Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sick isn't it?  (Read 63053 times)
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2005, 01:51:12 PM »

real men drive Chevy

If they're real men then why does a real man parade round a Winston Cup Circuit with RAINBOW colors on his car and nicknamed "The Rainbow Warrior?  Grin Wink jfwy.

Like someone said earlier car manufactors are all focused on making money and nothing, I repeat nothing else. If it doesn't make them money coughcamarocough they can it. Wink  This is just another marketing scheme. I'll be you they won't continue to support adam and steve if it doesn't boost sales.

Actually I DO support same sex marriages.......
But only if both chicks are hot!!!  Grin             -Mark

I would have to disagree. Let the ugly chicks marry and save the hot for me Grin

Honda328i
Supreme Member

I do my own stunts

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2005, 02:10:27 PM »

Here's a local girl for you.

[attachment deleted by admin]

gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2005, 02:12:06 PM »

local girl? thats one of them there hermaphrodites.

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2005, 06:05:49 PM »

Let's all believe in 1 God-because your God is my God and that's the right God. Let's not have an original thought/idea and live everyday by the good book and believe everything our government says. Let's put a halt to stem cell research and kill all the gays.

See ya at church on Sunday.

Health care/insurance premiums are at an all time high and no vision or word has been seen/heard on correcting this. I seriously doubt one of the reasons gay people want to marry is for the benefits. Hell, I was paying less before I got married and had a kid-Am I being penalized for living a heterosexual lifestyle?

Hey you're right... and next when the freaks that rape and kill little kids want it to be legalized just because they lead an "alternative" lifestyle we should grant it. In  fact lets send them the kids that we can't get adopted out that way we kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
I have said it many times before... this is a country based upon Christian morals (no particular one). We as a country preserve the right to believe the way you want, and to make sure everyone is as free as they can be without cutting into someone else's rights. As a majority gays are viewed (yes by me) as something not intended by our creator. In fact even from an evolutionary stand point it's wrong. The threory of natural selection picks and propogates mutations that are beneficial and ensure the survival of the species. I assert that an all homosexual existence would ensure the end of our species.
Just because we live in a free society doesn't mean that anything everyone is O.K. What's next legalize beastiality because a few freaks say they like it? How about incest? Why not, there are people out there that want to fertilie the female human egg, let it develop to a certain point and kill it to extract the genes to study for what they hope (no proof) will help some poor person with a desease or injury. Killing one to save another is not a good thing.
This could go on forever and I invite a more elaborate debate in a more appropriate place where those reading/writing agree to civil terms and an adult discussion on controversial topics.
In short, no, we should not embrace or support gays or their lifestyles nor should we allow them the same benefits that hetrosexuals have. If sex is a pain in the a&& and smells like s#&t then you're doing it wrong ! Shocked

floridaatv.com come join the fun
bigb

need a ride..........BAD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2005, 07:06:08 PM »

bottom line is people are going to do what they are going to do. and as long as it dosen't hurt anybody or anything then why do you give a fu-ck? i just don't understand all this hoo-raa over what some body else likes! is it right or wrong? ............. who's to say? not me, not you.

judging by some of your responses i'd be hard pressed to find a civilized person in this thread. homosexuality has been around for thousands of years and it's not going anywhere deal with it. so fight it we may but i think we'd be better off fighting a different battle with some sort of resolve in the near future. like tougher laws on sexual offenders in particular the offenders that pray on children. this is a subject that we can make an impact on.

accepting donations in the form of a quad.
Inyourdraft2000

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2005, 07:16:15 PM »

