Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sick isn't it?  (Read 63385 times)
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2005, 10:19:29 AM »

I just wanted to say that I also feel that, only HOMO'S drive FYORDS. Pun intended.

Sorry..... but I could not resist  Grin

Chuck_Norris

« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2005, 10:27:28 AM »

ROFL Cheesy Cheesy
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2005, 10:30:05 AM »

Chuck, I was not inferring that because Ford is your employer you should lighten, up or that you should lighten with your religious views. I was simply inserting a little humor into what has become a heated thread.  Shocked
P.S. Chuck Norris drives a DODGE if I'm not mistaken.

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2005, 10:33:38 AM »

Chuck, I was not inferring that because Ford is your employer you should lighten, up or that you should lighten with your religious views. I was simply inserting a little humor into what has become a heated thread.  Shocked
P.S. Chuck Norris drives a DODGE if I'm not mistaken.
In large when repsonding to posts in type you lack the ability to express emotions except through smileys and the use of Capital letters. 
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2005, 10:44:45 AM »

Well to lighten up this thread even more, I work for GM, who at this time does not support gay marriage-anyone boycotting Ford-I'm sure I can get you hooked up with a salesman up front and get a boycotting Ford discount!!
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2005, 10:47:19 AM »

Geez, Do you always need everything spelled out for you. I thought Smileys and Capitalizing let you the reader use your imagination.
P.S. I would'nt be criticizing the spelling and context of other folks replys if I were you until after you run your replys through a spell checker or something similar, unless you know of some scripture that would exempt you from having to do so. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2005, 11:02:26 AM »

Geez, Do you always need everything spelled out for you. I thought Smileys and Capitalizing let you the reader use your imagination.
P.S. I would'nt be criticizing the spelling and context of other folks replys if I were you until after you run your replys through a spell checker or something similar, unless you know of some scripture that would exempt you from having to do so. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

You completely missed my point all together , when I used the term "you" it is descriptive as to the person typing the response not to use it as a personal attack
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2005, 11:08:48 AM »

Well to lighten up this thread even more, I work for GM, who at this time does not support gay marriage-anyone boycotting Ford-I'm sure I can get you hooked up with a salesman up front and get a boycotting Ford discount!!

Even though-uh oh-no it can't be

G gay M marriage-OH MY!!
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2005, 11:17:49 AM »

All right already, Mea Culpa Mea Culpa. I'm goin ridin,  whether I like it or not so there. Tongue

gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2005, 11:23:12 AM »

P.S. Chuck Norris (Ranger Walker) originally drove a CHEVY until they refused to sponsor grants for people with the alternative lifestyles so he switched sides. Roll Eyes gotta love those smileys.

gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2005, 11:26:34 AM »

Holy Crap, all this rambling has brought my post up to 11, I think I'll stick around awhile.

backinsaddle

« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2005, 12:13:02 PM »

My God teaches love of all living things.  I am not God, therefore I have NO authority to judge ANYONE for ANY reason.  That is His/Her job. 
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2005, 12:37:46 PM »

My God teaches love of all living things.  I am not God, therefore I have NO authority to judge ANYONE for ANY reason.  That is His/Her job. 
WELL SAID
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: June 06, 2005, 01:21:32 PM »

agreed!!
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #89 on: June 06, 2005, 04:17:05 PM »

has this thread finally come to an End?
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: June 06, 2005, 04:33:43 PM »

has this thread finally come to an End?

I'm hoping so-thank God!
bigb

need a ride..........BAD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: June 06, 2005, 04:49:58 PM »

anybody can quote a book. also anybody can follow directions. it takes a half a brain and pants full of balls to think outside the box. it seems kind of foolish to jump so hole heartedly into something so unproven. i can point at an empty hole and say it was jesus's tomb also but some one has already beat me to it. you can't possibly belive that noah had first built a big enough boat to house two of every animal by himself, and if you do have an imagination on the wild side and buy that then how about that guy going around and gathering up all these critters? o.k. all that went down as the book said. so now we have a globe full of inbred animals, c'mon man smell the foldgers. that's just one there are literaly hundreds of stories in the bible that are equally ridiculous.

i like how everyone is saying they are just following there example their "forfathers" set when this country was "founded". truth be known when it was "founded" in many ways it was killed. so you are following examples set by people who came and stole and killed and simply made way for there own, with reckless disregaurd to the land or it's current occupants, yeah sounds like  great role models. so lets try a new approach and live and let live.

some of you seem very adament about beliving this old book, good for you i cannot base my life on 2000 year old propaganda. i'm sure we'd all get along in person so please don't let my belifes affect your view on me as a person as i donot hold it againt any of you.

cableguy thanks for verifying what i already suspected.

