Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sick isn't it?  (Read 63307 times)
budman
Supreme Member

No, I'm not depressed...I'm just guarding my beer!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: June 08, 2005, 09:58:16 PM »

Now the heads are spinning....too bad we all have different points of view. The bashing should stop now, unless you are too self rightious.... Grin

www.rratv.net

2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
Honda328i
Supreme Member

I do my own stunts

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: June 08, 2005, 10:01:55 PM »

Thanks for watching today's Jerry Springer.  I can't wait for next weeks entertainment.  Angry

budman
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: June 08, 2005, 10:03:29 PM »

Thanks for watching today's Jerry Springer.  I can't wait for next weeks entertainment.  Angry

It'll probably be centered around somebody's narrow mind

www.rratv.net

34Qt Coleman cooler,
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #153 on: June 09, 2005, 01:02:11 AM »

Allow me to kick my soapbox off to the side for one minute before I get started. Nothing That I am getting ready to say is to be meant as a personal Attack. It is my intention that when and if we ride together that we will share something of common interest. Even more so, to be there when your riding partner is in need, whether stuck in the Mud, or more seriously bouncing of tree or being Ejected while engaged in a Sand drag as I found Myself. I am by no means better than anyone person here. Nor am I judging any particular person and if it sounds as such I am expressing my apologies ahead of time.
 However I am forever changed By the Blood sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Like it or not it is me. If nothing else is gained by the end of this thread, you will certainly know who the Christian Guy is. I know I don’t stand alone, We will as Christians Fight the Good Fight, and for all those who have read the Bible, then you know who has already won.
Where’s that soapbox now…
How many of you saw the Movie “The Passion”.  I did not go see it for 1 Reason I could not have stood silently and watch (all though replicated) my Savior Beaten
So many People Beaten up on the Christian Guy that must make you feel like a man.  I will stand up for the word of God because his son Jesus Christ hung on an Old rugged Cross-for me. I will stand with a sense of Morality. Homosexuality is not moral. Somebody provide me with proof otherwise. I find it Odd that someone does not have the intestinal Fortitude to stand up with their own screen name to refute the words that I have submitted. On the contrary produce a fake screen name in the efforts of a direct assault on me. Call my bluff…  We’ll check The IP address. Odd how Gaydirt or whoever you are has only 2 posts and they are both on this thread… let get real shall we? Answer me this Gay Dirt Explain the Moral issue I asked about earlier. It is Written in Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination
What part of wrong is not clear in that verse…? Is it wrong to Kill someone? Yep! is it wrong to lie cheat or steal? Yep! Is it wrong to have sex with a child? Yep!  So why is not wrong to be gay, if it is clearly written to be. As Big Daddy stated “ how do you explain to your innocent children the defilement of 2 men or to women kissing.  Let look at it in a deferent perspective. If your Service manual for whatever quad you own says do things in this particular order to accomplish whatever task you are doing are you going to follow it? Sure you are because you want to believe that the service manual is correct.  And not written by a bunch of drunks as someone indicated the Bible was.  Therefore you’ll get to ride your quad again when the procedure is finished. It could be as simple as changing your oil, if you are instructed to put that oil filter in a certain way and you don’t then you suffer the repercussion.  Suck it up and admit what is wrong is wrong and that’s the bottom line. Why is it the Human race only that engages in such activity? Because, we have the ability to choose. God gave us the age of accountability. I accept people for who they are.  It is not a matter of bashing it is a sense of values and morality.
Someone said,  ” History Repeats its self” you couldn’t be more right friend, why do you think I preach that Jesus is coming back. Or better know as the Second Coming of Jesus.
“We came from Adam and Eve? Then that means we are inbreeds.” Another misunderstanding Adam and Eve were created by God separately they were not Brother and Sister, so much for that theory. Seriously though Eve was created by the use of one of Adams ribs. If you are into questioning God why did he use a Rib and not some other bones or another pile of dirt as he did Adam. He made wo-man(help-mate) Equal onto the man. God is the head of the Church and Jesus is the son of God over man therefore man is the head of is household and God holds the man responsible for all that occurs within his control. The on going battle between the science of Evolution and Creation is not an argument for which we can solve here. Similar to Brand loyalties