Cane, you got my Vote for President!
The whole who cares attitude as long as they keep it to  them selves is why they are out in Public now.
No matter what it is whether it be us on a 4 wheeler riding in places we shouldnt, or being a fag in short who wants more rights, it's the whole "Give and Inch and take a mile" factor.(no pun intended)
I am not gonna ride on others points although I agree w/ a lot of them but History will show you that God Burned down Sodum&Gamora because  of the gay lifestyle. When God takes away his grace and mercy from the USA and its going to happen all I can say is I hope you are a child of God because the ole saying "ALL HELL's Gonna BREAK LOOSE"  when this takes place.(I am Inyourdraft2000 and I aprove this message)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2005, 07:17:54 PM by Inyourdraft2000 » Logged

bigb

need a ride..........BAD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2005, 07:18:01 PM »

silly bible bangers.

cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2005, 07:51:18 PM »

I would agree I don't care what you do as long as it doesn't effect me... forcing the general public to accept a deviant lifestyle is bothering people.  And "silly bible bangers" was a hypocritical remark to make don't you think? Does it bother you id someone else practices religion? Does that mean that we should allow all acts that don't physically impact another individual? I've heard of liber, but I don't think even Kerry would go along with that.... at least not for long before changing his mind... severl times. But I digress....Even if you bigb should recognize that without us "silly bible bangers" there would be no America as it is today. That ideology is the basis of our nation..... more hypocracy on your part. At some point there must be a value judgement made on the behalf of the gerneral population. Sooner or later there has to be a decision made on what it right or wrong. I am glad that you that you have reclused yourself from such a burden as most of us would probably not like the outcome. Why not go with the people that say things like Don't kill, Don't steal, Don't lie, etc. ? It seems more advantageous than going with a "it didn't physically touch me so I don't care" philosophy. The greatest good for the most. It's time we stopped catering to the minute amount of people that want the entire system changed to accomodate their wants.

Magnum330

Having Fun on ATV.Com Now Lets Ride

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2005, 10:48:19 PM »

Subject: From Andy Rooney -- "I agree"   Andy Rooney

DID YOU KNOW? As you walk up the steps to the building which houses the U.S. Supreme Court you can see near the top of the building a row of the world's law givers and each one is facing one in the middle who is facing forward with a full frontal view  ... it is Moses and he is holding the Ten Commandments!

DID YOU KNOW?

As you enter the Supreme Court courtroom, the two huge oak doors have the Ten Commandments engraved on each lower portion of each door.

DID YOU KNOW?

As you sit inside the courtroom, you can see the wall,
right above where the Supreme Court judges sit,
a display of the Ten Commandments!

DID YOU KNOW?

There are Bible verses etched in stone all over the Federal Buildings and Monuments in Washington, D.C.

DID YOU KNOW?

James Madison, the fourth president, known as "The Father of Our Constitution" made the following statement:

"We have staked the whole of all our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind for self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God."

DID YOU KNOW?

Patrick Henry, that patriot and Founding Father of our country said:

"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded not by religionists but by Christians, not on religions but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ".

DID YOU KNOW?

Every session of Congress begins with a prayer by a paid preacher, whose salary has been paid by the taxpayer since 1777.

DID YOU KNOW?

Fifty-two of the 55 founders of the Constitution were members of the established orthodox churches in the colonies.

DID YOU KNOW?

Thomas Jefferson worried that the Courts would overstep their authority and instead of interpreting the law would begin making law . an oligarchy

the rule of few over many.

DID YOU KNOW?

The very first Supreme Court Justice, John Jay, said:

"Americans should select and prefer Christians as their rulers."

How, then, have we gotten to the point that everything we have done for 220 years in this country is now suddenly wrong and unconstitutional?

Let’s put it around the world and let the world see and remember what this great country was built on.

Chamber, US House of Representatives

Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2005, 10:54:06 PM »

Now that's what I'm talking about !!

apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2005, 10:11:09 AM »

In short, no, we should not embrace or support gays or their lifestyles nor should we allow them the same benefits that hetrosexuals have.

As I sit here and just keep watching those heterosexual benefits rolling in-I sit back and think, thank God I'm not gay-come on, what benefits? 

It's always good to look at things with a closed mind.