accepting donations in the form of a quad.
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #92 on: June 06, 2005, 05:36:44 PM »

anybody can quote a book. also anybody can follow directions. it takes a half a brain and pants full of balls to think outside the box. it seems kind of foolish to jump so hole heartedly into something so unproven. i can point at an empty hole and say it was jesus's tomb also but some one has already beat me to it. you can't possibly belive that noah had first built a big enough boat to house two of every animal by himself, and if you do have an imagination on the wild side and buy that then how about that guy going around and gathering up all these critters? o.k. all that went down as the book said. so now we have a globe full of inbred animals, c'mon man smell the foldgers. that's just one there are literaly hundreds of stories in the bible that are equally ridiculous.

i like how everyone is saying they are just following there example their "forfathers" set when this country was "founded". truth be known when it was "founded" in many ways it was killed. so you are following examples set by people who came and stole and killed and simply made way for there own, with reckless disregaurd to the land or it's current occupants, yeah sounds like  great role models. so lets try a new approach and live and let live.

some of you seem very adament about beliving this old book, good for you i cannot base my life on 2000 year old propaganda. i'm sure we'd all get along in person so please don't let my belifes affect your view on me as a person as i donot hold it againt any of you.

cableguy thanks for verifying what i already suspected.
I mentioned earlier that I was there! I saw what I have only read in the Bible and just like you I could understand where someone who might not have been as blessed as myself could  formulate the same opinion as you, I agree that many of the accounts from the Bible are miracles in themselves
without giving them consideration are you limiting GODS abilty? He is Omnipresent and omnipotent(all Knowing)
Now You obviously have missed several key points with your last statement, especially those regarding our forefathers and Chritopher Columbus.. let review
In 1492 Christopher Columbus set sail Westward from Spain and forever changed the course of the world history. The modern world has seemed to forget the true motivation of his voyage. A study of his life shows that Christopher Columbus was a man who loved the Scriptures. He found his motivation from them for instance here is one verse from the Bible that he particularly used as motivation Mathew 24-14 and the gospel if the kingdom shall be preached in all of the world for a witness into all nations and then shall the end come.   This was very important to him. It is certainly true that some Europeans who followed Columbus to the New World mistreated the native Americans. In fact the Catholic Priest Bartholomew de Las Casas, was adamant in rebuking the conquistadors for their unchristian like behavior. Relationships between the settlers and the Indians were complicated at times, realize however that those who sought out to Christianize the Indians generally treated them far more humanely than the conquistadors. The History goes so much deeper for instance in 1620 the pilgrims drafted our nations first self-governing document called the Mayflower compact. In the Document the Pilgrims clearly stated that they came to the New World to Glorify God and to advance the Christian Faith.  Look at the Declaration of Independence, it was based on Christian ideas and viewpoints. The liberties it granted to citizens were understood to come directly from the GOD of the Bible.
We need to take a look at a bigger picture. It becomes clear as we witness attacks on both Christopher Columbus and the Pledge of Allegiance that the real target is Western Civilization and in some cases Christianity its self. There is an all out assault now on the Christian Community in the country, We fail to teach our school children the fundamentals of literature such as science, history. 20% of high school graduates are functional illiterates; we are unable to maintain even a resemblance of order in most urban schools, which day by day resemble happy hour in Beirut. But we can sure protect our Kids from GOD and hearing Gods word in school. The perception now is that the Constitution requires that we purge all religion from the public square.  CAN I GET A WITNESS CAUSE I AM GET'n R DONE

I have a Book called "ONE NATION UNDER GOD" I would like to send to you on the creditabilty that you will read it with an open mind. setting aside differences.   
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: June 06, 2005, 05:56:00 PM »

BigD, I did say I would step aside like a 'Big Boy' and asked that you not direct anymore statements towards me as I would not towards you. Well judging from your last sentence the person that  you had read theses posts for you must have left that part out. I knowing what your stand is and the way you try to belittle people and there beliefs, could not tolerate you for more than a minute so as far as you saying we all could get along in person is wrong when it comes to me personally. Had you been a 'BIG BOY' and left me out as I suggested I would have left this topic alone but appearently you can't leave well enough alone. So THANK YOU for endorsing my original insult. Now,can we drop it or is that againt your beliefs?
budman
Supreme Member

No, I'm not depressed...I'm just guarding my beer!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: June 06, 2005, 06:29:35 PM »

2 things come to mind from the book....
"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged.."
"Don't worry about the splinter in your brother's eye, when you have a plank in your own.."