DRWalum:
You asked me why I shove this is someone’s face. This is why
Mathew 24-14 and the gospel if the kingdom shall be preached in all of the world for a witness into all nations and then shall the end come.
The pendulum swings both ways. If you don’t like it don’t watch
Now onto something a little more personal, seems you are a great judge of character and you know all about me and I know so little about you, doesn’t seem quite fair does it? I guess I need to clear things up a bit and see how well you really know me
A. I don’t own a Raptor
B. I did not hit a tree at Rodman Dam
Gotta put you in Check. I actually feel quite blessed to even be here debating the topic with all of you
Because coming off my (watch this DRWalum)  YFZ450 at speeds nearly 70+MPH while engaged in a sand drag as I did, may have not survived or been as fortunate.  Let alone get back on their quad that just ejected them with as little injury as I sustained. Don’t ride faster than your Guardian Angle can fly. I guess mine was riding a Honda. LOL. you can believe that the Yamaha is faster than the Honda if you want to or realize that it is the rider. You can believe or disbelieve you have that choice .In closing I hate the Sin not the Sinner as Jesus Did, for the sinner is Forgiven when repenting but the sin has left its mark with 3 nails inflicting wounds in His Hands and Feet and a thorn filled crown
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: June 09, 2005, 07:26:09 AM »

well put, Chuck. Thank you

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: June 09, 2005, 08:29:22 AM »

Well  said  Chuck. Wink   Grin

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: June 09, 2005, 09:15:49 AM »

Jesus Christ you write a lot Chuck! Ever think of writing a book? Smiley I'm pretty sure you weren't around when Christ was alive. How do you know that he died for us? He may have just been in the wrong place at the wrong time. The Jews got the Roman Po Po to put a beatdown on the man. He's the original Rodney King, but innocent. His father was basically a jerk who couldn't control his own creations so he sent his son to take the fall. That's the kind of father who should be in jail. Instead we praise him. Yeah, I know I'm probably going to Hell now, but if I know God I can just repent and get on his good side. Gotta love such a forgiving religion.

Anyways the reason homosexuality is not in any mainstream religion because that religion would be dead in a lifetime of it's followers.

Chuck_Norris

« Reply #157 on: June 09, 2005, 10:15:10 AM »

reffer to may early posts for the answers that you seek, if you are obviously that blind then there is nothing I can say or do to change other wise. I will respect your views as I would expect the same. the topic is begining to talk in circles in a debate that even great scholars are challenged over on a daily basis. I dont have all the answers, never said I did. However if you are comfortable in your choice then carry on.
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: June 09, 2005, 11:12:00 AM »

Please excuse me for buttin back in here but I would like to ask you a question Chuck_Norris, because youi sound preety well versed in the scripture. I've asked several other learned people before and they would only say "You just gotta believe". Here"s my question... If Cain was banished for killin Able and that only left Cain and his Mom and Pop.... then how is it that when Cain next visited the scripture he had a Wife and Family?
Seriously I aint bein a smartazz because actually I do believe in a Supreme Being, just not neccessarily what organized religion would have us believe. I persoanally lean towards the Intelligent Creation Theory. Thanx.

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: June 09, 2005, 11:14:55 AM »

Sorry about the punctuation etc. brains faster than my fingers. Hopefully you get the gist.

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: June 09, 2005, 11:42:14 AM »

Some people amaze me. They say things like keep religion in the church, but want homosexuality in the public eye. I say religion belongs in the public forum as it is the basis for our country. they say don't judge yet they condemn for preaching the Gospel to others are we are instructed by our Creator. They gripe about closed minds, yet use stereotypical names like redneck, and refuse to open theirs to the truth of Salvation. It's no wonder the world is in such a pathetic state.

floridaatv.com come join the fun
bigb

need a ride..........BAD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: June 09, 2005, 11:46:26 AM »

were all inbred along with every single animal on the face of the earth.

oh and we all should be christian it is the newest major religion fabricated by man. i hope this clears things up for ya, and don't be gay or you will be viewed in "god's" eyes as the same dirt bag that has fantasies about nailing little kids.

sorry i couldn't resist.

accepting donations in the form of a quad.
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: June 09, 2005, 12:00:59 PM »

Shocked

[attachment deleted by admin]

big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: June 09, 2005, 12:56:09 PM »

Jerry Springer show is on again?

