny Grin

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com