My daddy and my church said it, it must be right and no I will not buy Ford because those damn queers like them and by God, Ford supports the gays.  (doesn't this all sound just a little ridiculous-just a little?)  While we're at it, let's turn back the clock and start re-discriminating against all other races that aren't white.  White Power!!
--Just to clarify that last part-I'm not racist just trying to prove a point.

that's it, I'm done-I don't care if its raining, I'm goin' ridin'-well as soon as I get out of work that is-working saturday just to soak up all those heterosexual benefits!!!
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2005, 10:50:55 AM »

For everyone that disagrees with the Christian values upon which our country was founded,all the freaks, deviants, fags, child molesters, killers, flag burners, non-conforming immigrants, ACLU members, why try to destroy our country when it is so great? We started this country with God in mind and it has proven to work as we are the greatest and strongest nation in the world. If you want a super liberal, gay, baby raping, murderous, any thing goes country then go start one somewhere else. This one is ours.

bigb

need a ride..........BAD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2005, 11:13:51 AM »

well "your" country wasn't founded it was stolen. but that's a different story all together.

gays have been around forever and there not hurting anyone so leave 'em be. for you to put them in the catagory with molesters and rapists just shows your lack of acceptance for others. that's weak. like i said before all this energy that goes into trying to change two consenting adults lifestyles would be much better applied to situations where you have a victim. thats the thing i don't get, there's no victim then there's no crime, why's everyone being so close minded.

your right this is america! this is the land of the free. the place where people are free to be who they want without fear of humiliation or just plain fear.

black, white, male, female, straight or gay. you are who you are and i just don't think it's fair for some one to come along with a 2000 year old book and say "you're wrong". it shows blind faith in something unproven, and based on that you're willing to ban an entire group of people.

if you don't take a step back and learn from history you're always going to be stuck in yesteryear and the world won't take long to pass you by. do like your book tells you and "love thy neighbor".

apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2005, 12:11:35 PM »

well said, bigb-

there is this other thing this country is great for, you may have heard of it-freedom of religion-right to believe, the right not to believe, the right to believe in any God that may not be the same as yours.

And I also think there may have been this thing that stated not to dicriminate due to race, creed, religion, gender-I don't know but this may fall under that-That is an American, not to hate or discriminate but I could be wrong-just practicing that freedom of speech.

and I do love my country!! and most of the people in it.

CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2005, 12:21:29 PM »

For everyone that disagrees with the Christian values upon which our country was founded,all the freaks, deviants, fags, child molesters, killers, flag burners, non-conforming immigrants, ACLU members, why try to destroy our country when it is so great? We started this country with God in mind and it has proven to work as we are the greatest and strongest nation in the world. If you want a super liberal, gay, baby raping, murderous, any thing goes country then go start one somewhere else. This one is ours.
bigb

need a ride..........BAD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2005, 01:00:36 PM »

it must suck to be some of you guys.

cableguy the least you can do is make your own statement like a big boy.

Chuck_Norris

« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2005, 01:26:52 PM »

silly bible bangers.

it must suck to be some of you guys.

what exactly is silly and sucks  about it,  Huh it is alot better than the alternative, I sure would like to hear your ideas for a better society in America. Bring it I will debate it with you on, But then again I'll bring the the manual of life and bang it hard and strong. I stand for What was done on Calvary so that people like you can benefit at my Saviors Expense. Jesus Died so that you could live, you will only be able to deny until the day you stand before Him.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2005, 01:29:04 PM by Chuck_Norris » Logged
bigb

need a ride..........BAD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2005, 05:12:47 PM »

well i wasn't trying to offend i wanna clear that up. to each their own.

lots of people are religious, including members of my family. who am i to say if it's right or wrong. all i was saying is practice what you preach.

the bible preaches about acceptance and loving one another. and america stands for freedom and being who you want. so the two things everyone keeps going back to as a crutch are shot.