Grin

www.rratv.net

2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: June 06, 2005, 06:57:10 PM »

It also teaches to help others come to know God and repent from their sinful ways. Following what God has already said and acted upon is not judging someone, it is following God's example. Therefore attempting this country from turning into a modern day Sodom and Gomorah woudl please God not upset him for  "judging" someone. There is a parable (my knowledge is not as vast as Chuck_Norris') in that a master gives each of his servants some gold coins before he goes away. upon his return he asks for his gold. two of the servants invested the gold and brought back more than they were originally given, which pleased the master. the third told his master that he burried the coins and then gave back the same amount. the master was displeased with the third telling him that he was to go with what he had and bring back more.  I tell this knowing that some of you non-believers will try to twist it into something that it's not with the intent of relaying the true meaning. The servants are like the followers of God and the master like God. the valuable coins are like the precious words of God. the first two shared the words of God and brought mor followers to know his grace, while the third did nothing with the words of salvation. Attempting to write the wrong someone does is not judging, it is trying to save them through the blood of Jesus that they may come to God. I will not sit silently and bury my coins, I plan on investing in as many people as I can for their benefit and for the glory of God. If I can do this by pointing out that some people are going against God's wishes in an attempt to bring worship to God, save the people sinning, or strengthen the resolve of other believers and hopefully encourage them to share God's wishes with others I will do so at every opportunity. God sent angels to destroy two large cities for their participation in homosexuality. I strongly encourage everyone to remove any support from a company that gives benefits to people living that kind of lifestyle.  It is apparent that many will try to distort the text of the Bible to try and make a point, but you can't twist a few words to you benefit while ignoring all the rest that contradict what you are trying to say. Saying that we should accept homosexuals by saying that we shouldn't "judge" others is a weak argument at best. Anyone that wants to use the Bible for reference should pay attention to its true meaning and consider its full content before doing so. a good example is  Chuck_Norris. He obviously has ample knowledge and understanding of what the book says and means. Way to go Chuck. It's good to have people like you around. Keep telling the truth brother !

floridaatv.com come join the fun
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #96 on: June 06, 2005, 09:39:34 PM »

I humbly thank you for the kind words cain73, however it is not what I do with the Word it is what the Word does through me.Mat 10:20   For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you  Big B I will not force anything upon you,I will offer you a gift that was freely given unto me. you have displayed the lack there of  rational knowledge in the area of our Countries founding and for the Bible. I have presented to you an opportunity to broaden you knowledge for correction at no cost to you, the though of someone going to Hell is unfathomable( by no means am I condeming nor judging you)  I will through the Grace of God preach the Word he has so freely given unto me to others so that they may Live. What is the difference between me pointing out the procedure on the service manual of a quad and pointing out a procedure in the service manual of Life. They are both Directions to ascertain a specific goal. Without Jesus your Spirit is Broken before God.
Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 
Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 
Galatians 3:29 And if ye [be] Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise
I the midst of writting this a good point was brought to my attenion by Honda328i Now think about this...as we debate this issue amongst ourselves there were people who were face to face with Jesus and did not believe, ever hear the term doubting Thomas? where do you think that originated from?
For Jesus told Thomas (A disciple)to touch the wounds on his hands for him to believe. with that being said must you feel his Nail scared hands to believe?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2005, 07:02:17 AM by Chuck_Norris » Logged
Honda328i
Supreme Member

I do my own stunts

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: June 06, 2005, 09:58:22 PM »

Update.....

Following a meeting with a group of Ford dealers on June 5, AFA has suspended its boycott of Ford Motor Company until December 1, 2005.  In the meeting, the dealers asked for time to see if the concerns raised by AFA in their boycott announcement could be addressed by them in cooperation with officials from Ford Motor Company.

AFA felt that the dealers were making a good faith effort and agreed to accept their request.  Therefore, the suspension request was accepted by AFA.  During the remaining period AFA will work with the dealers in attempting to resolve our differences.

We urge those supporting the boycott to disregard the boycott until December 1, 2005.

And the chior sang "Hallelujah!"

budman
Supreme Member

No, I'm not depressed...I'm just guarding my beer!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: June 07, 2005, 12:06:56 AM »

Dang...now I don't have to go out and buy a Ford....
« Last Edit: June 07, 2005, 12:09:19 AM by budman » Logged

www.rratv.net

2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
bigb

need a ride..........BAD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: June 07, 2005, 11:37:37 AM »

thanks for the offer chuck but i'm gonna pass there's just to many stories in the bible that are in no way true. like i said before the book was well intentioned but there are just to many religions. whos right whos wrong. whos god whos not.*headspins*. i'll stick to my somewhat decent ways and hopefully it'll all work out in the end. please belive i wasn't trying to "belittle" anyone or their belifes it's just a point of view and everybodys is a little different. i live life to love it and i'll get the most out of it i can, some people may not agree with alot of stuff i do but i don't agree with alot of stuff they do.

cable guy, i know we'd all get along in person. i can sell anything. Wink

accepting donations in the form of a quad.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com