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: June 09, 2005, 01:37:46 PM »

Mr. Bones , have  mercy.  Bring  this  to  a  end. Roll Eyes  Now  back  to  quads  and  rideing  ya  fat  heads !!! Grin Grin

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
ish

It ain't fast without mixed gas

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: June 09, 2005, 01:39:57 PM »

Dude, fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics even if you win , your still retarded.

budman
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: June 09, 2005, 01:41:16 PM »

However if you are comfortable in your choice then carry on.

Finally...I see the light!!

Oh, and in your timeline, you forgot the Crusades.."Killing in the name of...."
« Last Edit: June 09, 2005, 01:55:08 PM by budman » Logged

www.rratv.net

34Qt Coleman cooler,
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: June 09, 2005, 02:18:09 PM »

no ones gonna convince anyone of anything. so all i can say is

"die post die"

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
bigb

need a ride..........BAD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: June 09, 2005, 04:48:04 PM »

"die THREAD die" maybe?  Huh

just messing.

accepting donations in the form of a quad.
budman
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: June 09, 2005, 06:14:57 PM »

Some people amaze me. They say things like keep religion in the church, but want homosexuality in the public eye. I say religion belongs in the public forum as it is the basis for our country. they say don't judge yet they condemn for preaching the Gospel to others are we are instructed by our Creator. They gripe about closed minds, yet use stereotypical names like redneck, and refuse to open theirs to the truth of Salvation. It's no wonder the world is in such a pathetic state.

but this country was founded on the basis of freedom...of speech and the pursuit of happiness...freedom from religeous persecution....freedom to live your life and not to impose your thoughts on others...freedom of expression...

www.rratv.net

34Qt Coleman cooler,
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
Grizzlygirl

« Reply #170 on: June 09, 2005, 06:53:09 PM »

Well said Budman
    Mama Grizz Grin
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: June 09, 2005, 08:53:02 PM »

Jesus Christ you write a lot Chuck! Ever think of writing a book? Smiley I'm pretty sure you weren't around when Christ was alive. How do you know that he died for us? He may have just been in the wrong place at the wrong time. The Jews got the Roman Po Po to put a beatdown on the man. He's the original Rodney King, but innocent. His father was basically a jerk who couldn't control his own creations so he sent his son to take the fall. That's the kind of father who should be in jail. Instead we praise him. Yeah, I know I'm probably going to Hell now, but if I know God I can just repent and get on his good side. Gotta love such a forgiving religion.

Anyways the reason homosexuality is not in any mainstream religion because that religion would be dead in a lifetime of it's followers.
Did he say" his father was basically a jerk" HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??    Now that's showing respect for someones religious beliefs. Real class act.
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: June 09, 2005, 10:32:29 PM »

Budman that goes both ways about not imposing your thoughts and wants on others. Why should America have to give benefits to gays when most of us are no homos? And the freedom of religion was intended to allow us to practice our religions, not bar us from them. Pursuit of happiness yes... within the norms dictated by society. You are not free to be a practiving pedophile even if you think it will bring you happiness are you? It has always been a society based upon Christian beliefs and morals. The founding fathers did not want to force religion on anyone, but religion is an integral part of our national structure. It wasn't incorporated into our financial, judicial, administrative, and executive institutions on accident. It was meant to allow us to practice without restraint or persecution, that is a far cry from what today's people try to twist it into. Religious freedom yes, but in a pro-religion way. Not to rob us of our Christian background.

stump66
Supreme Member

Quads we ride by God we abide

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: June 09, 2005, 11:16:41 PM »

OK I'll probly get it for saying this but too bad.
Anyone who walks around with sh!1 on your stick is asking to die a slow horrible death from a virus. I do believe homosexual activity is immoral, inhumane and how about GROSS! NEVER EVER HAVE I LOOK AT ANOTHER GUYS HAIRY ARS AND SAID OH BABY.  BBLLLEEECCCCHHHHH!!!
 Tongue  That has noting to do with my Christian upbringing. It comes with common sense.

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: June 09, 2005, 11:50:03 PM »

If sex stinks like S#&t and is a pain in ths a&& then you're doing it wrong !   Grin
Like I said for any non-believers out there - homosexuality goes against everything even the evolutionary ideology. Maladaptive traits are extinguished while adaptive traits are selected and propogated to ensure the survival of the species. being a rump ranger is NOT an adaptive trait. Adopting such a thing would end human kind.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com