who's to say if jesus even existed. if so then why did allah let him become lord (islam has been around WAY longer) let's say both of those gods are false. then what about budda, the devil? or even the greek gods?

you see for every society there is a religion and that religion caters around the wants of the people,why? because the people fabricate it. yes the story of jesus is a fabrication as well as all the others. don't get pissed that's not what i'm trying to do i understand this all sounds real bad to ya. but if you take a step back and look it all makes sense.

so why not just be a good person accept people for who they are and live life. there's nothing else you can do, unless you are just stuck on being part of the herd. and if that's the case than i feel sorry for you because that would mean you can't think for yourself. people need to relize that everything passed down from the people before isn't true and we need to question everything, espesially if it's something we are gonna live our lives by. the bible is a book full of good intentions wrote by a few drunk guys sitting around a table 2000 years ago. i mean if it were true every single animal on the planet would be cross-bred. it's so false it's humerous. give it some serious thought. we as people just don't know, and that's the reason religions keep popping up left and right it's the uncertainty that people are uncomfortable with. and that is what is going to continue to complicate things for us by folllowing b.s. rules and regulations of life that don't allow other to enjoy theirs. think about this "religion" and think about how much less complicated the world would be with out it.

and don't tell me to get out of "your" country that you stole from a much more worthy occupant. love it for what it is and respect others rights to do the same. it's that simple.

cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2005, 05:28:52 PM »

You are free to believe as you wish. you are also free to do as you wish.... as long as it doesn't deny someone esle their rights or go against what is decided is right by the majority. the majority decides what is best based upon their morals and convictions. they then make laws to aid in governing this country. We as a majority have decided that gays should not get benefits (for the most part) and don't want them being married. the majority that decides what is acceptable and what is not does so based in part on religious beliefs. How can the few decide for us all? We don't want to deal with those that violate such basic ideals such as marriage = man + woman. we shouldn't be forced to accept everything anyone does because they like it. knowing that this is how this country was formed, and for the majority still operates, I would point out that any that believe otherwise should keep it to themselves or find a place that accomodates their needs. Mairrage is an institution developed under God. the benefits of a legally joined couple should not be degraded by likening them to the deviants that ignore God and do what they want. the unions recognized under God are between a man and a woman. who are you to decide that gays should get the same rights and benefits. what they do in their bedrooms is their business, but when they attampt to force acceptance of their behaviors on everyone else it violates our rights. Pound each other in the rear all you want, but don't expect us to give you benefits because of it.

bigb

need a ride..........BAD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2005, 05:45:32 PM »

o.k. but this thread isn't about gays getting married.......

bigb

need a ride..........BAD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2005, 05:47:53 PM »

also show me some #'s on this majority rules theory of yours. it's clear you're just arguing to argue.

cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2005, 06:27:14 PM »

The thread is about gays getting benefits, which is an integral part of marriage. I have nothing to prove. The fact that for over 200 years this country has conducted itself in a cerain manner proves what the majority believes and practices.
I don't argue just to argue, but seeing as how gays and any other minority group feel the need to bring so much attention to themselves in so many arenas, I feel the need to express my opinion and support.
You being so ready to accept any thing anyone does should have no problem with me doing what I want.
I signed the boycot against Ford and will no longer support them as long as they support gays. And I encourage others to do the same.

bigb

need a ride..........BAD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2005, 06:30:48 PM »

i'm not gonna buy 'dat 'der truck 'cause thet support gays.

GIT-R-DUN.  Roll Eyes

cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2005, 06:43:43 PM »

Oh, fellas lets go fet our nails done shall we? And then we can stock up on K.Y., get our weekly aids tests and apply for benefits together.

cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2005, 06:45:24 PM »

Doing nothing is doing something. If you don't believe in something you need to stand up and be counted. Don't let the few scream loud enough to be mistaken for the majority. They'll ruin the world.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com